Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,673 members, 7,801,939 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:28 AM

Constitution Review: CAN Seek Ban Of Under 18 Marriages In Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Constitution Review: CAN Seek Ban Of Under 18 Marriages In Nigeria (13137 Views)

Delta Christian Youths Write CAN, Seek Blacklisting Of Omo-Agege / Southern And Northern Kaduna Agree To Split Kaduna State At Constitution Review / Our Members Can Seek Any National Assembly Office- PDP Replies APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Constitution Review: CAN Seek Ban Of Under 18 Marriages In Nigeria by compton11(m): 9:59am On Jun 04, 2021
Factfinder1:
head slammers will revolt violently against this...watch how angry they will be about this....people wey dey marry 8 years old girl child still get mind chuck prick inside her...spits on this dogs and their religious bigotry
Arindin

Why can't u talk about under 18 children fucking out of marriage

2 Likes

Re: Constitution Review: CAN Seek Ban Of Under 18 Marriages In Nigeria by Jesuschristus: 9:59am On Jun 04, 2021
MisfitHPG:
it's difficult to stomach that my lovely mother died while life is left to a worthless slowpoke like you,I pray you die in your sleep before you bring forth any of your kind ever matches the earth

Maybe ur mother isnt as lovely as u thought, wages of sin is DEATH
Re: Constitution Review: CAN Seek Ban Of Under 18 Marriages In Nigeria by compton11(m): 10:01am On Jun 04, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:
A way forward. Child not Bride, Islam should understand that. That Mohammed married an under age doesn't make it a norm and a good thing to do. Enough of VVF for young girls
prophet Muhammed never marry underage girl.

The hadith that reported that was fake
Re: Constitution Review: CAN Seek Ban Of Under 18 Marriages In Nigeria by P1PrinceKT(m): 10:01am On Jun 04, 2021
hashtagged:

if you like put your aboki dick into a girl again we would chop it off before feeding you to the pics. paedo scum

At what age you disvirging yourself (13? Nko?).

What of your girlfriend ?
How many times she Carried out and abortion.

You have your charts here on Nairaland Romance sections and we read them.

#StopBeingHypocrites.
Re: Constitution Review: CAN Seek Ban Of Under 18 Marriages In Nigeria by temitope27(m): 10:01am On Jun 04, 2021
betkingdom:

Somebody made his contribution and you resulted to abusive statement. What concerns his mother or did he abuse you?
did I mention you, y u no mind ur business
Re: Constitution Review: CAN Seek Ban Of Under 18 Marriages In Nigeria by Joromi1: 10:02am On Jun 04, 2021
Any girl above 15 is "too old" for Muslims, especially the Fulanis.
Re: Constitution Review: CAN Seek Ban Of Under 18 Marriages In Nigeria by iramure(m): 10:02am On Jun 04, 2021
Religion should be totally banned or religious houses should be forced to be paying tax or CAMA shoud be totally enforced.

1 Like

Re: Constitution Review: CAN Seek Ban Of Under 18 Marriages In Nigeria by BlackBaron: 10:03am On Jun 04, 2021
* Make it illegal for children under the age of 18 to be househelp. There should also be full rights for domestic servants as such.

*All children must be in school until the age of 16 years.

* Make it illegal to post photos of dead, mangled or maimed bodies as these images cause distress and strips us of humanity.
Re: Constitution Review: CAN Seek Ban Of Under 18 Marriages In Nigeria by P1PrinceKT(m): 10:05am On Jun 04, 2021
compton11:

Underage for women in Islam is before they started to experience menstruation.

The word underged (<18) was invented by infidels Don't confused your self.
Re: Constitution Review: CAN Seek Ban Of Under 18 Marriages In Nigeria by Akwamkpuruamu: 10:07am On Jun 04, 2021
compton11:

Another taqiya
Re: Constitution Review: CAN Seek Ban Of Under 18 Marriages In Nigeria by betkingdom: 10:10am On Jun 04, 2021
temitope27:
did I mention you, y u no mind ur business

See who is talking about minding your business. Don't you have a mother? What concerns you with somebody's mother?
Re: Constitution Review: CAN Seek Ban Of Under 18 Marriages In Nigeria by FBIBOT(m): 10:12am On Jun 04, 2021
Nigeria has finally disintegrated... Every tribe, religion is now on each other's neck
Re: Constitution Review: CAN Seek Ban Of Under 18 Marriages In Nigeria by FBIBOT(m): 10:14am On Jun 04, 2021
P1PrinceKT:

Bullcrap 12 years old gal now experience menstruation does that make them suitable for marriage?

4 Likes

Re: Constitution Review: CAN Seek Ban Of Under 18 Marriages In Nigeria by Onepeople: 10:20am On Jun 04, 2021
Jesuschristus:
Is that the problem of Nigeria.Most women lose virginity from age 13 or even lower,its okay for them to have sex with numerous abortions, but forbidden to get married,hypocrisy.To the guy below me,if u respect your own mother u won't come online to insult other peoples mothers ,especially when they did absolutely nothing wrong
when will this pedophilia have sense?

2 Likes

Re: Constitution Review: CAN Seek Ban Of Under 18 Marriages In Nigeria by Jman06(m): 10:25am On Jun 04, 2021
If the ban can be applied to every region, good and fine.
But we shouldn't have a situation where the north is free to marry below 18 while only the southerners are punished for underage marriage. It will never work that way!

Also, I expect CAN to start programs like scholarship awards for indigent teenage girls. There are many of such girls living in abject poverty and only use early marriage as a means out of hardship. It will be totally unfair to ban under 18 marriages without providing some kind of succour to the poor girls.
Re: Constitution Review: CAN Seek Ban Of Under 18 Marriages In Nigeria by hashtagged(m): 10:30am On Jun 04, 2021
P1PrinceKT:

At what age you disvirging yourself (13? Nko?).

What of your girlfriend ?
How many times she Carried out and abortion.

You have your charts here on Nairaland Romance sections and we read them.

#StopBeingHypocrites.

even if an 8 yr old kid should get disvirgined, it should be by their age mates not old fagg0ts like you and your useless father. Aje dey talk abortion, mumu have you ever heard of condom, I guess not since you northerners are dull, I hope this law gets passed cause I go chop off many aboki dick.

2 Likes

Re: Constitution Review: CAN Seek Ban Of Under 18 Marriages In Nigeria by hashtagged(m): 10:32am On Jun 04, 2021
Onepeople:
when will this pedophilia have sense?

And the idi0t vis claiming right, when 99% of underaged marriages are forced, all these aboki need to be locked up
Re: Constitution Review: CAN Seek Ban Of Under 18 Marriages In Nigeria by gawu1: 10:35am On Jun 04, 2021
Anthony0094:
The north will Never agree,

The GCFR will be totally against it,
Both North Muslims and Christians will be against it because we abhor sex before marriage. Unlike south which support sex outside marriage as norm.
I did my NYSC service in one of the southern states and saw what they called ''after one '' who were under 12.
Maturity is not only age issue. And that's why we subscribe to idea of maturity but not age.
Re: Constitution Review: CAN Seek Ban Of Under 18 Marriages In Nigeria by Heavensent01(m): 10:43am On Jun 04, 2021
Education is important, when uneducated practise a religion they become idiots in majority

no be the same Islam Yoruba practised, North practised. you hardly see Muslim in Yoruba land marrying many wives neither do their marry their wards off tender age

Islam should disassociate itself from this wicked Northerners, they're evil

1 Like

Re: Constitution Review: CAN Seek Ban Of Under 18 Marriages In Nigeria by Nazifi2021: 10:44am On Jun 04, 2021
Built2last:
We need Christian courts also
Hahhahahhahaahhaaaa!!
Re: Constitution Review: CAN Seek Ban Of Under 18 Marriages In Nigeria by kushercain: 10:51am On Jun 04, 2021
Jesuschristus:
Is that the problem of Nigeria.Most women lose virginity from age 13 or even lower,its okay for them to have sex with numerous abortions, but forbidden to get married,hypocrisy.To the guy below me,if u respect your own mother u won't come online to insult other peoples mothers ,especially when they did absolutely nothing wrong

You are just a dunce

1 Like

Re: Constitution Review: CAN Seek Ban Of Under 18 Marriages In Nigeria by ipobvsdss: 10:52am On Jun 04, 2021
Wakanakarue:

Is CAN an alien body? They re stakeholders in the Nigerian project and citizens too.. So every Nigerian issue is their business.
Marriage is personal decision of two people and their families. That isn't a problem in Nigeria. If people decide to marry at 16-17 that is their business
Re: Constitution Review: CAN Seek Ban Of Under 18 Marriages In Nigeria by Dgr8hassiE(m): 10:53am On Jun 04, 2021
Everfrank:
They should seek for a ban on under age sex and pregnancy instead.
May God bless your mama for bringing into this world, u just spoke my mind.
Re: Constitution Review: CAN Seek Ban Of Under 18 Marriages In Nigeria by Factfinder1(m): 10:54am On Jun 04, 2021
compton11:
Arindin

Why can't u talk about under 18 children fucking out of marriage

Is that why head slammers marry them under aged and still Bleep them with the guise of marriage

1 Like

Re: Constitution Review: CAN Seek Ban Of Under 18 Marriages In Nigeria by efficiencie(m): 10:57am On Jun 04, 2021
Everfrank:
They should seek for a ban on under age sex and pregnancy instead.

Correct. That is a more sensible policy.
Re: Constitution Review: CAN Seek Ban Of Under 18 Marriages In Nigeria by efficiencie(m): 10:59am On Jun 04, 2021
Jesuschristus:

Sex with an underage persons should be criminalised. I think both Muslims and Christians should be able to agree with that!
Re: Constitution Review: CAN Seek Ban Of Under 18 Marriages In Nigeria by Zionmdde: 11:00am On Jun 04, 2021
P1PrinceKT:
What of underaged (18) prostitution and abortions.

Useless less proposal by useless set of people.
Sharrap there
Underage prostitution and abortion are crimes in this country

Paedophiles everywhere.
Wat can someone expect from followers of a paedophile

2 Likes

Re: Constitution Review: CAN Seek Ban Of Under 18 Marriages In Nigeria by compton11(m): 11:00am On Jun 04, 2021
Factfinder1:

Is that why head slammers marry them under aged and still Bleep them with the guise of marriage
pathetic thing is that my fellow head slammer called Jesus,his mama married Joseph around 12 years
Re: Constitution Review: CAN Seek Ban Of Under 18 Marriages In Nigeria by compton11(m): 11:02am On Jun 04, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:

Another taqiya
stupid nigga,im telling u fact,not all Muslims believe it.

Nigga,tell me meaning of taqiyyah
Re: Constitution Review: CAN Seek Ban Of Under 18 Marriages In Nigeria by Zionmdde: 11:02am On Jun 04, 2021
ipobvsdss:

Marriage is personal decision of two people and their families. That isn't a problem in Nigeria. If people decide to marry at 16-17 that is their business
Sharrap underage marriage is d decision of parents dat is forced on innocent girls
It should be banned. Let girls come of age to make dat decision themselves.
Nobody is a slave

4 Likes

Re: Constitution Review: CAN Seek Ban Of Under 18 Marriages In Nigeria by compton11(m): 11:04am On Jun 04, 2021
P1PrinceKT:

so if a child start experience mensuration around 5 now,she isn't underage?

If a 20 years woman hasn't experience mensuration,she isn't woman?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Southern Governors Divided On Zoning 2023 Presidency To South / President Buhari At APC Caucus Meeting In Abuja (Photos) / Suicide Bomber Kills 2 Civilian Jtfs In Borno Today(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.