Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:44 AM

Pantami: We Have Reduced Kidnapping, Banditry With NIN - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pantami: We Have Reduced Kidnapping, Banditry With NIN (23156 Views)

Malami: Naira Redesign Has Reduced Kidnapping, Corruption / Fact Chek: Has NIN-SIM Integration Reduced Kidnapping As Claimed By Pantami? / Lai Mohammed: Kidnapping, Banditry Not Federal Offences In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pantami: We Have Reduced Kidnapping, Banditry With NIN by Zetty177x: 9:18am On Jun 04, 2021
Liar and paranoid

1 Like

Re: Pantami: We Have Reduced Kidnapping, Banditry With NIN by hush15: 9:21am On Jun 04, 2021
Re: Pantami: We Have Reduced Kidnapping, Banditry With NIN by Larrydeko2987: 9:22am On Jun 04, 2021
Re: Pantami: We Have Reduced Kidnapping, Banditry With NIN by snowball11(m): 9:24am On Jun 04, 2021
Have Nigerians ever voted in a government so useless and bereft of ideas than these things presently ruling now? undecided

What a monumental mess of epic almajiris! grin

1 Like

Re: Pantami: We Have Reduced Kidnapping, Banditry With NIN by Calitoscassius(m): 9:24am On Jun 04, 2021
Shybucks:
Like the ones that were gunned down at LEKKI TOLL GATE;you mean such COWARDICE;I make a NEGATIVE EXCEPTION TO YOUR COGNITIVE ABILITIES.
If you say so! grin

As I said, you lots are cowards if you are afraid to get shot you are a coward, that is why after the Endsars and people been shot allegedly nigerian police stil have the audacity to arrest an innocent man and police extortion and brutalities continues. Again I repeat, until it gets to your doosteps then your brains might resset. I can bet my ass you didn't come out to protest during the Endsars protest. grin
Re: Pantami: We Have Reduced Kidnapping, Banditry With NIN by udemzyudex(m): 9:29am On Jun 04, 2021
lol... lies
Re: Pantami: We Have Reduced Kidnapping, Banditry With NIN by Nobody: 9:31am On Jun 04, 2021
Buhari deserves an award I swear, so does this slowpoke.
Re: Pantami: We Have Reduced Kidnapping, Banditry With NIN by ellizy(m): 9:41am On Jun 04, 2021
**From end of September 2019, to 2020, you will discover that even kidnapping and banditry reduced to the barest minimum. It was a time that hardly can you spend one month or more without hearing about kidnapping.**
This man must be de*f
Re: Pantami: We Have Reduced Kidnapping, Banditry With NIN by ThugBoy(m): 9:53am On Jun 04, 2021
Na Ogun go kill you Pantami.
Re: Pantami: We Have Reduced Kidnapping, Banditry With NIN by syntekelite(m): 10:04am On Jun 04, 2021
Kandeed:
I keep saying it Nigerians

#The Insecurity won't stop anytime soon

#The Hardship would still continue and increase

#The worse suffering haven't started yet

# Nigerians Sooner than later you'd be scared to come out
of ur gate

#The death ur running from can meet you on the road or
while travelling

#Fulani kidnappers would not hear Abeg

#Nigerians you can change this Evil going on

#Come out enmass and protest June 12th, don't give fear
a chance
I still dont get the motives behind you and people like sowore who keep harping on protest, protest.... It cant work in a country so divided like nigeria, firstly re u tellin me dat thousands of u re ready to go to aso villa road? Can u shut down the movement of every known policy maker? Can u shut down the airports? The sooner u all realise dat ur protests affects only the suffering masses the better we come up with a better option. I hve been sayin it on here,but nobody listens cos no nigerian is ready to sacrifice. Economic boycott has been and will continue to be the most effective tool to change government non violently.but none of us want to do without enjoyment, internet,fuel, some particular delicacies,light, satellite,common increase in dstv fees,nigerians shouted online fr a week and subscribed the next week..are those the people that want to effect change. When we re ready to shut down every available means government uses to steal money. Then and only then will they listen. For now any protest will be countered by the hungry and political hoodlums who will use the opportunity to loot ,rape and settle scores..
Re: Pantami: We Have Reduced Kidnapping, Banditry With NIN by naikeboy(m): 10:10am On Jun 04, 2021
Too much weed and drug affecting this lagger.
Re: Pantami: We Have Reduced Kidnapping, Banditry With NIN by Shybucks: 10:38am On Jun 04, 2021
Insulting people because they are elements of individual reasoning does not mirror the self acclaimed intelligence you seem so keen on bringing to fore!!!!
Calitoscassius:
If you say so! grin

As I said, you lots are cowards if you are afraid to get shot you are a coward, that is why after the Endsars and people been shot allegedly nigerian police stil have the audacity to arrest an innocent man and police extortion and brutalities continues. Again I repeat, until it gets to your doosteps then your brains might resset. I can bet my ass you didn't come out to protest during the Endsars protest. grin
Re: Pantami: We Have Reduced Kidnapping, Banditry With NIN by Blesyn22(m): 10:44am On Jun 04, 2021
What is this one saying
Re: Pantami: We Have Reduced Kidnapping, Banditry With NIN by StreetMedia: 11:08am On Jun 04, 2021
Another ITT...

FOOLSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
Re: Pantami: We Have Reduced Kidnapping, Banditry With NIN by LNKDOT(m): 11:14am On Jun 04, 2021
See a world coming from so called minister shall Nigeria has suffers in d hand of all this bad head why u can not say the truth for once this same NIN they are using to Kidnapping people and this same minister came to say nonsense talk pls my people of great nation be be wise OOOOOOO ........d nation is failing oooooo no no no ware is save pls take it or u leave it maka why ..........food na wahala.......security na gbeje why all this and they is president in this so called country ........sorry sorry oooooo I sorry for Nigeria sorry sorry oooooo #POWERMUSTCHANGEoooooooo2023
Re: Pantami: We Have Reduced Kidnapping, Banditry With NIN by Sternvillesltd: 12:01pm On Jun 04, 2021
God go purnish your useless mouth
Re: Pantami: We Have Reduced Kidnapping, Banditry With NIN by seyz91(m): 12:15pm On Jun 04, 2021
na only God know for am oo
Upton:
Who swear for this one?
Re: Pantami: We Have Reduced Kidnapping, Banditry With NIN by NairaMaster1(m): 12:25pm On Jun 04, 2021
Upton:
Who swear for this one?

Not really.

Buhari and his team of terrorists are all piers personified.
Re: Pantami: We Have Reduced Kidnapping, Banditry With NIN by Mformee: 1:14pm On Jun 04, 2021
Re: Pantami: We Have Reduced Kidnapping, Banditry With NIN by Seventywin: 1:40pm On Jun 04, 2021
Kandeed:
I keep saying it Nigerians

#The Insecurity won't stop anytime soon

#The Hardship would still continue and increase

#The worse suffering haven't started yet

# Nigerians Sooner than later you'd be scared to come out
of ur gate

#The death ur running from can meet you on the road or
while travelling

#Fulani kidnappers would not hear Abeg

#Nigerians you can change this Evil going on

#Come out enmass and protest June 12th, don't give fear
a chance

Confirm!!
One crate of Origin to you
Re: Pantami: We Have Reduced Kidnapping, Banditry With NIN by vicfajeze: 1:58pm On Jun 04, 2021
Upton:
Who swear for this one?
na ISWAP sir
Re: Pantami: We Have Reduced Kidnapping, Banditry With NIN by abbey621(m): 2:03pm On Jun 04, 2021
Afromentalist:

I am not talking about him leaving power to Buhari, which I agree was an act of selflessness and greatness.

I am refering to his governance as a whole during the whole 6 years he was president. Was he a good president? Buhari is a catastrophic president, but Jonathan though better than Buhari wasn't great. In fact, it is because Jonathan was quite incompetent and ineffective as a president that people wanted a change at all cost, and did not really mind to use their brain. People thought Jonathan was so bad that it was difficult to be any worse, so whoever would come would certainly perform better. Remember, people even claimed that if Buhari has nepa bill as certificate, he is better than Jonathan. This is a testament to Jonathan's incompetence as a president.

Yet as Buhari as shown us all, even the ghost of Jonathan is 100 times better than Buhari. Forget sentiments, I also criticized Jonathan but let's not sdeceive ourselves, the country is 1000% worse than under GEJ's regime. Jonathan was not a great president but when you compare it to the dissaster sitting in Aso Rock today, one must be insane to put Buhari and Jonathan on the same field. If Jonathan was clueless, Buhari is simply brain dead!
Re: Pantami: We Have Reduced Kidnapping, Banditry With NIN by SteveDesmond: 2:11pm On Jun 04, 2021
Who can tell me the plural form of Nigeria?
Re: Pantami: We Have Reduced Kidnapping, Banditry With NIN by abbey621(m): 2:21pm On Jun 04, 2021
syntekelite:

I still dont get the motives behind you and people like sowore who keep harping on protest, protest.... It cant work in a country so divided like nigeria, firstly re u tellin me dat thousands of u re ready to go to aso villa road? Can u shut down the movement of every known policy maker? Can u shut down the airports? The sooner u all realise dat ur protests affects only the suffering masses the better we come up with a better option. I hve been sayin it on here,but nobody listens cos no nigerian is ready to sacrifice. Economic boycott has been and will continue to be the most effective tool to change government non violently.but none of us want to do without enjoyment, internet,fuel, some particular delicacies,light, satellite,common increase in dstv fees,nigerians shouted online fr a week and subscribed the next week..are those the people that want to effect change. When we re ready to shut down every available means government uses to steal money. Then and only then will they listen. For now any protest will be countered by the hungry and political hoodlums who will use the opportunity to loot ,rape and settle scores..

Even your own solution can and will never work. Who be government? No be people like you and I? Even if you managed to convince the poor ones, how will you convince the ones that are okay financially or wealthy? There's a saying, the more wealth you have the less aggressive you become. Not everyone is feeling the heat, some are still enjoying the cool breeze from their arctic blast air conditioner. Let's even assume you managed to convince some of them, how easy would it be for the government to dish out juicy appointments or contracts? In every movement, when the leaders or the vocal points are crushed, the movement falls. Don't know about you but my Yoruba brothers and sisters have been known to change their tune on seeing money, some of my Igbo folks are prone to such as well so goodluck grin grin grin
Re: Pantami: We Have Reduced Kidnapping, Banditry With NIN by Afromentalist: 2:23pm On Jun 04, 2021
abbey621:
Yet as Buhari as shown us all, even the ghost of Jonathan is 100 times better than Buhari. Forget sentiments, I also criticized Jonathan but let's not sdeceive ourselves, the country is 1000% worse than under GEJ's regime. Jonathan was not a great president but when you compare it to the dissaster sitting in Aso Rock today, one must be insane to put Buhari and Jonathan on the same field. If Jonathan was clueless, Buhari is simply brain dead!
I agree. I wish for Nigeria, the next leader will be way better than Buhari and GeJ.
Re: Pantami: We Have Reduced Kidnapping, Banditry With NIN by abbey621(m): 2:41pm On Jun 04, 2021
Afromentalist:

I agree. I wish for Nigeria, the next leader will be way better than Buhari and GeJ.

The problem is not the leader, it is the system, we need to break everything down and start from scratch. For example do I have anything in common with a Northerner? If our religious, tribal, physical and emotional reasoning differs strongly why then should we be bound together under one country? Does the Northerner see me as a Nigerian first before a Yoruba or a Christian? Does the Southerner see the Northerner as a Nigerian first before his or her Hausa/Fulani heritage?

Nobody born of a woman can gather the Chinese, Russians and the Indians together and form a nation, why then do we think Nigeria can work with so many moving parts? No leader can solve our problem, we were called giant of Africa but people think it is by size or economy rather it is because of the massive egos and conflicts, giant sized wahala grin grin
Re: Pantami: We Have Reduced Kidnapping, Banditry With NIN by Afromentalist: 2:52pm On Jun 04, 2021
abbey621:

The problem is not the leader, it is the system, we need to break everything down and start from scratch. For example do I have anything in common with a Northerner? If our religious, tribal, physical and emotional reasoning differs strongly why then should we be bound together under one country? Does the Northerner see me as a Nigerian first before a Yoruba or a Christian? Does the Southerner see the Northerner as a Nigerian first before his or her Hausa/Fulani heritage?

Nobody born of a woman can gather the Chinese, Russians and the Indians together and form a nation, why then do we think Nigeria can work with so many moving parts? No leader can solve our problem, we were called giant of Africa but people think it is by size or economy rather it is because of the massive egos and conflicts, giant sized wahala grin grin

I agree that Nigeria should be restructured, but let me tell you the truth: if there was/were a competent and egalitarian leader(s) at the helm of affairs, you would not even be asking for restructuring nor asking if northerners have anything in common with yorubas.

Dangote is a northerner but he invest in Lagos and you are happy for that, ain't it? Only because the leaders are syphoning funds and appointing their kinsmen that you now suddenly believe you are so different from notherner and yoruba and whatnot.

China or russia which is a continent by itself is being managed under a unitary system, and you rarely see their people asking for federalism, you know why? Because these are fairly well managed countries. Or do you think there are not differences in the population of those countries? Moreoever True federalism as a system is not perfect, it also has its flaws, let no one deceive you.

If Nigeria was well managed by competent leaders, nobody would be shouting restructure day in, day out. The fundamental problem is not the unitary system of governance, but leadership and competence.
Re: Pantami: We Have Reduced Kidnapping, Banditry With NIN by abbey621(m): 3:14pm On Jun 04, 2021
Afromentalist:

I agree that Nigeria should be restructured, but let me tell you the truth: if there was/were a competent and egalitarian leader(s) at the helm of affairs, you would not even be asking for restructuring nor asking if northerners have anything in common with yorubas.

Dangote is a northerner but he invest in Lagos and you are happy for that, ain't it? Only because the leaders are syphoning funds and appointing their kinsmen that you now suddenly believe you are so different from notherner and yoruba and whatnot.

China or russia which is a continent by itself is being managed under a unitary system, and you rarely see their people asking for federalism, you know why? Because these are fairly well managed countries. Or do you think there are not differences in the population of those countries? Moreoever True federalism as a system is not perfect, it also has its flaws, let no one deceive you.

If Nigeria was well managed by competent leaders, nobody would be shouting restructure day in, day out. The fundamental problem is not the unitary system of governance, but leadership and competence.

Dangote is a monopolistic shrewd that has done more harm to this country than you'll ever know. In any nation, the lack of competition only further weakens the economy and the natural order of things, while you might applaud his factory building and employment of people, did you ever dig deep into the reason why most of his competitors slowly go bankrupt? When one company dominates an entire industry the only people to blame are the law makers and regulators. In sane countries, Dangote group of companies would have been forced to divest due to the laws against monopoly.

Your next point about Russia and China using unitary system. Have you ever been to China or Russia? Can you differentiate between clans? In terms of ethnicity, no country on the planet earth has more diversity than Nigeria. Over 250 ethnic groups and we expect a unitary system to work, IMPOSSIBLE! No matter where you go in China they all speak a common language in addition to their local dialect, same goes for Russia. In Nigeria this is not the case especially in the North, our common language is English and majority of the North will not follow you speak such language. We can continue to pretend and wish for some fairy tale solution or we can be practical and acknowledge the root of our problems, our differences are just too much to coexist in one country!
Re: Pantami: We Have Reduced Kidnapping, Banditry With NIN by dochenaj: 3:37pm On Jun 04, 2021
Unsubstantiated claims as usual.
Re: Pantami: We Have Reduced Kidnapping, Banditry With NIN by Afromentalist: 3:41pm On Jun 04, 2021
abbey621:
Dangote is a monopolistic shrewd that has done more harm to this country than you'll ever know. In any nation, the lack of competition only further weakens the economy and the natural order of things, while you might applaud his factory building and employment of people, did you ever dig deep into the reason why most of his competitors slowly go bankrupt? When one company dominates an entire industry the only people to blame are the law makers and regulators. In sane countries, Dangote group of companies would have been forced to divest due to the laws against monopoly.
Our discussion is not about the acumen of Dangote, and I would not want to discuss that. It is not the bone of contention. I was taking an example, I can take another one. There are many successful northerners in lagos which are very productive, and their yorubas employee do not resign from their firms in the name of restructuring. It is suffering and poverty that makes people exacerbate their differences.

abbey621:
Your next point about Russia and China using unitary system. Have you ever been to China or Russia? Can you differentiate between clans? In terms of ethnicity, no country on the planet earth has more diversity than Nigeria. Over 250 ethnic groups and we expect a unitary system to work, IMPOSSIBLE! No matter where you go in China they all speak a common language in addition to their local dialect, same goes for Russia. In Nigeria this is not the case especially in the North, our common language is English and majority of the North will not follow you speak such language. We can continue to pretend and wish for some fairy tale solution or we can be practical and acknowledge the root of our problems, our differences are just too much to coexist in one country!
I have been to more countries that you can imagine.

If you truly believe that russians and chinese are uniform in their whole country, countries that are 10 times or more as big as nigeria, then I am the one to sincerely doubt you have truly stepped your foot outside Africa.

Let me tell you, Russia is so big that in some part it is the night while in other parts is it day time. The are so much differences among the people that you will have the impression you are living in 5 different countries.

Even in China there are tons of different languages. There is no uniform chinese languages contrary to what you believe, there are actually very different cantons with their patois and their lifestyle.

Even in very smaller countries such as France there are big differences among the bretons, the alsaciens, the antillais, the marseillais or the corses. The language is not the same (beyond french) and the habits / way of life are not similar. Even the climate / geography is not uniform. Let alone countries - continents such as Russia or China.

The only reason these country move forward with limited problems, is because they are well managed.

If Nigeria was properly managed, with meritocracy, egalitarianism and the culture of excellence and forward thinking, you would see other tribes as a source of cultural exchange and learning and tourism. But now, because of the calamity Nigeria is (in), you believe you have nothing in common with them.
Re: Pantami: We Have Reduced Kidnapping, Banditry With NIN by abbey621(m): 4:56pm On Jun 04, 2021
Afromentalist:

Our discussion is not about the acumen of Dangote, and I would not want to discuss that. It is not the bone of contention. I was taking an example, I can take another one. There are many successful northerners in lagos which are very productive, and their yorubas employee do not resign from their firms in the name of restructuring. It is suffering and poverty that makes people exacerbate their differences.

I have been to more countries that you can imagine.

If you truly believe that russians and chinese are uniform in their whole country, countries that are 10 times or more as big as nigeria, then I am the one to sincerely doubt you have truly stepped your foot outside Africa.

Let me tell you, Russia is so big that in some part it is the night while in other parts is it day time. The are so much differences among the people that you will have the impression you are living in 5 different countries.

Even in China there are tons of different languages. There is no uniform chinese languages contrary to what you believe, there are actually very different cantons with their patois and their lifestyle.

Even in very smaller countries such as France there are big differences among the bretons, the alsaciens, the antillais, the marseillais or the corses. The language is not the same (beyond french) and the habits / way of life are not similar. Even the climate / geography is not uniform. Let alone countries - continents such as Russia or China.

The only reason these country move forward with limited problems, is because they are well managed.

If Nigeria was properly managed, with meritocracy, egalitarianism and the culture of excellence and forward thinking, you would see other tribes as a source of cultural exchange and learning and tourism. But now, because of the calamity Nigeria is (in), you believe you have nothing in common with them.

I hate going around in circles and you've deliberately circumvent my points. Everybody in China and Russia speaks a common language in addition to their different local dialect, this cannot be said of Nigeria. Apart from working for a top companies in the USA for a decade now, I also run 3 businesses that requires me to travel to Shenzhen and Beijing once or twice a year, there is no province or town in China that does not speak Mandarin, likewise Russia, there's no city or town that does not speak Russian. Nigeria's official language is English, believe it or not yet so many towns in the North that does not understand pidgin not to talk of English.

You focused primarily on size which has nothing to do with my assertions. You keep focusing on Lagos but let me flip it on you, how many Yorubas are in highly sensitive positions in the North? How many can become emirs, sultan, Imam, etc? Go to Igboland as well, how many Fulanis can become king, chief and so on. If truly people saw themselves as Nigerian first before tribal or ethnic affiliation, shouldn't we be more integrated by now? Until you can properly and honestly answer my questions, please don't compare us to China or Russia, we have no such unity, what divides us is far greater than what unites us and to think otherwise is to continue living a life of ofutu fete aka lalaland/fantasy!
Re: Pantami: We Have Reduced Kidnapping, Banditry With NIN by Omolomo4eva(m): 5:03pm On Jun 04, 2021
Which day,abeg answer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Consolidated Time-Table For The Presidential Election Tribunal. / Professor Obiaraeri & Senator Achonu Fight Dirty On Facebook Over N5m Bribe / Countries Complaining About Nigeria’s Multiple Foreign Exchange Rates – Iweala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.