Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:59 PM

This Is One Of My Biggest Achievement Of My Life! - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is One Of My Biggest Achievement Of My Life! (12323 Views)

Toasting Is My Biggest Problem / Guys What Your Biggest Achievement On A Lady (share Ur Story) / Tiwa Savage Regrets "My Biggest Failure Was Exposing My Private Part Too Much.“ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is One Of My Biggest Achievement Of My Life! by multiple4u: 2:06pm On Jun 05, 2021
If I could verify your story, I will balance off that money!
Your story is so touching. A lot of people are suffering out there. People are so greedy! Wicked, nobody wants to help. If they want to help, they will do so little that you barely can come up. You will still come up short.

1 Like

Re: This Is One Of My Biggest Achievement Of My Life! by Colmas(m): 3:57pm On Jun 05, 2021
Alabi Sodiq
Firstbank
Re: This Is One Of My Biggest Achievement Of My Life! by AeroplaneApple: 8:08pm On Jun 05, 2021
pocohantas:
The strong voice didn’t hold you from dropping account number. cheesy Wahala be like what?
grin
Re: This Is One Of My Biggest Achievement Of My Life! by gwininfo(m): 8:10am On Jun 06, 2021
kay9:
What I find utterly despicable is the absolute confidence with which some people insist that OP is running a scam. Someone dared her to upload evidence, and boasted she would send back some amount if said evidence is uploaded... Really? Have we sunk so low? Unwilling to spare a farthing to help, but happy to spend scarce resources just to prove a point. What a shame.

Dear @kaityn, I've done my due diligence, and I believe you. I may be wrong, but that too is ok - what good is a life spent being right all the time? I noticed you don't come online often; to me, it means you don't spend all your time arguing on nairaland like some other people I prefer to ignore - but whenever you come around again and see this, please send me a PM. I'll be happy to donate a small token to fill up wherever your timely aid to your friend came from. No matter how long, send the PM.

And in thanks to Chukwu Okike Abiama, by Whose grace I choose to believe that a life was saved today, I want to a small giveaway. I'm not rich but I can afford 2k for 5 people. If you need it, please indicate here - no names please, just number and bank (don't send PM please). I'll keep an eye on this thread from till midnight; I trust by then there'd 5 such replies, and all can delete their details.

Things are really bad now, worse than it has ever been, but even in the middle this let's not forget our humanity.

Guess I am late
Re: This Is One Of My Biggest Achievement Of My Life! by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jun 06, 2021
richmond500 I just want to say thank you and God bless!
Re: This Is One Of My Biggest Achievement Of My Life! by yellowgarri2(m): 3:39pm On Jun 06, 2021
kay9:
What I find utterly despicable is the absolute confidence with which some people insist that OP is running a scam. Someone dared her to upload evidence, and boasted she would send back some amount if said evidence is uploaded... Really? Have we sunk so low? Unwilling to spare a farthing to help, but happy to spend scarce resources just to prove a point. What a shame.

Dear @kaityn, I've done my due diligence, and I believe you. I may be wrong, but that too is ok - what good is a life spent being right all the time? I noticed you don't come online often; to me, it means you don't spend all your time arguing on nairaland like some other people I prefer to ignore - but whenever you come around again and see this, please send me a PM. I'll be happy to donate a small token to fill up wherever your timely aid to your friend came from. No matter how long, send the PM.

And in thanks to Chukwu Okike Abiama, by Whose grace I choose to believe that a life was saved today, I want to a small giveaway. I'm not rich but I can afford 2k for 5 people. If you need it, please indicate here - no names please, just number and bank (don't send PM please). I'll keep an eye on this thread from till midnight; I trust by then there'd 5 such replies, and all can delete their details.

Things are really bad now, worse than it has ever been, but even in the middle this let's not forget our humanity.
bro.
Re: This Is One Of My Biggest Achievement Of My Life! by pocohantas(f): 3:30pm On Jun 07, 2021
It is well.
Re: This Is One Of My Biggest Achievement Of My Life! by pocohantas(f): 3:47pm On Jun 07, 2021
kaityn:

God bless you too.

1 Like

Re: This Is One Of My Biggest Achievement Of My Life! by pocohantas(f): 4:08pm On Jun 07, 2021
I’ll be back to this thread. grin

1 Like

Re: This Is One Of My Biggest Achievement Of My Life! by richmond500: 7:53pm On Jun 07, 2021
kaityn:
thank God
Re: This Is One Of My Biggest Achievement Of My Life! by ZeroWorries: 10:20am On Jun 08, 2021
pocohantas:
I’ll be back to this thread. grin

You may be having this problem with Buhari. You portray yourself as omniscient and omnipresent. You are so certain about who lies and does not. What a human you are.

2 Likes

Re: This Is One Of My Biggest Achievement Of My Life! by polariss(m): 10:58am On Jun 08, 2021
kay9:

Access.
Grateful.
Re: This Is One Of My Biggest Achievement Of My Life! by Recardo(m): 9:02am On Jun 23, 2021
What was now the point of all these do for nothing talks? All I got was jobless girls trying to sound intelligent making a mess in 12 pages of nothingness.
Re: This Is One Of My Biggest Achievement Of My Life! by lilvicky68(m): 8:59pm On Sep 12, 2021
So the voice later told the OP to deactivate??
Omo grin
Nawa oh

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerian Girls Find It Hard To Take Themselves Out? / Can A Man Ever Please A Woman?? / Nigerian Men And South African women. I need Nigerian men opinion.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.