Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,697 members, 7,805,860 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:31 AM

Heightened Insecurity: Politicians, Associates Halt 2023 Moves - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Heightened Insecurity: Politicians, Associates Halt 2023 Moves (14798 Views)

2023: Moves To Draft Emefiele Thicken / Awara Biokpomabo: INEC Has No Right To Halt My Victory / Election Shift: Chris Smith Blames Buhari, Associates, Tells Trump What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heightened Insecurity: Politicians, Associates Halt 2023 Moves by MajorOvakporaye(f): 10:53am On Jun 04, 2021
Re: Heightened Insecurity: Politicians, Associates Halt 2023 Moves by DiagnoPolitics: 10:54am On Jun 04, 2021
It should be made very clear to this knob-headed politicians. THERE WILL BE NO ELECTION IN THE SOUTH AND MIDDLE BELT. Of course the fulanis cannot elect themselves by themselves when election does not hold in the middle belt and south.

The politically skewed system is fundamentally faulty, asphyxiating and can no longer be tolerated. The Lugardian union MUST be renegotiated so that unlettered and demented buffoons like buhari will no chance to breath down the neck of everyone for the sake of his marauding fulani murderous tribe.
Re: Heightened Insecurity: Politicians, Associates Halt 2023 Moves by olisaEze(m): 10:56am On Jun 04, 2021
In summary, the political elite are now afraid to travel far from their homes. Their collective decision to betray a GEJ that tried to bridge the cultural divide in the country for a man whose only answer to agitations from outside his ethnicity is threats of more violence, has come back to bite them in their behinds.
Re: Heightened Insecurity: Politicians, Associates Halt 2023 Moves by Kwecheeh100: 10:57am On Jun 04, 2021
... undecided
Re: Heightened Insecurity: Politicians, Associates Halt 2023 Moves by Chimighty007(m): 10:57am On Jun 04, 2021
I marvel when people still make comments about who to vote for in the country when the whole system is bad.

It has less to do with the candidate and more to do with the system.

The laws is only for the masses and those not sponsoring politicians and those outside any ruling party or region.

So who then do you think will produce under this faulty system.

The best driver in the whole world can never drive a car without engine, prove me otherwise or never comment nonsense again.

Let's return to a system that once worked to an extent.

Do you know how old were the leaders that experienced the Independence?

I used to think experience comes with age but no it doesn't especially when the system is faulty.

They all know what to do but can't cos they'll be the sacrificial lambs
Re: Heightened Insecurity: Politicians, Associates Halt 2023 Moves by foeedaba: 10:58am On Jun 04, 2021
Ihatemen:
I HATE MEN sad

I recommend you go to the nearest psychiatric hospital for test.
Re: Heightened Insecurity: Politicians, Associates Halt 2023 Moves by ensamy(m): 10:59am On Jun 04, 2021
Ihatemen:
I HATE MEN sad
I like ya ikpu
Re: Heightened Insecurity: Politicians, Associates Halt 2023 Moves by EponOjuku: 11:08am On Jun 04, 2021
Coldshisha:
cool
Rigging plans

I know some evil politicians are using Nnamdi Kanu to distabilize SouthEast, Burn INEC offices and Police Stations

Kanu would disappear and reappear in 2 years to shout no referendum no election, boycott your PVC, burn Zoo just like 2019... People like Peter Obi and Kingsley Moghalu would loose to North and Yoruba

2023 is around the corner again when Ibos have the right to contest and he shows up again in 2021, Arming Ibo youth to burn down INEC Offices, Kill Northerners, kill security and make Ibo land not conducive for election.

This is indirectly saying Igbos are stupid. Abi no be so?

1 Like

Re: Heightened Insecurity: Politicians, Associates Halt 2023 Moves by Coldshisha: 11:08am On Jun 04, 2021
EponOjuku:

I didn't say that, Uwazurike did
Re: Heightened Insecurity: Politicians, Associates Halt 2023 Moves by sanmtiago(m): 11:08am On Jun 04, 2021
I wish I was alone without a family without no one to be afraid for. I would look for means to get access to sophisticated weapons just to torment this useless government. Form a militia whose sole purpose is just to torment the government since they have decided not to make life easy for the common man.
I hate Nigeria!
For a country as religious as Nigeria the wickedness is unmatched.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Heightened Insecurity: Politicians, Associates Halt 2023 Moves by Joshuazedd(m): 11:14am On Jun 04, 2021
I seriously wonder how elections will hold in 2023 especially in the east. Inec offices, Police stations and Army camps are attacked. Police can't easily move around. What is a polling unit that can't be attacked? Nobody will even take the risk of voting.
Re: Heightened Insecurity: Politicians, Associates Halt 2023 Moves by sharpwriter(m): 11:15am On Jun 04, 2021
Ihatemen:
I HATE MEN sad

I love you wink
Re: Heightened Insecurity: Politicians, Associates Halt 2023 Moves by Onepeople: 11:18am On Jun 04, 2021
Coldshisha:
cool

Rigging plans

I know some evil politicians are using Nnamdi Kanu to distabilize SouthEast, Burn INEC offices and Police Stations

Kanu would disappear and reappear in 2 years to shout no referendum no election, boycott your PVC, burn Zoo just like 2019... People like Peter Obi and Kingsley Moghalu would loose to North and Yoruba

2023 is around the corner again when Ibos have the right to contest and he shows up again in 2021, Arming Ibo youth to burn down INEC Offices, Kill Northerners, kill security and make Ibo land not conducive for election

free igboman and think about your miserable life.
Re: Heightened Insecurity: Politicians, Associates Halt 2023 Moves by Coldshisha: 11:18am On Jun 04, 2021
Onepeople:
free igboman and think about your miserable life.

My life is better than yours.. and am not holding you

Now fvck off
Re: Heightened Insecurity: Politicians, Associates Halt 2023 Moves by OduduaDefender(m): 11:19am On Jun 04, 2021
All these evil people are concerned about is 2023 while the country burns.
Could there be a 2023 if the country has been brought down?
Re: Heightened Insecurity: Politicians, Associates Halt 2023 Moves by sharpwriter(m): 11:23am On Jun 04, 2021
Sirballo:
Cha tion

You must really think there will be 2023 elections just as some who also see it as normal regular exercise despite the amount of injustice going on in this country from times past.

And you must really think the agitators (Biafra and Oduduwa) are joking.

Bro. If the government won't cooperate with splitting this country and the agitators are also saying no, then crisis is inevitable o.

But as for the agitators, I have read them and knew where they were coming from in argument. Their argument is historical and pre-colonial. Give them all the riches of America, they won't succumb.

Let your elites and politicians get ready cos sh!t will hit the fan soon.

1 Like

Re: Heightened Insecurity: Politicians, Associates Halt 2023 Moves by Nasrr55nasrr: 11:26am On Jun 04, 2021
Hi
Re: Heightened Insecurity: Politicians, Associates Halt 2023 Moves by tnerro1(m): 11:31am On Jun 04, 2021
If we can vote for bbnaija from the comfort of our homes, why can’t we vote in a national election, those that want to vote by phone should do so and those that prefer going to pooling station should also do so
Re: Heightened Insecurity: Politicians, Associates Halt 2023 Moves by Soukiss(m): 11:34am On Jun 04, 2021
Antoeni:
Buhari Might Just Be The Last President of Nigeria
see talk.mumu 4 ur dreams
Re: Heightened Insecurity: Politicians, Associates Halt 2023 Moves by membranus: 11:36am On Jun 04, 2021
No 2023 election, at least in the South.

Let it be registered in the minds of all.
Re: Heightened Insecurity: Politicians, Associates Halt 2023 Moves by Israel717: 11:39am On Jun 04, 2021
[url=/v8ixsci]

Do you know you can make up to N10,000 profit on your capital daily from digital investment platforms?

Permit me to introduce you to a platform that makes it’s totally easy and stress free ....

With minimum of N9,000, You can join today and enjoy returns up to 5% credited directly to your bank account daily for 20 days ( weekends included ). You get to focus on your day to day activities and also earn good money on the side.

E.g N50,000 can make you about N2000 profit daily for 20days.

CHECK IT OUT NOW

[url=/v8ixsci] WEBSITE: W W W . T W I X C L U B . C O M[/url]
Re: Heightened Insecurity: Politicians, Associates Halt 2023 Moves by seyz91(m): 11:47am On Jun 04, 2021
you no lie
Antoeni:
Buhari Might Just Be The Last President of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Heightened Insecurity: Politicians, Associates Halt 2023 Moves by OBIPLUS(m): 11:51am On Jun 04, 2021
Election election election that is what they are concerned about which is also the foundation fuelling insecurity in Nigeria. To your tent o Isreal is the only solution , any thing or power opposing it is just after blood sucking.

1 Like

Re: Heightened Insecurity: Politicians, Associates Halt 2023 Moves by AFRICANJAMAICA: 12:05pm On Jun 04, 2021
Coldshisha:
cool

Rigging plans

2023 is around the corner again when Ibos have the right to contest and he shows up again in 2021, Arming Ibo youth to burn down INEC Offices, Kill Northerners, kill security and make Ibo land not conducive for election

One will wonder if this Nnamdi Kanu is banging your and sisters..
Your frequent mention of his name in all topics is legendary
Re: Heightened Insecurity: Politicians, Associates Halt 2023 Moves by AchalugoNwa(f): 12:31pm On Jun 04, 2021
EponOjuku:

Mynd44 lalasticlala Seun
Rule 2
Re: Heightened Insecurity: Politicians, Associates Halt 2023 Moves by detectivejones: 12:44pm On Jun 04, 2021
Coldshisha:
cool

Rigging plans

How can I like this twice
Re: Heightened Insecurity: Politicians, Associates Halt 2023 Moves by mudiana(m): 1:26pm On Jun 04, 2021
Ihatemen:
I HATE MEN sad
eya! dooh.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fg Declares Monday 6th February Public Holiday For Eid-ul Maulud / Ketu Pedestrian Bridge Continues To Shake As Terrified Commuters Beg KAI / Fani-kayode To Amaechi: We’re Not Losing Any Sleep Over Your Threat To Sue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.