Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,784 members, 7,802,431 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:18 PM

This Is One Of My Biggest Achievement Of My Life! - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is One Of My Biggest Achievement Of My Life! (12289 Views)

Toasting Is My Biggest Problem / Guys What Your Biggest Achievement On A Lady (share Ur Story) / Tiwa Savage Regrets "My Biggest Failure Was Exposing My Private Part Too Much.“ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is One Of My Biggest Achievement Of My Life! by PERSONALGUY1(m): 10:48pm On Jun 04, 2021
Thanks alot op I really appreciate God bless u richly I got the alert... thanks so much bro
kay9:
What I find utterly despicable is the absolute confidence with which some people insist that OP is running a scam. Someone dared her to upload evidence, and boasted she would send back some amount if said evidence is uploaded... Really? Have we sunk so low? Unwilling to spare a farthing to help, but happy to spend scarce resources just to prove a point. What a shame.

Dear @kaityn, I've done my due diligence, and I believe you. I may be wrong, but that too is ok - what good is a life spent being right all the time? I noticed you don't come online often; to me, it means you don't spend all your time arguing on nairaland like some other people I prefer to ignore - but whenever you come around again and see this, please send me a PM. I'll be happy to donate a small token to fill up wherever your timely aid to your friend came from. No matter how long, send the PM.

And in thanks to Chukwu Okike Abiama, by Whose grace I choose to believe that a life was saved today, I want to a small giveaway. I'm not rich but I can afford 2k for 5 people. If you need it, please indicate here - no names please, just number and bank (don't send PM please). I'll keep an eye on this thread from till midnight; I trust by then there'd 5 such replies, and all can delete their details.

Things are really bad now, worse than it has ever been, but even in the middle this let's not forget our humanity.
Re: This Is One Of My Biggest Achievement Of My Life! by kay9(m): 10:52pm On Jun 04, 2021
Please if you replied me with your details, you can edit and remove them now. Thanks and God bless.
Re: This Is One Of My Biggest Achievement Of My Life! by Justkatty(f): 10:53pm On Jun 04, 2021
0465657129 gtb
God bless
Re: This Is One Of My Biggest Achievement Of My Life! by kay9(m): 10:53pm On Jun 04, 2021
PERSONALGUY1:
Thanks alot op I really appreciate God bless u richly I got the alert... thanks so much bro

You're welcome buddy
If you're lifted up tomorrow and in a position to help another, remember to pay it forward. Cheers

2 Likes

Re: This Is One Of My Biggest Achievement Of My Life! by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jun 04, 2021
kay9:
What I find utterly despicable is the absolute confidence with which some people insist that OP is running a scam. Someone dared her to upload evidence, and boasted she would send back some amount if said evidence is uploaded... Really? Have we sunk so low? Unwilling to spare a farthing to help, but happy to spend scarce resources just to prove a point. What a shame.

Dear @kaityn, I've done my due diligence, and I believe you. I may be wrong, but that too is ok - what good is a life spent being right all the time? I noticed you don't come online often; to me, it means you don't spend all your time arguing on nairaland like some other people I prefer to ignore - but whenever you come around again and see this, please send me a PM. I'll be happy to donate a small token to fill up wherever your timely aid to your friend came from. No matter how long, send the PM.

And in thanks to Chukwu Okike Abiama, by Whose grace I choose to believe that a life was saved today, I want to a small giveaway. I'm not rich but I can afford 2k for 5 people. If you need it, please indicate here - no names please, just number and bank (don't send PM please). I'll keep an eye on this thread from till midnight; I trust by then there'd 5 such replies, and all can delete their details.

Things are really bad now, worse than it has ever been, but even in the middle this let's not forget our humanity.
,bro thank you,have seen ur alert,may God reward you handsomely,i really appreciate this,u add to my weekend food,u will never know sorrow.

1 Like

Re: This Is One Of My Biggest Achievement Of My Life! by Justkatty(f): 10:54pm On Jun 04, 2021
kay9:
Please if you replied me with your details, you can edit and remove them now. Thanks and God bless.
0465657129 gtb
God bless
Re: This Is One Of My Biggest Achievement Of My Life! by Magnoliaa(f): 11:00pm On Jun 04, 2021
lilvicky68:

I won't fight you.. and you didn't answer my question about you been in your 40's..

Yes, I am. I am in my 40s... that's not a crime.

Now go take the rest you need.
Re: This Is One Of My Biggest Achievement Of My Life! by Magnoliaa(f): 11:05pm On Jun 04, 2021
Ishilove:

Nope. You must help the fellow I quoted o. You think sey 20k na beans in this Buhari era?

By fire, by force. Hahahahahaha. grin
Re: This Is One Of My Biggest Achievement Of My Life! by lilvicky68(m): 11:06pm On Jun 04, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Yes, I am. I am in my 40s... that's not a crime.

Now go take the rest you need.
Seriously?
Re: This Is One Of My Biggest Achievement Of My Life! by Magnoliaa(f): 11:09pm On Jun 04, 2021
lilvicky68:

Seriously?

undecided What?
Re: This Is One Of My Biggest Achievement Of My Life! by Jagaban880: 11:12pm On Jun 04, 2021
kay9:

You're welcome buddy
If you're lifted up tomorrow and in a position to help another, remember to pay it forward. Cheers

seen Bro

may u receive back in thousand fold.....tnkz

1 Like

Re: This Is One Of My Biggest Achievement Of My Life! by lilvicky68(m): 11:14pm On Jun 04, 2021
Magnoliaa:

undecided What?
Have a wonderful night..
Re: This Is One Of My Biggest Achievement Of My Life! by Magnoliaa(f): 11:27pm On Jun 04, 2021
lilvicky68:

Have a wonderful night..
undecided I planned to.
Re: This Is One Of My Biggest Achievement Of My Life! by Ishilove: 11:40pm On Jun 04, 2021
Magnoliaa:

By fire, by force. Hahahahahaha. grin
E no get choice grin
Re: This Is One Of My Biggest Achievement Of My Life! by lilvicky68(m): 11:40pm On Jun 04, 2021
Magnoliaa:

undecided I planned to.
Thanks would have been okay..
Re: This Is One Of My Biggest Achievement Of My Life! by Magnoliaa(f): 11:47pm On Jun 04, 2021
lilvicky68:

Thanks would have been okay..

I don't owe you any courtesy.
Re: This Is One Of My Biggest Achievement Of My Life! by lilvicky68(m): 11:48pm On Jun 04, 2021
Magnoliaa:

I don't owe you any courtesy.
You should as the intelligent one..
Re: This Is One Of My Biggest Achievement Of My Life! by Magnoliaa(f): 12:01am On Jun 05, 2021
lilvicky68:

You should as the intelligent one..

Dude, rest now.
Re: This Is One Of My Biggest Achievement Of My Life! by lilvicky68(m): 12:03am On Jun 05, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Dude, rest now.
Good morning..it's new day
We should start on a different term.
Re: This Is One Of My Biggest Achievement Of My Life! by Magnoliaa(f): 12:05am On Jun 05, 2021
lilvicky68:

Good morning..it's new day
We should start on a different term.

New term, ko; new semester, ni.

1 Like

Re: This Is One Of My Biggest Achievement Of My Life! by lilvicky68(m): 12:08am On Jun 05, 2021
Magnoliaa:

New term, ko; new semester, ni.
So what's your name? grin
Re: This Is One Of My Biggest Achievement Of My Life! by Veenbanks(m): 12:18am On Jun 05, 2021
This is strange. So kay9 didn't see that student stinjoe that needs help right from the first page. I can just feel how rejected he is now. How I wish the poor guy is online.
Re: This Is One Of My Biggest Achievement Of My Life! by Magnoliaa(f): 12:19am On Jun 05, 2021
lilvicky68:

So what's your name? grin

Amina.

2 Likes

Re: This Is One Of My Biggest Achievement Of My Life! by lilvicky68(m): 12:24am On Jun 05, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Amina.
Oh nice name

1 Like

Re: This Is One Of My Biggest Achievement Of My Life! by lilvicky68(m): 12:26am On Jun 05, 2021
Veenbanks:
This is strange. So kay9 didn't see that student stinjoe that needs help right from the first page. I can just feel how rejected he is now. How I wish the poor guy is online.

He should drop his details..who knows a miracle might happen.. that is if he's really in need.. a voice might speak to someone or people here..
Re: This Is One Of My Biggest Achievement Of My Life! by Nobody: 12:45am On Jun 05, 2021
[quote author=kay9 post=102380761]What I find utterly despicable is the absolute confidence with which some people insist that OP is running a scam. Someone dared her to upload evidence, and boasted she would send back some amount if said evidence is uploaded... Really? Have we sunk so low? Unwilling to spare a farthing to help, but happy to spend scarce resources just to prove a point. What a shame.
Re: This Is One Of My Biggest Achievement Of My Life! by Walkee: 12:52am On Jun 05, 2021
pocohantas:

Yawns... grin
lol cheesy cheesy omo anybody can be a maga. Voice ke
Re: This Is One Of My Biggest Achievement Of My Life! by Veenbanks(m): 1:36am On Jun 05, 2021
lilvicky68:

He should drop his details..who knows a miracle might happen.. that is if he's really in need.. a voice might speak to someone or people here..
I am sure his bank details will be in his profile kay9. I feel his pains.
Re: This Is One Of My Biggest Achievement Of My Life! by OnionBandit(f): 1:38am On Jun 05, 2021
pocohantas:

Lol, dude, two guys have PROMISED to give OP 20k. That is 40k already. But for all it is worth, if OP can show a debit alert dated today of her N40,000 withdrawal, I will add 20k to the 40k she has been promised and I will do it immediately.
Please, mention me when she uploads the evidence. I will add 20k to it..

You are smart

1 Like

Re: This Is One Of My Biggest Achievement Of My Life! by FLESHnBLOOD(m): 1:43am On Jun 05, 2021
Seriously mehn na today i confirm say na mad people full this nairaland. grin This country just dey catch cruise with everything. grin
Re: This Is One Of My Biggest Achievement Of My Life! by pocohantas(f): 1:52am On Jun 05, 2021
OnionBandit:

Please, mention me when she uploads the evidence. I will add 20k to it..

You are smart

The voice told her not to. Let’s give to the student on the first page, stinjoe. smiley
Re: This Is One Of My Biggest Achievement Of My Life! by OnionBandit(f): 2:01am On Jun 05, 2021
stinjoe:
embarassed Biko, I have exams to write on Monday and I have to do my clearance before writing my exams and I am in my finals. I beg of you all, I presume this thread was for me because I intend doing something foolish but this thread brought hope to me. Biko, I need your financial support I have #18k sitting in my account and I am to balance my school #57k. That voice in Op's head might be telling her not to drop her debit details just so you can help me out. Please try and see the big picture in it. Richmond500 Sirjamesjnr Ishilove Pocohantas and WowsweetGu

Please I am begging, help me. I have all evidence to prove myself, documents whatever, I have them ready I beg of you. No close relative to help out. You are all I got and God. God really want to use this opportunity to wipe away my tears. I beg of you. Please!!!! cry cry cry

0 one 5 two 4 six 5 eight 8 two
Victor
Gtbank.
problem is 99% of you guys are scam. You make people lose interest in helping strangers

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Meet Chubbyt; One Of Miss Nairaland Contestants. (pics) / 15 Remedies For A Smelly Vagina... / Owerri Boys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.