Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,714 members, 7,802,159 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:04 AM

Islam And Extra-marital Affairs In The Workplace Part 1 - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islam And Extra-marital Affairs In The Workplace Part 1 (8894 Views)

Steps To Avoid Extra-marital Affairs In The Workplace (and Elsewhere) / 10 Things You Didn’t Know About Islam And The Prophet Muhammad / Scientists Who Converted To Islam And Their Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islam And Extra-marital Affairs In The Workplace Part 1 by marvin906(m): 10:30am On Jun 04, 2021
I wonder when you guys will write screwing an underage in the name of marriage is haram

Re: Islam And Extra-marital Affairs In The Workplace Part 1 by Lukgaf(m): 10:32am On Jun 04, 2021
Techreliance:

Jazaakallau kair, but pls brother be cautious of kind of picture you upload like d one on this Topic.

Wa iyyakum. Please note that the moderator added the picture without my knowledge. My original post did not include any picture. I am not happy when I saw it too. Thanks for your observation
Re: Islam And Extra-marital Affairs In The Workplace Part 1 by AbuAeesha: 10:56am On Jun 04, 2021
NaijaOlosho:
Islam and terrorism are twin brothers that can't do without each other

Why do Muslims Bleep 10 year old girls and force into child marriage
and u are still in a country led by a Muslim president and u are still move about,access the internet and spew such thrash freely?
definitely u don't mean Muslims are terrorists.
Re: Islam And Extra-marital Affairs In The Workplace Part 1 by Nobody: 11:08am On Jun 04, 2021
What’s the directive on terrorism? How can a religion of love have so many terrorists?
Re: Islam And Extra-marital Affairs In The Workplace Part 1 by Bimpe29: 12:24pm On Jun 04, 2021
Lukgaf:

May Allah protect you and I from such (Ameen).

Aameena Yaa Allah.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jumah Mufeedah / The Celebration Of The Prophet's Birthday / Muslim Names And Their Beautiful Meanings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.