Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,657 members, 7,801,911 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

Things Women With Big Breasts Hate Hearing - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things Women With Big Breasts Hate Hearing (85297 Views)

'I Have Big Breasts, Come & Advertise On My Chest' - Busty Lagos Girl / Poor Men Love Big Breasts, The Rich Prefer Them Smaller –study / Which Of These Words Do You Hate Hearing Your Partner Say To You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things Women With Big Breasts Hate Hearing by Ekitibiased(m): 7:24am On Jun 05, 2021
Bust is the the attraction ooo, if the face is average it makes up for it. If it's small bust - nipple shape can compensate too
Re: Things Women With Big Breasts Hate Hearing by Jacksparrow7(m): 7:45am On Jun 05, 2021
Beancounter93:
Big bosoms have a lot of issues.

One woman in the US had really big bosoms. You would have thought she felt like the world's sexiest woman.

Actually, the bosoms were causing her severe pain in her upper back. She eventually had them reduced to normal size via operation. Back pain gone.
But Nigeria thinks it's a gift from God, very bad mentally

1 Like

Re: Things Women With Big Breasts Hate Hearing by bluefilm: 1:54pm On Jun 05, 2021
bigpriik:
It dont like breast.

Who cares what you like or not?

Me, I am madly in love with BOOBS.

And the bigger the better!!!
Re: Things Women With Big Breasts Hate Hearing by Jennycoolz(f): 2:07pm On Jun 05, 2021
undecided
Re: Things Women With Big Breasts Hate Hearing by Jeon(f): 5:14pm On Jun 05, 2021
#teamthicklowerbody=pear-shaped

1 Like

Re: Things Women With Big Breasts Hate Hearing by Bunmhi(f): 8:09pm On Jun 05, 2021
Lawd!!!
Re: Things Women With Big Breasts Hate Hearing by Terna110: 10:06am On Jun 06, 2021
The tile should have been "things women with big breast hate hearing from fellow women ��
BigCabal:

Source: https://www.zikoko.com/her/8-things-women-with-big-breasts-hate-hearing/
Re: Things Women With Big Breasts Hate Hearing by SavageResponse(m): 11:37am On Jun 17, 2021
error4040:
@Op

I love Brezt!

We know cheesy
Re: Things Women With Big Breasts Hate Hearing by RuMiRgO1stSon: 9:19am On Feb 17, 2022
<p style="font-size: 29px"> brezzz grin</p>

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice / When Asking Her Out, Let Her Go If She Asks You This Question / World's Most Identical Twins Who Share A Boyfriend Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.