Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,447 members, 7,808,599 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:03 PM

Jude Ighalo Takes His Mother On A Yacht Cruise While Vacationing With Her. - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Jude Ighalo Takes His Mother On A Yacht Cruise While Vacationing With Her. (47207 Views)

Jude Ighalo's Wife, Sonia, Congratulates Him On Birth Of His Baby From Another / Jude Ighalo's Sister, Mary Is Dead (Photo) / Inside Jude Ighalo's New Mansion In Lekki, Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jude Ighalo Takes His Mother On A Yacht Cruise While Vacationing With Her. by Starseed(m): 11:44am On Jun 04, 2021
F
Re: Jude Ighalo Takes His Mother On A Yacht Cruise While Vacationing With Her. by Goalty01: 11:44am On Jun 04, 2021
Because she is one.

Antoeni:
Why is She Dressed like a Muslim?

10 Likes

Re: Jude Ighalo Takes His Mother On A Yacht Cruise While Vacationing With Her. by Abdul9116: 11:44am On Jun 04, 2021
[url=/v8ixsci]

Do you know you can make up to N10,000 profit on your capital daily from digital investment platforms?

Permit me to introduce you to a platform that makes it’s totally easy and stress free ....

With minimum of N9,000, You can join today and enjoy returns up to 5% credited directly to your bank account daily for 20 days ( weekends included ). You get to focus on your day to day activities and also earn good money on the side.

E.g N50,000 can make you about N2000 profit daily for 20days.

CHECK IT OUT NOW

[url=/v8ixsci] WEBSITE: W W W . T W I X C L U B . C O M[/url]
Re: Jude Ighalo Takes His Mother On A Yacht Cruise While Vacationing With Her. by jeff1607(m): 11:44am On Jun 04, 2021
Fathers are underrated

4 Likes

Re: Jude Ighalo Takes His Mother On A Yacht Cruise While Vacationing With Her. by Jman06(m): 11:45am On Jun 04, 2021
midehi2:
This one na mummy's boy
E pain am!

2 Likes

Re: Jude Ighalo Takes His Mother On A Yacht Cruise While Vacationing With Her. by Mujinho4b(m): 11:45am On Jun 04, 2021
Wow Nice. She is wearing Hijab. This made my day. Masha Allah.

11 Likes

Re: Jude Ighalo Takes His Mother On A Yacht Cruise While Vacationing With Her. by seunny4lif(m): 11:45am On Jun 04, 2021
She is a Muslim?
No wonder she likes covering her head
I thought no Igbo Muslim?
Maybe I was wrong
Goalty01:
Because she is one.

2 Likes

Re: Jude Ighalo Takes His Mother On A Yacht Cruise While Vacationing With Her. by Afromentalist: 11:46am On Jun 04, 2021
CatANDratTHEORY:
Swears!!! Our mothers deserve the very best of what we've got.
Raising a child is no mean feat.
It grieves my spirit that my mum isn't alive to witness what the son has grown to be.
Cherish your mum if you still have one.
What about our dads ?

2 Likes

Re: Jude Ighalo Takes His Mother On A Yacht Cruise While Vacationing With Her. by Skmoda(m): 11:46am On Jun 04, 2021
Dalil8:
Why d woman com dey wear hijab upandan?

Which day Ighalo turn muslim? mtcheeewww
Na the hijab dey vex me sef.

2 Likes

Re: Jude Ighalo Takes His Mother On A Yacht Cruise While Vacationing With Her. by Jibabs2(m): 11:47am On Jun 04, 2021
Very nice. How I wish I have this Privilege cry continue to rest in peace Mama
Re: Jude Ighalo Takes His Mother On A Yacht Cruise While Vacationing With Her. by wink2015(m): 11:47am On Jun 04, 2021
I never knew that his mother is a MUSLIMAH !

see how she wear HIJAB !

6 Likes

Re: Jude Ighalo Takes His Mother On A Yacht Cruise While Vacationing With Her. by ollyadeyemi881(m): 11:47am On Jun 04, 2021
Mother, the best
Re: Jude Ighalo Takes His Mother On A Yacht Cruise While Vacationing With Her. by Faifai: 11:47am On Jun 04, 2021
As you honoured your Mum, may your days be long and may you live a fulfilling life.

1 Like

Re: Jude Ighalo Takes His Mother On A Yacht Cruise While Vacationing With Her. by iamDrRhymes(m): 11:48am On Jun 04, 2021
He had just performed a ritual. Watch his glory rise even higher. Mothers are gods

4 Likes

Re: Jude Ighalo Takes His Mother On A Yacht Cruise While Vacationing With Her. by yusluvad(m): 11:48am On Jun 04, 2021
Shellsploit:
Pickin wey sabi...

Only God knows the joy in her heart. No matter the little you can do today, even if its a phone call, Mom/Dad, i called to know how you doing today. That word goes a long way...

Shout out to the real men out there who never forgets there parents. God will continue to bless you all.
Amen!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jude Ighalo Takes His Mother On A Yacht Cruise While Vacationing With Her. by Germi9: 11:48am On Jun 04, 2021
CatANDratTHEORY:
It grieves my spirit that my mum isn't alive to witness what the son has grown to be.
Father’s nko?
Why all these too much attention on mothers alone,anyway as a man i will prepare for my old age very well God helping me

5 Likes

Re: Jude Ighalo Takes His Mother On A Yacht Cruise While Vacationing With Her. by egenma(f): 11:49am On Jun 04, 2021
God bless you Elias
Re: Jude Ighalo Takes His Mother On A Yacht Cruise While Vacationing With Her. by Nuelito: 11:49am On Jun 04, 2021
Na normz na......your mom na your backbone

1 Like

Re: Jude Ighalo Takes His Mother On A Yacht Cruise While Vacationing With Her. by Antoeni(m): 11:51am On Jun 04, 2021
For those of you who have your mothers alive, please value and cherish her, coz nothing compares to the love of a Mother. Everyday of my life, I'm in tears, just hoping that God gives me another opportunity to be with my mum again, even if its for a minute. You are the Lucky ones

3 Likes

Re: Jude Ighalo Takes His Mother On A Yacht Cruise While Vacationing With Her. by benweezy: 11:51am On Jun 04, 2021
Ighalo get sense

Mummy first

First love.

2 Likes

Re: Jude Ighalo Takes His Mother On A Yacht Cruise While Vacationing With Her. by CatANDratTHEORY: 11:51am On Jun 04, 2021
Germi9:

Father’s nko?
Why all these too much attention on mothers alone,anyway as a man i will prepare for my old age very well God helping me

Father aint supposed to be left out, I never said so. The umblical connection between mum and child simply bonds their union.

Cc
Afromentalist
Effort1
Starpro87

4 Likes

Re: Jude Ighalo Takes His Mother On A Yacht Cruise While Vacationing With Her. by Nobody: 11:52am On Jun 04, 2021
Thank his stars that he was not brainwashed to become one of the Islamic suicide bomber. Western education is so good. Living outside the embers of radical Islamic environment makes many of them more saner than others.
Re: Jude Ighalo Takes His Mother On A Yacht Cruise While Vacationing With Her. by Antoeni(m): 11:55am On Jun 04, 2021
The way she said it made me laugh really loud.
“Ibha tsha se na bhe ena ghe oo”.

Ebae omo, irior ore me bhi unu.

Ofu bhegbe bi egbe damen eare akhian.

My first time to See An Esan Muslim.

2 Likes

Re: Jude Ighalo Takes His Mother On A Yacht Cruise While Vacationing With Her. by Nobody: 11:56am On Jun 04, 2021
Dalil8:
Why d woman com dey wear hijab upandan?

Which day Ighalo turn muslim? mtcheeewww
are u pained? why dont ignore the hijab part and concentrate on the story typical nigerian mentality

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jude Ighalo Takes His Mother On A Yacht Cruise While Vacationing With Her. by Starpro87(m): 11:56am On Jun 04, 2021
CatANDratTHEORY:
Only mothers? What about our fathers?

1 Like

Re: Jude Ighalo Takes His Mother On A Yacht Cruise While Vacationing With Her. by Nobody: 11:57am On Jun 04, 2021
PARACLETOS:
Thank his stars that he was not brainwashed to become one of the Islamic suicide bomber. Western education is so good. Living outside the embers of radical Islamic environment makes many of them more saner than others.
african mentality they must include religion or tribal issue in everything

5 Likes

Re: Jude Ighalo Takes His Mother On A Yacht Cruise While Vacationing With Her. by effort1: 11:57am On Jun 04, 2021
CatANDratTHEORY:

Did your father ever contribute anything to your life?
If so, why have you neglected him in your praise singing?

If your father had been good to you but you are neglecting him, your children will do the same to you.

Thank God you will also be a father

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Emiliano Sala: Body Recovered From Wrecked Plane / The Moment Tyson Fury Knocked Down Wilder In The Final Round (Video) / Victor Moses Celebrates Chelsea EPL Win With P-square

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.