Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:10 AM

Things Women With Big Breasts Hate Hearing - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things Women With Big Breasts Hate Hearing (85351 Views)

'I Have Big Breasts, Come & Advertise On My Chest' - Busty Lagos Girl / Poor Men Love Big Breasts, The Rich Prefer Them Smaller –study / Which Of These Words Do You Hate Hearing Your Partner Say To You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things Women With Big Breasts Hate Hearing by Lilpen3758: 3:33pm On Jun 04, 2021
tnerro1:

I used to think like that also, but the way big asses Dey do me this days, am not sure anymore grin

Am not sure where I belong anymore
Big asses dey turn me on too but man boobs na something else

2 Likes

Re: Things Women With Big Breasts Hate Hearing by maureensylvia(f): 3:35pm On Jun 04, 2021
Am sitting on this table

I love my boobs though
Though sometimes finding it difficult to find the perfect cup size
Re: Things Women With Big Breasts Hate Hearing by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jun 04, 2021
Boobs is a bonus but as for me big yansh over anything.if you get big boobs no yansh, I no do again.
Re: Things Women With Big Breasts Hate Hearing by Joromi1: 3:46pm On Jun 04, 2021
You got milk?

Re: Things Women With Big Breasts Hate Hearing by Olabimpetoseen5(f): 3:47pm On Jun 04, 2021
Seems like a true statement,
Re: Things Women With Big Breasts Hate Hearing by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jun 04, 2021
Too much of everything is BAD!
Re: Things Women With Big Breasts Hate Hearing by BafanaBafana: 3:53pm On Jun 04, 2021
The5DME:
OP no get sense.
The mod that push it to FP nko?
Re: Things Women With Big Breasts Hate Hearing by Love96: 4:07pm On Jun 04, 2021
grin
Splendor4:
A girl... she's my friend.. I usually call her cowbell and she'll smile and say "our milk.. I like the way those with big boob walk as if they are carrying the world . nawa o
meanwhile at a cheap price DM me for your logo and flyer design
grin
Splendor4:
A girl... she's my friend.. I usually call her cowbell and she'll smile and say "our milk.. I like the way those with big boob walk as if they are carrying the world . nawa o
meanwhile at a cheap price DM me for your logo and flyer design
Re: Things Women With Big Breasts Hate Hearing by iwuchukwutony(m): 4:08pm On Jun 04, 2021
Any Artificial that has advantage has more disadvantages. Natural is always the best...
Re: Things Women With Big Breasts Hate Hearing by Farki: 4:10pm On Jun 04, 2021
All these complaints are story for the gods undecided
Re: Things Women With Big Breasts Hate Hearing by riczy(m): 4:15pm On Jun 04, 2021
The future is truly female, hu big boops epp?
Re: Things Women With Big Breasts Hate Hearing by TotoGame(m): 4:28pm On Jun 04, 2021
Cerebellum:
What of guys with long and big gbola...and the okada man suddenly say "bros, ur girlfriend go dey enjoy you", wetin that one mean??

Only a gay guy that will sit so close to the okada man to the extent that his prick dey touch the okada man

Wtf!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Things Women With Big Breasts Hate Hearing by molbic(m): 4:28pm On Jun 04, 2021
bigpriik:
It dont like breast.

This one never suck 16 years old breast na him make am dey yarn opata

1 Like

Re: Things Women With Big Breasts Hate Hearing by Futureyahooboi(m): 4:40pm On Jun 04, 2021
Please me careful because this person is a scam and don’t fall for it…

Re: Things Women With Big Breasts Hate Hearing by nengibo: 4:40pm On Jun 04, 2021
Cerebellum:
What of guys with long and big gbola...and the okada man suddenly say "bros, ur girlfriend go dey enjoy you", wetin that one mean??
How Okada man see ur privates?

1 Like

Re: Things Women With Big Breasts Hate Hearing by Cerebellum: 4:40pm On Jun 04, 2021
SportsHD:

Your preek dey hard on top okada? So tey e dey chook okada man? Why okada man go dey compliment your preek? I am not understanding bros grin

Guy, me too no just understand grin

1 Like

Re: Things Women With Big Breasts Hate Hearing by Cerebellum: 4:44pm On Jun 04, 2021
TotoGame:

Only a gay guy that will sit so close to the okada man to the extent that his prick dey touch the okada man

Wtf!!!!

Gay kwa... The man talk am dey laugh

I hate gay pass u bro

2 Likes

Re: Things Women With Big Breasts Hate Hearing by Ayt27(m): 4:52pm On Jun 04, 2021
They probably hate hearing their breasts/boobs called chest.
Re: Things Women With Big Breasts Hate Hearing by Dearlord(m): 4:54pm On Jun 04, 2021
I love the elegant boobs.
May the good Lord continue to bless us with healthy boobs kiss

1 Like

Re: Things Women With Big Breasts Hate Hearing by ddjay: 5:04pm On Jun 04, 2021
Cowbell our milk...
Re: Things Women With Big Breasts Hate Hearing by armadeo(m): 5:04pm On Jun 04, 2021
error4040:
@Op

I love Brezt!

Men nothing dem never take this guy face do.
Re: Things Women With Big Breasts Hate Hearing by ABANGWABOI(m): 5:10pm On Jun 04, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see Nairaland perverts invading this thread, I see them hungrily hunting for big boobs, I see some of them hitting the jackpot in getting female members with big boobs but they'll end up loosing them because they're dangerously broke.

This I have seen.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Guy go join comedy nah...

1 Like

Re: Things Women With Big Breasts Hate Hearing by 99thEnemy(m): 5:12pm On Jun 04, 2021
My Sarah don suffer grin
Wonderfuly breasted grin
Re: Things Women With Big Breasts Hate Hearing by ABANGWABOI(m): 5:12pm On Jun 04, 2021
Sapphire do you have it ??
grin grin
Re: Things Women With Big Breasts Hate Hearing by Sheuns(m): 5:13pm On Jun 04, 2021
Na if you never chop oversized boobs before you go Dey admire am. E go tire you las las.
Re: Things Women With Big Breasts Hate Hearing by emonis88: 5:22pm On Jun 04, 2021
@bigcabal now we know where d cabal comes from. But on d flip side , when all those Alhajis n chiefs , senators n others dey spend money because of d big engine them see , una no go complain o!!!
Re: Things Women With Big Breasts Hate Hearing by Cerebellum: 5:31pm On Jun 04, 2021
nengibo:

How Okada man see ur privates?

A no be gay, wereygringrin
Re: Things Women With Big Breasts Hate Hearing by kabukabu50(m): 5:40pm On Jun 04, 2021
Cerebellum:

This was funny as hell,more of this instead of the weak posts that are here 99% of the time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice / Top 10 States With The Most Handsome Men In Nigeria – Do You Agree? / World's Most Identical Twins Who Share A Boyfriend Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.