Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,662 members, 7,801,914 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

Stop Jumping Through Barrack's Fence - Jaji Military Cantonment - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Stop Jumping Through Barrack's Fence - Jaji Military Cantonment (31871 Views)

Attack On Wawa Military Cantonment, Niger State Foiled, Terrorists Arrested / How 4 Men Gang-r*ped Girl, 7, Inside Ikeja Military Cantonment / Lady Raped To Death In Ebonyi, Near Military Cantonment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Jumping Through Barrack's Fence - Jaji Military Cantonment by Gireiboy(m): 3:33pm On Jun 04, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I've never seen such a brazen display of arrogance by an Institution on it's absolute disregard for man's fundamental right to life.

How did we get here?
So the only punishment for not entering a barracks through the gate is to be killed?

Even scaling the fence of the White House will not warrant you getting shot at sight but what the hell do I know?
Why the hell will a sensible person scale the fence of a military barracks?

1 Like

Re: Stop Jumping Through Barrack's Fence - Jaji Military Cantonment by goody2019: 3:36pm On Jun 04, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I've never seen such a brazen display of arrogance by an Institution on it's absolute disregard for man's fundamental right to life.

How did we get here?
So the only punishment for not entering a barracks through the gate is to be killed?

Even scaling the fence of the White House will not warrant you getting shot at sight but what the hell do I know?

Why do you scale fences?
Re: Stop Jumping Through Barrack's Fence - Jaji Military Cantonment by hansomb: 3:56pm On Jun 04, 2021
Who Noticed Igbo language coming last. And does Yoruba have no word for fence ? Which one be fenci again.

1 Like

Re: Stop Jumping Through Barrack's Fence - Jaji Military Cantonment by onadana: 4:19pm On Jun 04, 2021
AGNESikpuNNU:
But why will any right thinking person leave the gate for fence in such a faculty

Many people in Nigeria are not right thinking because of Buhari.
Re: Stop Jumping Through Barrack's Fence - Jaji Military Cantonment by Kelvin30286063(m): 5:06pm On Jun 04, 2021
toxtimmy:
No my friend... You can only be shot if you are considered a threat via violence i.e. Like a gun in hand and you still have to be warned and given the opportunity to obey orders , get identified before you being shot.

Even a war zone have rules of engagement talk less of a barracks that have hundreds of civilians living in there in Nigeria.
Bro, don't say that oo... This is a place where Barracks have been targeted by boko haram for years now. You want them ti wait and ask the person that scaled the fence if he's carrying a gun before they open fire?

1 Like

Re: Stop Jumping Through Barrack's Fence - Jaji Military Cantonment by Kelvin30286063(m): 5:06pm On Jun 04, 2021
toxtimmy:
No my friend... You can only be shot if you are considered a threat via violence i.e. Like a gun in hand and you still have to be warned and given the opportunity to obey orders , get identified before you being shot.

Even a war zone have rules of engagement talk less of a barracks that have hundreds of civilians living in there in Nigeria.

Bro, don't say that oo... This is a place where Barracks have been targeted by boko haram for years now. You want them ti wait and ask the person that scaled the fence if he's carrying a gun before they open fire?

1 Like

Re: Stop Jumping Through Barrack's Fence - Jaji Military Cantonment by toxtimmy: 5:09pm On Jun 04, 2021
Lol... Boko Haram dey do so according to you till today dem never catch or kill one Boko Haram when dey scale fence.

It's not Boko Haram dem dey fear... You just have to sit back and watch the whole movie.

Kelvin30286063:

Re: Stop Jumping Through Barrack's Fence - Jaji Military Cantonment by ABANGWABOI(m): 5:29pm On Jun 04, 2021
Dagger111:
The Jaji military cantonment authority just passed a warning flier that anyone caught jumping through the cantonment Fence will be shot on sight. The flier was written in different language for passerby to understand soi that there won't be an excuse of lack of awareness or whatsoever. Please pass same message to all.

Due to the incessant breach of security around Jaji Military cantonment, hence forth, anyone seen crossing into Jaji cantonment through the fence will be shot immediately. Stop crossing into the cantonment through the fence or any other illegal route. Be warned!

D last time I did an SF course their at CTCOIN center around 8years ago, the routes were poor, civilians dey from that Camp Kabala side dey enter Barracks..
I no know if Dem dn fence am now sef..
AFCSC no get joy for this notice oo grin grin
Re: Stop Jumping Through Barrack's Fence - Jaji Military Cantonment by SouthSouth1914: 5:42pm On Jun 04, 2021
peppermint7:

The thing be sey you no just der law abiding bros
Because I have once seen someone go through a well fixed barracks fence. .imagine you getting arrested and you tell them that you jumped because the fence is uncompleted grin

My brother, I went to Army day School! There are thousands of loopholes before you get into school. If these loopholes were fixed, the school, army have the right to hold you responsible for misdemeanor!!!
Re: Stop Jumping Through Barrack's Fence - Jaji Military Cantonment by 9jaRealist: 5:48pm On Jun 04, 2021
Dagger111:
The Jaji military cantonment authority just passed a warning flier that anyone caught jumping through the cantonment Fence will be shot on sight. The flier was written in different language for passerby to understand soi that there won't be an excuse of lack of awareness or whatsoever. Please pass same message to all.

Due to the incessant breach of security around Jaji Military cantonment, hence forth, anyone seen crossing into Jaji cantonment through the fence will be shot immediately. Stop crossing into the cantonment through the fence or any other illegal route. Be warned!

grin grin grin

Do these folks not understand that illiterates simply CANNOT read, regardless of language?
>
Re: Stop Jumping Through Barrack's Fence - Jaji Military Cantonment by Tozilly(m): 6:01pm On Jun 04, 2021
Ihatemen:
I hate APC
I hate PDP
I hate pastors
I hate imams
I hate Tinubu
I hate Buhari
I hate Nigeria
Amuochicha
Re: Stop Jumping Through Barrack's Fence - Jaji Military Cantonment by joowealth(m): 6:41pm On Jun 04, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Oga, abeg, no compare USA with this naija o. My 1 cent though....

How did we get here?

Re: Stop Jumping Through Barrack's Fence - Jaji Military Cantonment by Dagger111(m): 7:39pm On Jun 04, 2021
ABANGWABOI:

D last time I did an SF course their at CTCOIN center around 8years ago, the routes were poor, civilians dey from that Camp Kabala side dey enter Barracks..
I no know if Dem dn fence am now sef..
AFCSC no get joy for this notice oo grin grin

Camp Kabala AOR is very porous.
Re: Stop Jumping Through Barrack's Fence - Jaji Military Cantonment by Giovanni93: 8:39pm On Jun 04, 2021
This country is an entire joke. Why use the soldiers of a different country on your own national public service announcement poster?
Re: Stop Jumping Through Barrack's Fence - Jaji Military Cantonment by peppermint7(m): 9:06pm On Jun 04, 2021
SouthSouth1914:

My brother, I went to Army day School! There are thousands of loopholes before you get into school. If these loopholes were fixed, the school, army have the right to hold you responsible for misdemeanor!!!
Oga rest
Re: Stop Jumping Through Barrack's Fence - Jaji Military Cantonment by ABANGWABOI(m): 10:19pm On Jun 04, 2021
Dagger111:

Camp Kabala AOR is very porous.

I swear...
You go just see civilians dey from that side dey enter Dt Mammy market wey no too far from that Soldier's Club..

Jaji land big Sha.. Truth be say, to fence am go hard..
Make Dem just use sand bag arrange duty post round the Bari, Simple..
Re: Stop Jumping Through Barrack's Fence - Jaji Military Cantonment by zoedew: 10:42pm On Jun 04, 2021
Fear catch soldier!
Re: Stop Jumping Through Barrack's Fence - Jaji Military Cantonment by Dagger111(m): 10:47pm On Jun 04, 2021
ABANGWABOI:

I swear...
You go just see civilians dey from that side dey enter Dt Mammy market wey no too far from that Soldier's Club..

Jaji land big Sha.. Truth be say, to fence am go hard..
Make Dem just use sand bag arrange duty post round the Bari, Simple..

Exactly.... most especially those popular routes and train line also.
Re: Stop Jumping Through Barrack's Fence - Jaji Military Cantonment by hybridblood07(m): 10:48pm On Jun 04, 2021
Jaji- Home of infantry
Re: Stop Jumping Through Barrack's Fence - Jaji Military Cantonment by SouthSouth1914: 11:02pm On Jun 04, 2021
peppermint7:

Oga rest

Go drink water.
Re: Stop Jumping Through Barrack's Fence - Jaji Military Cantonment by Nobody: 2:17am On Jun 05, 2021
You and the 22 people that liked your post are imbeciles.
Come out and we the defenders of Nigeria will bash your heads in.
We won't even need the military or police to help us.
We will NOT allow you haters to destroy Nigeria for us.

Bloody Narcissistic fo.ls.....
Is it all about you idiots all the time?
Kandeed:

#The Insecurity won't stop anytime soon

#The Hardship would still continue and increase

#The worse suffering haven't started yet

# Nigerians Sooner than later you'd be scared to come out
of ur gate

#The death ur running from can meet you on the road or
while travelling

#Fulani kidnappers would not hear Abeg

#Nigerians you can change this Evil going on

#Come out enmass and protest June 12th, don't give fear
a chance
Re: Stop Jumping Through Barrack's Fence - Jaji Military Cantonment by Nobody: 2:19am On Jun 05, 2021
Nigerians DON'T HEED gentle admonition.
They must have been warning them for a long time.

It is not everything Nigerians should blame authorities for.
Nigerians are very very stubborn people embarassed
[quote author=joowealth post=102375390][/quote]
Re: Stop Jumping Through Barrack's Fence - Jaji Military Cantonment by peppermint7(m): 7:26am On Jun 05, 2021
SouthSouth1914:

Go drink water.
E pain am

Re: Stop Jumping Through Barrack's Fence - Jaji Military Cantonment by SouthSouth1914: 9:50am On Jun 05, 2021
peppermint7:

E pain me

Kpele!! grin
Re: Stop Jumping Through Barrack's Fence - Jaji Military Cantonment by Lanretoye(m): 11:03am On Jun 05, 2021
labisibrass:

You people just type for comment sake. Go to jaji and see how useless some people can be. Nearby villagers are no longer afraid of the cantonment, they jump through fence and steal in the cantonment. It's this same you who would laugh if you hear robbers are attaching them inside barracks. You might think it's not possible but that has been the norm there. Also the area is surrounded not only by bandits but by their sympathisers who know them but chose to give them cover during pursuit.
to read is different from to understand,if you think a thief,terrorist,bandit or criminal is sane then what makes the difference between u and them.
Re: Stop Jumping Through Barrack's Fence - Jaji Military Cantonment by dederocs(m): 12:00pm On Jun 05, 2021
foeedaba:
Shot just for jumping fence. Human lives no longer worth anything in Nigeria. Just for taking an illegal route, someone will be shot dead.
Go and jump na...only terrorists and bandits will jump into a barracks.
Re: Stop Jumping Through Barrack's Fence - Jaji Military Cantonment by peppermint7(m): 2:58pm On Jun 05, 2021
SouthSouth1914:

Kpele!! grin

Go jump fence make dem kpeff that your sorry ass
Re: Stop Jumping Through Barrack's Fence - Jaji Military Cantonment by Marpol2021(m): 10:03am On Jun 09, 2021
Am also sure that u hate your self too, just take two bottles of snipers and end it
Ihatemen:
I hate APC
I hate PDP
I hate pastors
I hate imams
I hate Tinubu
I hate Buhari
I hate Nigeria
Re: Stop Jumping Through Barrack's Fence - Jaji Military Cantonment by toxtimmy: 12:32pm On Jun 10, 2021
I for lol this comment but due to seriousness of this topic I will just tell you to quickly stop this your way of thinking.

Even in a war zone there are rules of engagement... Talkless of jumping a fence.

Bottom line you break the law by killing anyone when you are not under any threat of bodily harm.... Example should I kill any Fulani man that has a cow passing or living in my village because of all they have been doing?

Again there are rules of engagement, at least ask questions or ask the person to leave or even what are they doing there before anything... That is if you are not under any threat of bodily harm... Killing someone is only legal when you are defending yourself from bodily harm... I mean if you dey mama put they chop garri and heave goat meat egusi soup, and Mr. You come and take your goat meat and run will you kill Mr. You?

Now remember all the wrong things you have done against people, do you think they should have killed you?

n
Kelvin30286063:

Your thoughts are absolute nonsense. Even in some private properties, if you enter through the wrong means, you will be shot and nothing will happen. You know why? Cuz it's private property and as long as there is a sign outside that says trespassers will be shot and you still went ahead to trespass, nothing will happen!. It's not about Nigeria, it's what happens in all sane countries of the world. The real question is why will a sane person enter a Barrack through the fence!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2 Men Rape 9-Year-Old Boy In Maiduguri, Give Him N100, N50 / NDLEA Intercepts Uk-bound ₦‎.5 Billion Worth Meth, Arrests Baron / Estate Residents Left Terrified As Thief Is Found Inside A Closed Gutter (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.