Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,363 members, 7,808,265 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:34 AM

The Big Gaboon Viper Killed In My Farm Yesterday (Pictures) - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / The Big Gaboon Viper Killed In My Farm Yesterday (Pictures) (58206 Views)

Gaboon Viper In My Farm (Photo) / This Long Python Was Killed On The Farm Yesterday / These Animals Were Killed While Ploughing My Farm Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Big Gaboon Viper Killed In My Farm Yesterday (Pictures) by gonkin(m): 12:43pm On Jun 04, 2021
Lol use caterpillar to kill snake
Re: The Big Gaboon Viper Killed In My Farm Yesterday (Pictures) by zagorakis(m): 12:44pm On Jun 04, 2021
Nawa oh....even in this dead state I can't near this creature...my highest phobia in this planet earth
Re: The Big Gaboon Viper Killed In My Farm Yesterday (Pictures) by supereagle(m): 12:56pm On Jun 04, 2021
ishowdotgmail:
As we were making road networking around the new site for our farm acquired recently, the pay loader stuck something with the giant bucket for falling trees.

Alas it was this creepy creature which we gave to the villagers. They were very happy grin

The location. What is the local name there?
Re: The Big Gaboon Viper Killed In My Farm Yesterday (Pictures) by Mcreloaded(m): 12:57pm On Jun 04, 2021
La la please let me know if it's make or female as I am stunned at it's humongousness .
Re: The Big Gaboon Viper Killed In My Farm Yesterday (Pictures) by thundafire: 1:13pm On Jun 04, 2021
ishowdotgmail:
As we were making road networking around the new site for our farm acquired recently, the pay loader stuck something with the giant bucket for falling trees.

Alas it was this creepy creature which we gave to the villagers. They were very happy grin

this is the biggest Gabon viper I have seen
Re: The Big Gaboon Viper Killed In My Farm Yesterday (Pictures) by IgboEmir001: 1:16pm On Jun 04, 2021
Hahahaha

CandyOps:
Omo na 2 snakes I dey see like dis. One is animal reptila the other is animal kongila cheesy

Thats almost 7 - 9 inches in a flaccid state. Nawaoo grin
Re: The Big Gaboon Viper Killed In My Farm Yesterday (Pictures) by karkinase(m): 1:32pm On Jun 04, 2021
FalseProphet1:
There are plenty more gaboon vipers in the OP's farm, I see the OP starting a snake pepper soup business close to his farm.

This I have seen.
Lol. False Prophet grin
Re: The Big Gaboon Viper Killed In My Farm Yesterday (Pictures) by HoluGraze: 1:33pm On Jun 04, 2021
See the design on the back...

God is an Artist
In fact he is everything

3 Likes

Re: The Big Gaboon Viper Killed In My Farm Yesterday (Pictures) by wunmi590(m): 1:42pm On Jun 04, 2021
jeff1607:

They help the ecosystem same as mosquitoes and flies

I know, almost all the animals help the ecosystem, but snake is deadly, they should be wipeout from the surface of the earth.

1 Like

Re: The Big Gaboon Viper Killed In My Farm Yesterday (Pictures) by RichAbujaGuy: 1:47pm On Jun 04, 2021
Forget the serpent.
This is the most impressive picture in the thread. Kudos on your road work and productivity!

1 Like

Re: The Big Gaboon Viper Killed In My Farm Yesterday (Pictures) by nams77: 1:48pm On Jun 04, 2021
Weedhustler:
Small Python!
That ain't no python. That's a gaboon viper. That's is beautiful death!
Re: The Big Gaboon Viper Killed In My Farm Yesterday (Pictures) by pacespot(m): 2:00pm On Jun 04, 2021
Very dangerous snake
Re: The Big Gaboon Viper Killed In My Farm Yesterday (Pictures) by bluefilm: 2:04pm On Jun 04, 2021
Sweet meat
Re: The Big Gaboon Viper Killed In My Farm Yesterday (Pictures) by jeff1607(m): 2:33pm On Jun 04, 2021
wunmi590:

I know, almost all the animals help the ecosystem, but snake is deadly, they should be wipeout from the surface of the earth.

Lol

There are other deadly animals too especially insects
Re: The Big Gaboon Viper Killed In My Farm Yesterday (Pictures) by IkengaRussell(m): 2:38pm On Jun 04, 2021
CandyOps:
Omo na 2 snakes I dey see like dis. One is animal reptila the other is animal kongila cheesy

Thats almost 7 - 9 inches in a flaccid state. Nawaoo grin

Re: The Big Gaboon Viper Killed In My Farm Yesterday (Pictures) by wunmi590(m): 2:46pm On Jun 04, 2021
jeff1607:

Lol

There are other deadly animals too especially insects

You can't compare the scary nature of snake with insect....

Even if they are deadly, small children can still kill them compare to snake
Re: The Big Gaboon Viper Killed In My Farm Yesterday (Pictures) by alshalz(m): 2:52pm On Jun 04, 2021
Your farm,is it located in Gabon?
Re: The Big Gaboon Viper Killed In My Farm Yesterday (Pictures) by iampeterben(m): 4:01pm On Jun 04, 2021
Boss Lalasticlala food is ready!!!
Re: The Big Gaboon Viper Killed In My Farm Yesterday (Pictures) by iwuchukwutony(m): 4:12pm On Jun 04, 2021
People with strong mind dey ooh
Re: The Big Gaboon Viper Killed In My Farm Yesterday (Pictures) by Tetrahedron: 4:27pm On Jun 04, 2021
This is biggest ever gaboon viper I have ever seen. Someone posted it on NL.
I am keeping the pic as a souvenir grin grin grin
P.S: I am against animal cruelty

Re: The Big Gaboon Viper Killed In My Farm Yesterday (Pictures) by Tetrahedron: 4:31pm On Jun 04, 2021
RichAbujaGuy:
Forget the serpent.
This is the most impressive picture in the thread. Kudos on your road work and productivity!

Destroying all the small remaining rainforest in this country and you are happy!
Go to advanced countries and see govt protecting forest reservation for future generations.
Don’t worry your children will have to travel to see rainforest the way we are destroying our ecosystem in Nigeria
Re: The Big Gaboon Viper Killed In My Farm Yesterday (Pictures) by irijuola: 6:32pm On Jun 04, 2021
FalseProphet1:
There are plenty more gaboon vipers in the OP's farm, I see the OP starting a snake pepper soup business close to his farm.

This I have seen.

You just no well, lols. No be only snake pepper soup,
Re: The Big Gaboon Viper Killed In My Farm Yesterday (Pictures) by ishowdotgmail(m): 7:09pm On Jun 04, 2021
RichAbujaGuy:
Forget the serpent.

Thanks brother. Now a month we started this alone without moving to the major farming activities.

2 Likes

Re: The Big Gaboon Viper Killed In My Farm Yesterday (Pictures) by RichAbujaGuy: 8:36pm On Jun 04, 2021
Tetrahedron:

Destroying all the small remaining rainforest in this country and you are happy!
Go to advanced and see govt protecting forest reservation for future generations.
Don’t worry your children will have to travel to see rainforest the way we are destroying our exosystem in Nigeria

If you can't travel to see what a giant corporate farm looks like then use you fave search button.
One small family farm or a hundred in naija doesn't equal one of these multinational monstrosities

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Imo Woman With Giant Cassava Tuber She Harvested From Her Farm (Photo) / Red Snapper Fish Caught By Akwa Ibom Local Fishermen / How To Grow Date Palm [dabino] In Your Farm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.