Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:59 AM

This Is One Of My Biggest Achievement Of My Life! - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is One Of My Biggest Achievement Of My Life! (12293 Views)

Toasting Is My Biggest Problem / Guys What Your Biggest Achievement On A Lady (share Ur Story) / Tiwa Savage Regrets "My Biggest Failure Was Exposing My Private Part Too Much.“ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is One Of My Biggest Achievement Of My Life! by ChopBellefull(m): 2:03am On Jun 05, 2021
kay9:
What I find utterly despicable is the absolute confidence with which some people insist that OP is running a scam. Someone dared her to upload evidence, and boasted she would send back some amount if said evidence is uploaded... Really? Have we sunk so low? Unwilling to spare a farthing to help, but happy to spend scarce resources just to prove a point. What a shame.

Dear @kaityn, I've done my due diligence, and I believe you. I may be wrong, but that too is ok - what good is a life spent being right all the time? I noticed you don't come online often; to me, it means you don't spend all your time arguing on nairaland like some other people I prefer to ignore - but whenever you come around again and see this, please send me a PM. I'll be happy to donate a small token to fill up wherever your timely aid to your friend came from. No matter how long, send the PM.

And in thanks to Chukwu Okike Abiama, by Whose grace I choose to believe that a life was saved today, I want to a small giveaway. I'm not rich but I can afford 2k for 5 people. If you need it, please indicate here - no names please, just number and bank (don't send PM please). I'll keep an eye on this thread from till midnight; I trust by then there'd 5 such replies, and all can delete their details.

Things are really bad now, worse than it has ever been, but even in the middle this let's not forget our humanity.

2909425017 fcmb... omo like ds nothing too small o
Re: This Is One Of My Biggest Achievement Of My Life! by Nobody: 3:27am On Jun 05, 2021
Nuance.
Google it.
One person four accounts
Same style of writing.

1 Like

Re: This Is One Of My Biggest Achievement Of My Life! by Ishilove: 4:03am On Jun 05, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Yes, I am. I am in my 40s... that's not a crime.

Now go take the rest you need.
Abi na. Na old you old, you no kee person cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is One Of My Biggest Achievement Of My Life! by omotoshodontee1: 4:04am On Jun 05, 2021
Re: This Is One Of My Biggest Achievement Of My Life! by Ishilove: 4:05am On Jun 05, 2021
lilvicky68:

He should drop his details..who knows a miracle might happen.. that is if he's really in need.. a voice might speak to someone or people here..
A very strong voice
Re: This Is One Of My Biggest Achievement Of My Life! by Ishilove: 4:06am On Jun 05, 2021
pocohantas:

The voice told her not to. Let’s give to the student on the first page, stinjoe. smiley
A very strong voice, if I may add smiley
Re: This Is One Of My Biggest Achievement Of My Life! by Ishilove: 4:08am On Jun 05, 2021
pocohantas:

No need for PM, na her account details be this.

Wow! 2146545548 Francisca UBA. cheesy
Poco you sef na area scatter cheesy

1 Like

Re: This Is One Of My Biggest Achievement Of My Life! by Ishilove: 4:12am On Jun 05, 2021
kay9:
What I find utterly despicable is the absolute confidence with which some people insist that OP is running a scam. Someone dared her to upload evidence, and boasted she would send back some amount if said evidence is uploaded... Really? Have we sunk so low? Unwilling to spare a farthing to help, but happy to spend scarce resources just to prove a point. What a shame.

Dear @kaityn, I've done my due diligence, and I believe you. I may be wrong, but that too is ok - what good is a life spent being right all the time? I noticed you don't come online often; to me, it means you don't spend all your time arguing on nairaland like some other people I prefer to ignore - but whenever you come around again and see this, please send me a PM. I'll be happy to donate a small token to fill up wherever your timely aid to your friend came from. No matter how long, send the PM.

And in thanks to Chukwu Okike Abiama, by Whose grace I choose to believe that a life was saved today, I want to a small giveaway. I'm not rich but I can afford 2k for 5 people. If you need it, please indicate here - no names please, just number and bank (don't send PM please). I'll keep an eye on this thread from till midnight; I trust by then there'd 5 such replies, and all can delete their details.

Things are really bad now, worse than it has ever been, but even in the middle this let's not forget our humanity.
Thank you, good Samaritan. You no see the student stinjoe to do your due diligence on abi?

*clicks tongue*

Eye service everywhere, even on the internet

1 Like

Re: This Is One Of My Biggest Achievement Of My Life! by stinjoe(m): 4:30am On Jun 05, 2021
It's well.
Re: This Is One Of My Biggest Achievement Of My Life! by richmond500: 5:26am On Jun 05, 2021
Ishilove:

Nope. You must help the fellow I quoted o. You think sey 20k na beans in this Buhari era?
Ok, so did u finally dream of me?
Re: This Is One Of My Biggest Achievement Of My Life! by Ishilove: 5:35am On Jun 05, 2021
richmond500:
Ok, so did u finally dream of me?
I dreamed of Buhari
Re: This Is One Of My Biggest Achievement Of My Life! by richmond500: 5:59am On Jun 05, 2021
Ishilove:

I dreamed dreamt of Buhari

Why not me? Or don't u like dreaming of Angels? grin
Re: This Is One Of My Biggest Achievement Of My Life! by ledaman: 6:04am On Jun 05, 2021
Givers never lack.

1 Like

Re: This Is One Of My Biggest Achievement Of My Life! by Vision101(m): 7:08am On Jun 05, 2021
@pocohantas

I never said you have any interest in her, but I only expected that her story would touch hearts and she would get 40k (and more) that she never gave a suicidal victim. Except of course she can share a debit alert dated today, the 4th of June. Nice story by the OP though. Very nice one.

@me
Are you an investigator because you smell fraud like an investigator.
Re: This Is One Of My Biggest Achievement Of My Life! by pocohantas(f): 7:18am On Jun 05, 2021
stinjoe:
Ishilove Pocohantas and kay9 my humble greetings. My future is at stake. I need to write this exams. Stupid thoughts really came my mind few hours ago but Op's message kept ringing in my head. It was so intense. That lady seems extraordinary. It was surreal as if she carried my matter on my head. Please, help me out.. Please!!!

Please save me the theatrics and subtle threat. It is a turnoff.
Re: This Is One Of My Biggest Achievement Of My Life! by Sammy07: 7:23am On Jun 05, 2021
pocohantas:

Mission partially accomplished.

Lol. You're yet to leave your trouble shaking wahala.
cheesy
Re: This Is One Of My Biggest Achievement Of My Life! by benzene00: 8:49am On Jun 05, 2021
Depressed101:
may your life remain the same

Ur useless mother life will never know progress same with ur father .. no progress in ur generation
Re: This Is One Of My Biggest Achievement Of My Life! by Kenny242(m): 9:43am On Jun 05, 2021
kay9:

0427809326 gtbank
Re: This Is One Of My Biggest Achievement Of My Life! by Nobody: 11:27am On Jun 05, 2021
kay9:

cool
Re: This Is One Of My Biggest Achievement Of My Life! by Ishilove: 11:39am On Jun 05, 2021
richmond500:

Why not me? Or don't u like dreaming of Angels? grin
I'm dreamt of my oppressor
Re: This Is One Of My Biggest Achievement Of My Life! by Ishilove: 11:41am On Jun 05, 2021
pocohantas:

Please save me the theatrics and subtle threat. It is a turnoff.
Let's all pretend we can't see through the theatrics. cheesy His need may be genuine, and he believes being theatrical can bring in a faster resolution smiley
Re: This Is One Of My Biggest Achievement Of My Life! by pocohantas(f): 11:43am On Jun 05, 2021
Ishilove:

Let's all pretend we can't see through the theatrics. cheesy His need may be genuine, and he believes being theatrical can bring in a faster resolution smiley

He seems genuine, I went through his posts, but I don’t like the emotional blackmail. Annoys me when people do that. embarassed
Re: This Is One Of My Biggest Achievement Of My Life! by Ishilove: 11:44am On Jun 05, 2021
pocohantas:

He seems genuine, I went through his posts, but I don’t like the emotional blackmail. Annoys me when people do that. embarassed
How much does he say he needs sef?
Re: This Is One Of My Biggest Achievement Of My Life! by pocohantas(f): 11:48am On Jun 05, 2021
Ishilove:

How much does he say he needs sef?

30k smiley
Re: This Is One Of My Biggest Achievement Of My Life! by Ishilove: 11:53am On Jun 05, 2021
pocohantas:

30k smiley
Okay...

Redmond500, show!!! angry
Re: This Is One Of My Biggest Achievement Of My Life! by Nasww22nasww: 12:27pm On Jun 05, 2021
Gh

1 Like

Re: This Is One Of My Biggest Achievement Of My Life! by Yampotatocarrot(m): 1:24pm On Jun 05, 2021
stinjoe:
Ishilove Pocohantas and kay9 my humble greetings. My future is at stake. I need to write this exams. Stupid thoughts really came my mind few hours ago but Op's message kept ringing in my head. It was so intense. That lady seems extraordinary. It was surreal as if she carried my matter on my head. Please, help me out.. Please!!!

Lol... Loooool... Looooooooooool... Loooooooooooool... Looooooooooooooooooool
Re: This Is One Of My Biggest Achievement Of My Life! by Lilpen3758: 1:36pm On Jun 05, 2021
[quote author=kay9 post=102380761]What I find utterly despicable is the absolute confidence with which some people insist that OP is running a scam. Someone dared her to upload evidence, and boasted she would send back some amount if said evidence is uploaded... Really? Have we sunk so low? Unwilling to spare a farthing to help, but happy to spend scarce resources just to prove a point. What a shame.

And in thanks to Chukwu Okike Abiama, by Whose grace I choose 0488742943 GTb hope am not too late
Re: This Is One Of My Biggest Achievement Of My Life! by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 1:36pm On Jun 05, 2021
kaityn:
Whoah! This thread has turned into something else. Pocohantas and Ishilove you both are no God. And I was tempted to upload my evidence of my debit alert but I was withheld by that same voice and I have always come to listen to God's voice. I'm not begging anyone for aid or pity, my giving is not to solicit for help, no way. My deed was to pass a message to you all, reach out to that friend, that stranger, that relative. That's the message He has for you. My God has never left me and He will not. His ways are not your ways. My blessings can come in ways that I can't imagine that's God for you. And richmond500 and Sirjamesjnr thanks for your help.

That's all I have to say. I'm not dragging this matter henceforth. If you know what is good for you. I advise don't assume or say what will put you in trouble. I was angered to put up my debit alert details to shun haters but that voice held me because he said he knows what He's doing. Good evening.
I believe you honestly...and good thing the Holy Spirit speaks to you, and you are able to hear listen! Such a blessing!!!

2 Likes

Re: This Is One Of My Biggest Achievement Of My Life! by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jun 05, 2021
Arkadrob:
Omo babe you try gan. I am really sure I can't do that. Imagine me giving Kamurudeen my last #40,000 wey I wan use start business. I go just die. I commot cap for you. Na real MVP you be. The world suppose celebrate you.
You woun't be able to resist when stuffs like that hapens.
It happens to me often, and I never usually regret, you woun't be able to, but it will later come to your realisation that what you previously intended doing is either not necessary or a waste of time.

1 Like

Re: This Is One Of My Biggest Achievement Of My Life! by Lilpen3758: 1:51pm On Jun 05, 2021
Kay9 abeg na God i deh use beg u 0488742943 GTB

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Do Guys Actually Like Slim Girls? / / Owerri Boys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.