Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,899 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:58 PM

Banks Now Charge N6.98 For USSD Transactions (Photo) - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Banks Now Charge N6.98 For USSD Transactions (Photo) (33712 Views)

CBN Introduces N6.98 Charges For USSD Services / Access Bank Now Charges N20 For All USSD Transactions / CBN Sets Daily Limit Of N100,000 On Mobile USSD Transactions (2) (3) (4)

Re: Banks Now Charge N6.98 For USSD Transactions (Photo) by Slynation(m): 7:47pm On Jun 04, 2021
yahmohy27:

una no dey get light for una side ne
ur b3......
lol...if you observe closely, his phone was charging
Re: Banks Now Charge N6.98 For USSD Transactions (Photo) by Kudducini(m): 7:51pm On Jun 04, 2021
6 naira keh?
My own back charge me #10 for every transaction
Re: Banks Now Charge N6.98 For USSD Transactions (Photo) by AuroraB(f): 7:51pm On Jun 04, 2021
If this government stays beyond 2023, the oxygen and carbon dioxide will be monetized embarassed
Re: Banks Now Charge N6.98 For USSD Transactions (Photo) by Kingstanding: 8:02pm On Jun 04, 2021
Maxymilliano:
And if what you have left in your account is N100, where will the network charge come from ?
. The network will tell you try again later insufficient credit in your bank account..lol. we don't enter one chance. One thing that make me happy is that I did not vote for Buhari in 2015 and 2019.
Re: Banks Now Charge N6.98 For USSD Transactions (Photo) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jun 04, 2021
I saw this today but I got no choice as I was desperate
Re: Banks Now Charge N6.98 For USSD Transactions (Photo) by OBA117(m): 8:31pm On Jun 04, 2021
tnewsr:
Which way Nigeria? So, I decided to buy airtime from my bank few minutes ago. To my surprise, I was asked to accept the terms of paying N6.98. This may be a fallout from the Telecom Giants and the banks on USSD payment which the Banks have been defaulting.

I experienced it today with Zenith bank. Where are we going to in this country?
Re: Banks Now Charge N6.98 For USSD Transactions (Photo) by sylve11: 8:32pm On Jun 04, 2021
Hmmmm sad cool
Re: Banks Now Charge N6.98 For USSD Transactions (Photo) by seunmsg(m): 8:43pm On Jun 04, 2021
FarahAideed:
The end of USSD has come ..mumu people

Exactly. I wanted to recharge today and I got the same message. I simply cancelled and bought from my app. I’m never using USSD for any banking transaction again. Telcos and banks should go and die with their greed.
Re: Banks Now Charge N6.98 For USSD Transactions (Photo) by Gjmff: 9:22pm On Jun 04, 2021
Jesus
Re: Banks Now Charge N6.98 For USSD Transactions (Photo) by nothingzpoil: 9:41pm On Jun 04, 2021
Onyi22:
Pls who did we offend in this country

My brother abeg channel your question to that British failed lab experimental mannequin/specimen called Buhari from Daura
Re: Banks Now Charge N6.98 For USSD Transactions (Photo) by Onyi22(f): 9:45pm On Jun 04, 2021
nothingzpoil:

My brother abeg channel your question to that British failed lab experimental mannequin/specimen called Buhari from Daura
Who ask you

Re: Banks Now Charge N6.98 For USSD Transactions (Photo) by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 9:48pm On Jun 04, 2021
This ain't a new news except you're living in Maputo phase one.

What I've notice lately is most banks are trying so hard to encourage their customers to on board on the USSD disregarding the mobile/internet app so as to make quick gains..
Re: Banks Now Charge N6.98 For USSD Transactions (Photo) by wilyparker(m): 10:37pm On Jun 04, 2021
This country is messed up big time... I observed yesterday that MTN no longer give bonus on beta talk when ever you're owing them. I had to call customer care to confirm... Before now you can recharge to service your loan then use the bonus to make calls
Re: Banks Now Charge N6.98 For USSD Transactions (Photo) by bejeria101(m): 11:30pm On Jun 04, 2021
That's what I also encountered today.

This dullards and clowns just fund new ways to steal.
Re: Banks Now Charge N6.98 For USSD Transactions (Photo) by Funchea(m): 12:12am On Jun 05, 2021
Yes ooo same here with me, I have to cancel it
Re: Banks Now Charge N6.98 For USSD Transactions (Photo) by nurusystem(m): 5:11am On Jun 05, 2021
Access just automatic buy me air time #666 ,using ussd code ,now they apologized.n fvck their apology.
Re: Banks Now Charge N6.98 For USSD Transactions (Photo) by sakssey23: 5:29am On Jun 05, 2021
handsomeyinka:
EVEN NAIRA SELF IS CRYING AGAINST THE US DOLLARS NOW.

I WISH JONATHAN WAS STILL THE PRESIDENT

Abeg forget that side... Abacha or Yaradua for me...
Re: Banks Now Charge N6.98 For USSD Transactions (Photo) by ikezudon(m): 5:37am On Jun 05, 2021
There are other apps to use for bank transactions free of charge. Carbon dey there..

In other news, check out how to differentiate granite from marble when you go to purchase.

https://thearchitect.com.ng/difference-granite-marble/
Re: Banks Now Charge N6.98 For USSD Transactions (Photo) by oluwafemiabioye(f): 7:03am On Jun 05, 2021
tnewsr:
Which way Nigeria? So, I decided to buy airtime from my bank few minutes ago. To my surprise, I was asked to accept the terms of paying N6.98. This may be a fallout from the Telecom Giants and the banks on USSD payment which the Banks have been defaulting.
I will recommend people to just get a piggy vest and save your money in dollars and still get daily profit, rather than all this rubbish.
Re: Banks Now Charge N6.98 For USSD Transactions (Photo) by dipsy588(m): 8:29am On Jun 05, 2021
Something is wrong somewhere. I want to load 100 naira airtime from my bank account and you want to charge me almost 7naira again. wahala!
Re: Banks Now Charge N6.98 For USSD Transactions (Photo) by Blackdisciple(m): 9:32am On Jun 05, 2021
Sure I saw it on my phone this morning while trying to stuff like that
Re: Banks Now Charge N6.98 For USSD Transactions (Photo) by SouthAmericalif: 11:37am On Jun 05, 2021
Saw this and I thought it was network problem.

What a country.

Re: Banks Now Charge N6.98 For USSD Transactions (Photo) by Austinio: 12:52pm On Jun 05, 2021
Yes ooo but the annoying part is that is the charge you for money deposited in your account. Gtbank is an example
Re: Banks Now Charge N6.98 For USSD Transactions (Photo) by handsomeyinka(m): 1:09pm On Jun 05, 2021
sakssey23:

Abeg forget that side... Abacha or Yaradua for me...
Lol...
Re: Banks Now Charge N6.98 For USSD Transactions (Photo) by HADI854: 5:30pm On Jun 05, 2021
tnewsr:
D tin shock me too ooo
Infact as from Monday, I dey go remove all my money from dat shit bank
I wan come keep am for house make I dey chop am
Re: Banks Now Charge N6.98 For USSD Transactions (Photo) by AlphamaleTech1(m): 10:58pm On Jun 05, 2021
Open kuda account and recharge via there.

Dont forget to call me for your Bio-digester, a new technology to counter the problems of the regular old smelly soak away

Doesn't get filled easily
No need for evacuation
Cost friendly
Doesn't smell
Minimum land usage
Doesn't affect ground water
Can be installed anywhere in the compound
Suitable for both dry and swampy areas
World bank supported program

For more info call/WhatsApp on 08165641857

Re: Banks Now Charge N6.98 For USSD Transactions (Photo) by lokoloko84(m): 10:28am On Jun 06, 2021
oluwafemiabioye:

I will recommend people to just get a piggy vest and save your money in dollars and still get daily profit, rather than all this rubbish.
Can you explain, how this piggy vest work?
Re: Banks Now Charge N6.98 For USSD Transactions (Photo) by mondee02(m): 8:54am On Jun 07, 2021
jojofola:
Access has been charging almost two months now.
Lie!
Re: Banks Now Charge N6.98 For USSD Transactions (Photo) by oluwafemiabioye(f): 8:31pm On Jun 07, 2021
lokoloko84:
Can you explain, how this piggy vest work?

it works just like the normal bank and help you even save more with 8% profit per annum. No unnecessary deductions and it's has a section where you can even save your money in dollar and get 7% profit PA. For each referral you make you get 1k. its just nice honestly , they even have fixed savings. with it I was able to raise money for my school fee last upper year.
Re: Banks Now Charge N6.98 For USSD Transactions (Photo) by lokoloko84(m): 5:34am On Jun 08, 2021
oluwafemiabioye:

it works just like the normal bank and help you even save more with 8% profit per annum. No unnecessary deductions and it's has a section where you can even save your money in dollar and get 7% profit PA. For each referral you make you get 1k. its just nice honestly , they even have fixed savings. with it I was able to raise money for my school fee last upper year.
Thanks for the reply.
Can you link me up with the site for further information and registration.
Re: Banks Now Charge N6.98 For USSD Transactions (Photo) by Hausa(m): 3:11pm On Jun 09, 2021
Please guys I need help.

When I use my machine to withdraw money for customers, it shows this error, debits the customers, and then don't reflect on my Pos reader.
This has happened 5 times to 5 different people in the space of four days. Is there a chance my machine is defective?
I paid 50k to a colleague who leased it to me for five months. This is really frustrating me and I'm thinking he must've known about it before leasing it to me.

Is there anything I can do to avert this, please?

Five Common ATM Scams And How To Avoid Them / What Would You Do With One Million Naira? / We Don’t Know Quantities Of New Notes Printed – CBN