Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,390 members, 7,808,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:09 AM

NYSC: Female Corper Poses With A Gun (Photos) - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC: Female Corper Poses With A Gun (Photos) (75163 Views)

Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) / Corper Susan Joseph Poses With Her Students, Says 'I Don't Want To Leave Rivers' / Corper Poses With A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

NYSC: Female Corper Poses With A Gun (Photos) by COdeGenesis: 6:41am On Jun 04, 2021
Following the remarks by the NYSC DG, a beautiful NYSC corper to the delight of her followers posed with her gun during camp drills and gave a stern warning to Unknown GunMEN she is coming for them after camp. What is your advice to her? See camp drills below

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NYSC: Female Corper Poses With A Gun (Photos) by timibare(m): 6:47am On Jun 04, 2021
See as gun b like gorilla dick

246 Likes 11 Shares

Re: NYSC: Female Corper Poses With A Gun (Photos) by Nwodosis(m): 6:48am On Jun 04, 2021
Let her camp Soldier boyfriend continue deceiving her to be getting enough kpekus out of her.

101 Likes 10 Shares

Re: NYSC: Female Corper Poses With A Gun (Photos) by thesicilian: 6:58am On Jun 04, 2021
Rough play

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: NYSC: Female Corper Poses With A Gun (Photos) by Ihatemen(f): 7:11am On Jun 04, 2021
I hate men

5 Likes 6 Shares

Re: NYSC: Female Corper Poses With A Gun (Photos) by Whois(m): 7:11am On Jun 04, 2021
There was a country

36 Likes

Re: NYSC: Female Corper Poses With A Gun (Photos) by Pmpm: 7:15am On Jun 04, 2021
I tink u re not well

Another one

My Fellow Uarians Am Prepared For War As A Corp Member - Comedian Taaooma Replies Nysc DG, Toyin Abraham & Others celebrities React (Video)..Watch Video >>> HERE
Re: NYSC: Female Corper Poses With A Gun (Photos) by Nobody: 7:19am On Jun 04, 2021
lol.
If you need both new and uk used phones, laptops and accessories at an affordable price, pm me or quote me with your whatsapp contact.
Thanks.
Re: NYSC: Female Corper Poses With A Gun (Photos) by Tonymegabush1(m): 7:20am On Jun 04, 2021
I salute her courage all for the gram the country is on a cruise venture.,

2 Likes

Re: NYSC: Female Corper Poses With A Gun (Photos) by onomeabuja: 7:24am On Jun 04, 2021
COdeGenesis:
Following the remarks by the NYSC DG, a beautiful NYSC corper to the delight of her followers posed with her gun during camp drills and gave a stern warning to Unknown GunMEN she is coming for them after camp. What is your advice to her? See camp drills below
She think say na everything be joke.....,make she continu undecided

19 Likes

Re: NYSC: Female Corper Poses With A Gun (Photos) by RaphtechSolar(m): 7:25am On Jun 04, 2021
MORALE HIGH����

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC: Female Corper Poses With A Gun (Photos) by omarithmetics: 7:27am On Jun 04, 2021
Don't paint yourself as a target.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYSC: Female Corper Poses With A Gun (Photos) by Gokoyer0(m): 7:31am On Jun 04, 2021
No one really care.
Ihatemen:
I hate men

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: NYSC: Female Corper Poses With A Gun (Photos) by Vyzz: 7:34am On Jun 04, 2021
cool

Boko Haram could give a bleep
Re: NYSC: Female Corper Poses With A Gun (Photos) by Khd95(m): 7:38am On Jun 04, 2021
grin

66 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYSC: Female Corper Poses With A Gun (Photos) by FalseProphet1(m): 7:41am On Jun 04, 2021
I see the UAR army forming several army divisions from this batch of corpers because Boko Haram has finished killing all of them, I see Southerners protesting heavily because 95% of the the division are made up of Southerners, I see female corpers in the division as well, I see most of them running to Niger, Chad, Cameron before confronting Boko Haram, I see the Biafra and oduduwa dream becoming a reality.

This I have seen

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NYSC: Female Corper Poses With A Gun (Photos) by zeusdgrt(m): 7:41am On Jun 04, 2021
Yeye news

1 Like

Re: NYSC: Female Corper Poses With A Gun (Photos) by BruncleZuma: 7:41am On Jun 04, 2021
Beauty is in the eyes of who see am, this device in her hand looks like a makeshift pestle.

2 Likes

Re: NYSC: Female Corper Poses With A Gun (Photos) by Spending123: 7:41am On Jun 04, 2021
Unknown gunmen and boko boys after catching these ones!!! E choke. grin grin grin

13 Likes

Re: NYSC: Female Corper Poses With A Gun (Photos) by GboyegaD(m): 7:41am On Jun 04, 2021
Hmm... what type of gun is this?
Re: NYSC: Female Corper Poses With A Gun (Photos) by Lamasta(m): 7:41am On Jun 04, 2021
We joke a lot in this country instead of them corpers to start making contributions and start asking questions concerning corps members being deployed to fight war but na cruise this ones dey cruise.

4 Likes

Re: NYSC: Female Corper Poses With A Gun (Photos) by EponOjuku: 7:42am On Jun 04, 2021
Bello Esther, It seems your mother has plenty children and she is doing promo, you are expendable.
Leave ESN for now and go face bandits kidnapping students in the North. Instead of you to be grateful to your creator for saving you from certain death in the hands of bandits pampered by your leaders in the North, you want to come and flex your muscles in the South.

8 Likes

Re: NYSC: Female Corper Poses With A Gun (Photos) by Kate06(m): 7:42am On Jun 04, 2021
embarassed
Re: NYSC: Female Corper Poses With A Gun (Photos) by b3llo(m): 7:42am On Jun 04, 2021
Na Hisbah them suppose send make them go fight war. Na them they show muscle pass Nigeria Military

7 Likes

Re: NYSC: Female Corper Poses With A Gun (Photos) by ENGINEERG(m): 7:42am On Jun 04, 2021
No sensible graduate can go to war for a useless country like NIGERIA

7 Likes

Re: NYSC: Female Corper Poses With A Gun (Photos) by toluleke(m): 7:42am On Jun 04, 2021
Their children dey yankee they enjoy even the nysc na cruise. They show face and leave. They will still be issued the certificate. They just want to finish the masses

9 Likes

Re: NYSC: Female Corper Poses With A Gun (Photos) by benweezy: 7:43am On Jun 04, 2021
Can't even fight street guys

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC: Female Corper Poses With A Gun (Photos) by MarveworldG: 7:43am On Jun 04, 2021
Cruise country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures Of The 5 Corpers Who Died In An Accident While Going To NYSC Camp / Lies About Sex During NYSC Camp & After Camp / Meet Progress Oberiko, Ex Corper Brought The Lunatic Family Of 5 To Limelight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.