Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,719 members, 7,802,170 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:23 AM

Jude Ighalo Takes His Mother On A Yacht Cruise While Vacationing With Her. - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Jude Ighalo Takes His Mother On A Yacht Cruise While Vacationing With Her. (47195 Views)

Jude Ighalo's Wife, Sonia, Congratulates Him On Birth Of His Baby From Another / Jude Ighalo's Sister, Mary Is Dead (Photo) / Inside Jude Ighalo's New Mansion In Lekki, Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jude Ighalo Takes His Mother On A Yacht Cruise While Vacationing With Her. by CatANDratTHEORY: 11:59am On Jun 04, 2021
effort1:

Did your father ever contribute anything to your life?
If so, why have you neglected him in your praise singing?

If your father had been good to you but you are neglecting him, your children will do the same to you.

Thank God you will also be a father
I've done justice to these questions and I believe you've seen it. Cc Starpro87

2 Likes

Re: Jude Ighalo Takes His Mother On A Yacht Cruise While Vacationing With Her. by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jun 04, 2021
CatANDratTHEORY:
Swears!!! Our mothers deserve the very best of what we've got.
Raising a child is no mean feat.
It grieves my spirit that my mum isn't alive to witness what the son has grown to be.
Cherish your mum if you still have one.
bro is when u are ok ,u can remember any mum,bro abeg help me with anything,2040792581 uba.
Re: Jude Ighalo Takes His Mother On A Yacht Cruise While Vacationing With Her. by JIBO4REAL(m): 12:03pm On Jun 04, 2021
Skmoda:

Na the hijab dey vex me sef.
Go and remove the hijab from her so that everyone will knows you are vexing ..khsidulso cry cry cry cry

10 Likes

Re: Jude Ighalo Takes His Mother On A Yacht Cruise While Vacationing With Her. by johndho(m): 12:03pm On Jun 04, 2021
I never know his mum was a Muslim.

1 Like

Re: Jude Ighalo Takes His Mother On A Yacht Cruise While Vacationing With Her. by bigpicture001: 12:03pm On Jun 04, 2021
Legendrysailor:
No woman can love u like ur mother . Nice one ighalo

Who told you that.. ? Why are u guyz overfloging this mothers concerns...havent you heard of mums getting pregnant by thier son inlaws..? Or a mum who bewitches thier children....

Love your mum .period..that she birthed you doesnt mean she loves you more than anyone else.....

3 Likes

Re: Jude Ighalo Takes His Mother On A Yacht Cruise While Vacationing With Her. by SouthWestBlood(m): 12:04pm On Jun 04, 2021
CatANDratTHEORY:
Swears!!! Our mothers deserve the very best of what we've got.
Raising a child is no mean feat.
It grieves my spirit that my mum isn't alive to witness what the son has grown to be.
Cherish your mum if you still have one.

Same here, bro cry

Now that I'm raising my own baby, it gives me deeper understanding of what she went through raising little me sad

3 Likes

Re: Jude Ighalo Takes His Mother On A Yacht Cruise While Vacationing With Her. by figure007(m): 12:05pm On Jun 04, 2021
Dalil8:
Why d woman com dey wear hijab upandan?

Which day Ighalo turn muslim? mtcheeewww
I love the outing and show of love to the mother but that hijab thing is very irritating and spoilt the picture ...mtcheww..
Those of you quoting me are mad and foolish,read the first sentence of my comment..I never hated the mother but the dressing . How is that hating ? You all are foolish for not been able to understand simple comment

5 Likes

Re: Jude Ighalo Takes His Mother On A Yacht Cruise While Vacationing With Her. by Belteshazzar18: 12:06pm On Jun 04, 2021
*Big D Tv!*� been making my day since I join em�

For Interesting, educative and entertaining Whatsapp status updates ranging from trending gist/tweets/memes, quotes and facts, latest news updates, relationship cafe, hook ups, counseling, motivational talks and so much more! *Big D Whatsapp status TV* have everything you need to make your day fantamogloriously cokastic�����

join us
���
https:///message/FVRNPC2RMHUTF1
Re: Jude Ighalo Takes His Mother On A Yacht Cruise While Vacationing With Her. by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jun 04, 2021
seunny4lif:
She is a Muslim?
No wonder she likes covering her head
I thought no Igbo Muslim?
Maybe I was wrong
she is Yoruba Muslim, ighalo dad is esan Edo but stayed in Lagos for a long time

5 Likes

Re: Jude Ighalo Takes His Mother On A Yacht Cruise While Vacationing With Her. by Legendrysailor(m): 12:06pm On Jun 04, 2021
bigpicture001:

Who told you that.. ? Why are u guyz overfloging this mothers concerns...havent you heard of mums getting pregnant by thier son inlaws..? Or a mum who bewitches thier children....

Love your mum .period..that she birthed you doesnt mean she loves you more than anyone else.....

Our perceptions differs
Re: Jude Ighalo Takes His Mother On A Yacht Cruise While Vacationing With Her. by babacos: 12:07pm On Jun 04, 2021
Mother's love are pure and immeasurable..She deserves it
Re: Jude Ighalo Takes His Mother On A Yacht Cruise While Vacationing With Her. by WorldRichest: 12:08pm On Jun 04, 2021
jeff1607:
Fathers are underrated

My father is not. He has always been my number one. My mama and siblings know this.

2 Likes

Re: Jude Ighalo Takes His Mother On A Yacht Cruise While Vacationing With Her. by oforjide: 12:08pm On Jun 04, 2021
OZO the popular bbnaija season 6 is in ghana and has been receiving a warmly welcome from ghanian starting from the airport down to the hotel his is lodging but just becos of his tribe nairaland has refuse to update his tour on this platform, assuming it was LAYCON it will appear more than twenty times on this forum. If u are an igbo believing to get any good information about igbo on this forum that means u are just wasting ur time. they only post negative information about the igbo and post the ones that promote their own image.

1 Like

Re: Jude Ighalo Takes His Mother On A Yacht Cruise While Vacationing With Her. by WorldRichest: 12:08pm On Jun 04, 2021
figure007:
I love the outing and show of love to the mother but that hijab thing is very irritating and spoilt the picture ...mtcheww..

Muslims don't care about the views of idiots especially poor and miserable ones like you. The lion does not care about the opinions of cats and dogs

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jude Ighalo Takes His Mother On A Yacht Cruise While Vacationing With Her. by Eriokanmi: 12:09pm On Jun 04, 2021
Antoeni:
Why is She Dressed like a Muslim?
His mum is yoruba( egun) , while dad Edo...

We wear same cap

2 Likes

Re: Jude Ighalo Takes His Mother On A Yacht Cruise While Vacationing With Her. by effort1: 12:09pm On Jun 04, 2021
CatANDratTHEORY:

Father aint supposed to be left out, I never said so. The umblical connection between mum and child simply bonds their union.

Cc
Afromentalist
Effort1
Starpro87

How often do you praise your father like this despite his slavery to make your life meaningful?

You are a man. Your child will also treat you the way you treat your father.

2 Likes

Re: Jude Ighalo Takes His Mother On A Yacht Cruise While Vacationing With Her. by Seetto: 12:12pm On Jun 04, 2021
Skmoda:

Go hug transformer. undecided

Show me the picture of Mary, where she is dressed like this

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jude Ighalo Takes His Mother On A Yacht Cruise While Vacationing With Her. by Oju4190: 12:13pm On Jun 04, 2021
So ighalo na herdsmen
Re: Jude Ighalo Takes His Mother On A Yacht Cruise While Vacationing With Her. by Joseph08(m): 12:13pm On Jun 04, 2021
Father's reward is always in Heaven grin

Who else has noticed that mothers' always enjoy the children more when they've achieved in life than the Father does

...and nah Father dey bin pay for school fees o wen dem dey small grin

3 Likes

Re: Jude Ighalo Takes His Mother On A Yacht Cruise While Vacationing With Her. by Dalil8: 12:13pm On Jun 04, 2021
Re: Jude Ighalo Takes His Mother On A Yacht Cruise While Vacationing With Her. by motayoayinde: 12:13pm On Jun 04, 2021
effort1:

Did your father ever contribute anything to your life?
If so, why have you neglected him in your praise singing?

If your father had been good to you but you are neglecting him, your children will do the same to you.

Thank God you will also be a father

HATE FOR FOR MUSLIMS HERE IS REAL, RAW AND REPUGNANT.

THIS HEAVY BURDEN OF HATE IS THE REASON OLD WOUNDS AREN'T HEALING AND CAN'T HEAL FOR MANY CHRISTIANS.

THEY JUBILATE WHEN MUSLIMS KIDS ARE KILLED EVEN IN FAR AWAY ISRAEL, THEY ARE SO SAD WHEN A WOMAN IS HONORED BY A WORTHY SON, JUST BECAUSE OF A PIECE OF CLOTH, THE HIJAB ON HER HEAD.

WHERE'S THE SPACE FOR LOVE IN A HEART SO FULLOF HATE?

SORRY BRO, THIS WASN'T MEANT FOR YOU.
MESSAGE VALID NONETHELESS.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jude Ighalo Takes His Mother On A Yacht Cruise While Vacationing With Her. by GENES11S: 12:14pm On Jun 04, 2021
Skmoda:

Don't allow hatred blind u. In as much as there are many Muslims who violate personal Rights of non-muslims, there are also some good ones.

Dalil8:

Christains, Muslims, Buddhist, Jews etc.... doesn't matter. Before everything, always remember that we are first HUMAN.

The best way to look at people is to see them for what they are (HUMANS). If you can do that, love will find it's way to your heart.

3 Likes

Re: Jude Ighalo Takes His Mother On A Yacht Cruise While Vacationing With Her. by HoluGraze: 12:14pm On Jun 04, 2021
FalseProphet1:
How to become a millionaire in Nigeria.

1. Start a movement of jobless youths of your ethnic extraction.

2. Identify some of the thousands of problems against your ethnic group and speak aggressively against it.

3. Speak daily and weekly on how the government is ignoring your region, and be sure not to honour any government invitation for peace talks.

4. Talk to some of your top lieutenants to start a go-fund-me account in your name so that Nigerians UAR in diaspora can support your crusade with hard currency.

5. Start cashing out.

This I have seen.

Sorry Sir
Are you a millionaire?

2 Likes

Re: Jude Ighalo Takes His Mother On A Yacht Cruise While Vacationing With Her. by Afromentalist: 12:14pm On Jun 04, 2021
CatANDratTHEORY:

Father aint supposed to be left out, I never said so. The umblical connection between mum and child simply bonds their union.

Cc
Afromentalist
Effort1
Starpro87

Not to critizize you but the brainwashing of a matriarchal/hypergamy society makes people not see the reality of life with objective eyes. A mother typically suffers 9 months + a few years at infancy to raise a child. A father hustle practically all his life, his best years of sweat, thinking and sacrificing for the well being of the child. He does the the selfless work, most of the time without reward.

Whatever a woman does for a child, the father typically does it 10 fold. At the end of day though, through brainwashing, na the mother enjoy the dividends and praises.

7 Likes

Re: Jude Ighalo Takes His Mother On A Yacht Cruise While Vacationing With Her. by NaijaGoBetter20: 12:16pm On Jun 04, 2021
wink2015:
I never knew that his mother is a MUSLIMAH !

see how she wear HIJAB !

I don't think Ighalo himself is a Muslim but his mum is a practsing one

2 Likes

Re: Jude Ighalo Takes His Mother On A Yacht Cruise While Vacationing With Her. by seunny4lif(m): 12:16pm On Jun 04, 2021
Ighalo no be Igbo cheesy
See me oooh
I always think the name sounded Delta Igbotic cheesy
I never knew he is from Edo state
Mikecold:
she is Yoruba Muslim, ighalo dad is esan Edo but stayed in Lagos for a long time
Re: Jude Ighalo Takes His Mother On A Yacht Cruise While Vacationing With Her. by Seetto: 12:16pm On Jun 04, 2021
Dalil8:

Muslim maintain the real tenets and practice of Jesus teachings..

You can never find picture of Mary, where she is dressed like this

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jude Ighalo Takes His Mother On A Yacht Cruise While Vacationing With Her. by Churchill6767: 12:17pm On Jun 04, 2021
iamDrRhymes:
He had just performed a ritual. Watch his glory rise even higher. Mothers are gods

Father's nko?

2 Likes

Re: Jude Ighalo Takes His Mother On A Yacht Cruise While Vacationing With Her. by Prettylima(f): 12:19pm On Jun 04, 2021
FalseProphet1:
How to become a millionaire in Nigeria.

1. Start a movement of jobless youths of your ethnic extraction.

2. Identify some of the thousands of problems against your ethnic group and speak aggressively against it.

3. Speak daily and weekly on how the government is ignoring your region, and be sure not to honour any government invitation for peace talks.

4. Talk to some of your top lieutenants to start a go-fund-me account in your name so that Nigerians UAR in diaspora can support your crusade with hard currency.

5. Start cashing out.

This I have seen.
Mad idea grin
Re: Jude Ighalo Takes His Mother On A Yacht Cruise While Vacationing With Her. by Seetto: 12:20pm On Jun 04, 2021
figure007:
You are stup**d and Idi**ot, you are hating a someones mother for being decent and mother,

This is Mary's picture according to christainity

5 Likes

Re: Jude Ighalo Takes His Mother On A Yacht Cruise While Vacationing With Her. by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jun 04, 2021
Abba114:
african mentality they must include religion or tribal issue in everything
Not only African mentality. Everywhere religion is seen as a factor for whatever that is done

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Moment Tyson Fury Knocked Down Wilder In The Final Round (Video) / 6 Football Players Who Died While Playing In 2016 / What An Arsenal Fan Says He Would Do If Dangote Buys Arsenal And Sacks Wenger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.