Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,968 members, 7,806,802 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:58 AM

Stop Jumping Through Barrack's Fence - Jaji Military Cantonment - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Stop Jumping Through Barrack's Fence - Jaji Military Cantonment (31880 Views)

Attack On Wawa Military Cantonment, Niger State Foiled, Terrorists Arrested / How 4 Men Gang-r*ped Girl, 7, Inside Ikeja Military Cantonment / Lady Raped To Death In Ebonyi, Near Military Cantonment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Jumping Through Barrack's Fence - Jaji Military Cantonment by AchalugoNwa(f): 11:02am On Jun 04, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I've never seen such a brazen display of arrogance by an Institution on it's absolute disregard for man's fundamental right to life.

How did we get here?
So the only punishment for not entering a barracks through the gate is to be killed?

Even scaling the fence of the White House will not warrant you getting shot at sight but what the hell do I know?
killing is now normal in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Stop Jumping Through Barrack's Fence - Jaji Military Cantonment by planetx: 11:03am On Jun 04, 2021
What about the children and relatives of the soldiers will they also be shot.
Re: Stop Jumping Through Barrack's Fence - Jaji Military Cantonment by ggood: 11:03am On Jun 04, 2021
Why put fulani language there , fulani that is not even up to the population of Ijaw, Ibibio, Tiv

1 Like

Re: Stop Jumping Through Barrack's Fence - Jaji Military Cantonment by Nobody: 11:03am On Jun 04, 2021
This was the policy back then in school, if you jump fence those night watch men no go even one hear anything Na shoot straight.
Re: Stop Jumping Through Barrack's Fence - Jaji Military Cantonment by Kandeed: 11:06am On Jun 04, 2021
nurez305:
Shut up keyboard warrior.

When the time reach, you will be the first person to travel to your village to hide and you are calling other people for protest that may end up ending their life

#The Insecurity won't stop anytime soon

#The Hardship would still continue and increase

#The worse suffering haven't started yet

# Nigerians Sooner than later you'd be scared to come out
of ur gate

#The death ur running from can meet you on the road or
while travelling

#Fulani kidnappers would not hear Abeg

#Nigerians you can change this Evil going on

#Come out enmass and protest June 12th, don't give fear
a chance
Re: Stop Jumping Through Barrack's Fence - Jaji Military Cantonment by Nobody: 11:07am On Jun 04, 2021
ggood:
Why put fulani language there , fulani that is not even up to the population of Ijaw, Ibibio,
That is Abuja a place where all tribes of Nigeria converge and Fulani and Hausa self get too much attachment, though Hausa people hate them
Re: Stop Jumping Through Barrack's Fence - Jaji Military Cantonment by tutudesz: 11:07am On Jun 04, 2021
AdeOri99:
Jaji, Abuja.
Meanwhile, if you need both new and uk used phones and laptops, pm me
Jail, Kaduna
Re: Stop Jumping Through Barrack's Fence - Jaji Military Cantonment by CSTRR: 11:10am On Jun 04, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I've never seen such a brazen display of arrogance by an Institution on it's absolute disregard for man's fundamental right to life.

How did we get here?
So the only punishment for not entering a barracks through the gate is to be killed?

Even scaling the fence of the White House will not warrant you getting shot at sight but what the hell do I know?
Nigeria is an animal farm.

You can't give what you don't have.
Re: Stop Jumping Through Barrack's Fence - Jaji Military Cantonment by Sailorsoldier1: 11:10am On Jun 04, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

How did we get here?

this is Nigeria n not the US....I support that....do u know that 2 officers were killed in Jaji?

2 Likes

Re: Stop Jumping Through Barrack's Fence - Jaji Military Cantonment by CSTRR: 11:11am On Jun 04, 2021
BTW, if fulfude a minority group is there, why is Ijaw and urhobo not there?
Re: Stop Jumping Through Barrack's Fence - Jaji Military Cantonment by Odmic2839(m): 11:12am On Jun 04, 2021
Who on his/her normal senses goes through fence when there is a gate to pass through. We having a high state of insecurity at the moment and you are condemning this. If na Biko haram wey won bomb Barack. Make dem leave am and go confirm am abi bro. Hiss.
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

How did we get here?

Re: Stop Jumping Through Barrack's Fence - Jaji Military Cantonment by redcliff: 11:12am On Jun 04, 2021
The order of arrangements goes to show you the ethinc group taht is is most important in nigeria. Even fulfude is more important than Yoruba and Igbo. You say funalization agenda no dey? Just dey wait..

1 Like

Re: Stop Jumping Through Barrack's Fence - Jaji Military Cantonment by ibabz(m): 11:13am On Jun 04, 2021
Are you sure you don't hate yourself??

Ihatemen:
I hate APC
I hate PDP
I hate pastors
I hate imams
I hate Tinubu
I hate Buhari
I hate Nigeria
Re: Stop Jumping Through Barrack's Fence - Jaji Military Cantonment by Mikelarteta(m): 11:13am On Jun 04, 2021
Ihatemen:
I hate APC
I hate PDP
I hate pastors
I hate imams
I hate Tinubu
I hate Buhari
I hate Nigeria

I love u
Re: Stop Jumping Through Barrack's Fence - Jaji Military Cantonment by Nobody: 11:14am On Jun 04, 2021
peppermint7:

Na why ona de die be this
You don hear finish you still de do like sey you no hear.
Why any sensible person go follow fence enta barracks when gate Dey. No be thief be that.
Btw come jump my fence if a no go shoot U.
Nonsense and pantami
Those who jump fence either doesn't have a gate pass or their gate pass have expired.If you fall into these categories you won't be allowed entry into the barrack even if your father,brother or sister is a soldier.Expect they walk to the gate to take you in.So most of them jump the fence.Living in the barrack as a civilian is like living in prison.
Re: Stop Jumping Through Barrack's Fence - Jaji Military Cantonment by felzokugo(m): 11:15am On Jun 04, 2021
Ihatemen:
I hate APC
I hate PDP
I hate pastors
I hate imams
I hate Tinubu
I hate Buhari
I hate Nigeria
Be calming down boo. Na weekend b dis.
Re: Stop Jumping Through Barrack's Fence - Jaji Military Cantonment by Ezedon(m): 11:15am On Jun 04, 2021
Story
Re: Stop Jumping Through Barrack's Fence - Jaji Military Cantonment by Revere27: 11:16am On Jun 04, 2021
The yourba version funny die grin grin grin.... Sojà tii soro wink
Re: Stop Jumping Through Barrack's Fence - Jaji Military Cantonment by Joromi1: 11:21am On Jun 04, 2021
Ihatemen:
I hate APC
I hate PDP
I hate pastors
I hate imams
I hate Tinubu
I hate Buhari
I hate Nigeria
Sapphiere
Re: Stop Jumping Through Barrack's Fence - Jaji Military Cantonment by Nobody: 11:21am On Jun 04, 2021
AGNESikpuNNU:
But why will any right thinking person leave the gate for fence in such a faculty

The gate is far
Re: Stop Jumping Through Barrack's Fence - Jaji Military Cantonment by wink2015(m): 11:22am On Jun 04, 2021
GUN AND BULLET COUNTRY !

Nigeria is a country known for authoritarian rulership.

Leaders just issue out unrestrained warning after drinking glasses of OGOGORO !
Re: Stop Jumping Through Barrack's Fence - Jaji Military Cantonment by dotedote: 11:23am On Jun 04, 2021
The earlier you stop making comparison, the better. This is NIGERIA

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

How did we get here?

Re: Stop Jumping Through Barrack's Fence - Jaji Military Cantonment by Getdabag: 11:28am On Jun 04, 2021
Lordswat:
But i think i like you
Can i get yah contact?
Mikelarteta:

I love u
homo
Re: Stop Jumping Through Barrack's Fence - Jaji Military Cantonment by Judolisco(m): 11:31am On Jun 04, 2021
Na dem cadets dey scale fence na
Re: Stop Jumping Through Barrack's Fence - Jaji Military Cantonment by chukwuibuipob: 11:34am On Jun 04, 2021
sad What happen to barb electric wire fence sad even go kill lizard.No need to warn anybody.By the time u shot 1,2,3 pipu skull,the rest go think twice b4 dey jump fence
Re: Stop Jumping Through Barrack's Fence - Jaji Military Cantonment by sharrp: 11:34am On Jun 04, 2021
There are many places in America with a “trespassers will be shot “ sign everywhere

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

How did we get here?

3 Likes

Re: Stop Jumping Through Barrack's Fence - Jaji Military Cantonment by Frankwest77(m): 11:34am On Jun 04, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

How did we get here?

Mr Man relax..... of recent there has been series of attacks and upset in that cantonement majorly from people outside who gain access through this fence which is why this measure has been taken. You would do even more if you are faced with the same challenge

Re: Stop Jumping Through Barrack's Fence - Jaji Military Cantonment by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 11:34am On Jun 04, 2021
notice the order in which the languages were placed. and also notice how one ethnic group has become majority . subliminal messages . grin grin grin
Re: Stop Jumping Through Barrack's Fence - Jaji Military Cantonment by AuroraB(f): 11:36am On Jun 04, 2021
MrThisandthat:
People jump through the fence of an army barrack?

Omo some people get mind o!
grin when life don tire the person naa cheesy

1 Like

Re: Stop Jumping Through Barrack's Fence - Jaji Military Cantonment by Israel717: 11:38am On Jun 04, 2021
[url=/v8ixsci]

Do you know you can make up to N10,000 profit on your capital daily from digital investment platforms?

Permit me to introduce you to a platform that makes it’s totally easy and stress free ....

With minimum of N9,000, You can join today and enjoy returns up to 5% credited directly to your bank account daily for 20 days ( weekends included ). You get to focus on your day to day activities and also earn good money on the side.

E.g N50,000 can make you about N2000 profit daily for 20days.

CHECK IT OUT NOW

[url=/v8ixsci] WEBSITE: W W W . T W I X C L U B . C O M[/url]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kidnapper Caught In Benue By Vigilante While Trying To Kidnap 2 School Children / Young Soldier Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen 2 Years After Joining Army. Graphic / Funny Precautions Nigerians Take To Avoid Being Kidnapped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.