Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,361 members, 7,808,260 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:28 AM

N-power Batch C: How To Fix " Unhandled Exception" During N-power Biometrics - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-power Batch C: How To Fix " Unhandled Exception" During N-power Biometrics (10697 Views)

N-power Batch C: How To Complete The Biometrics Without Going Through NASIMS / N-power Batch C Shortlist: How To Complete The Biometrics Fingerprint Capture / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-power Batch C: How To Fix " Unhandled Exception" During N-power Biometrics by honest1480(m): 8:33am On Jun 05, 2021
All these people complaining that the moderator is over loading here with NPower updates, pls if I may ask, must you open any thread that doesn't concern you?
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Fix " Unhandled Exception" During N-power Biometrics by Suremikky(m): 8:55am On Jun 05, 2021
Judolisco:
Yeye npower portal... I no do again... Make I go learn programming

Lols..u think say to learn programming na beans abi?..Just prepare ur mind for a very tedious and lengthy journey, but with focus and determination u shall conquer!
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Fix " Unhandled Exception" During N-power Biometrics by Judolisco(m): 9:01am On Jun 05, 2021
Suremikky:

Lols..u think say to learn programming na beans abi?..Just prepare ur mind for a very tedious and lengthy journey, but with focus and determination u shall conquer!
I no talk say na beans na... Some of us study difficult courses for sch... Wetin we never see for dis Nigeria.. Not jst programming anything u want to learn you must focus and be determined
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Fix " Unhandled Exception" During N-power Biometrics by PlayMaker14: 10:25am On Jun 05, 2021
honest1480:
All these people complaining that the moderator is over loading here with NPower updates, pls if I may ask, must you open any threat that doesn't concern you?

Thread, not Threat.
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Fix " Unhandled Exception" During N-power Biometrics by Aventozeez: 12:02pm On Jun 05, 2021
Biometrics capturing ongoing at the University of Ibadan Carpark.

Re: N-power Batch C: How To Fix " Unhandled Exception" During N-power Biometrics by razzydoo(m): 12:20pm On Jun 05, 2021
Where can I do my biometrics? Preferably around Surulere or Mushin. I got congratulatory message since Tue 1st June. Help me, thanks.

1 Like

Re: N-power Batch C: How To Fix " Unhandled Exception" During N-power Biometrics by NothingLikeLove(f): 2:42pm On Jun 05, 2021
Please how long does it take for the finger print successful message to appear on your profile? I did the finger print yet it's still showing capture your fingerprint
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Fix " Unhandled Exception" During N-power Biometrics by SocialJustice: 3:02pm On Jun 05, 2021
SocialJustice:
I was finally able to login today to see my congratulatory message.

Na to hustle biometrics remain. grin
I have done my biometrics. grin grin
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Fix " Unhandled Exception" During N-power Biometrics by one9ner: 6:45pm On Jun 05, 2021
Yet... It didn't work
The SDK software wasn't installing on my system. I don't know why
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Fix " Unhandled Exception" During N-power Biometrics by sunny324: 10:00pm On Jun 05, 2021
Do need finger print reader before you can complete this process. I have downloaded all but it says connect finger print reader
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Fix " Unhandled Exception" During N-power Biometrics by officialchikzy0(m): 10:40pm On Jun 05, 2021
When is the n-power rounding up and where on island can I do it?

(1) (2) (Reply)

N-power Batch C: How To Get Your N-power Reference ID / Urgent Recruitment At Alerzo / Workforce Group Assessment Gbagada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.