Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:53 PM

FG Suspends Twitter's Operations In Nigeria - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Suspends Twitter's Operations In Nigeria (59736 Views)

FG Used Twitter To Announce Suspension Of Twitter Operations In Nigeria / FG Suspends Twitter's Operations In Nigeria / FG Suspends Plans To Borrow $22.7bn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Suspends Twitter's Operations In Nigeria by williaam(m): 6:35pm On Jun 04, 2021
post=102371907:

The only thing wey we get in common be say u dey support Chelsea. You are not analytical, pragmatic in your write up, which are definitely ur opinion; maybe because u suffer amnesia. For once it's good to have opposing political views but that doesn't mean you support every decisions of ur political orientation hook, line and sinker.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Suspends Twitter's Operations In Nigeria by AdeniyiA(m): 6:39pm On Jun 04, 2021
Why can't they all just delete their respective accounts on Twitter instead of trying to gag millions of people from free speech.
This govt is the worst
Re: FG Suspends Twitter's Operations In Nigeria by Kingrefreshed: 6:45pm On Jun 04, 2021
ChangetheChange:
Buhari, and his cabinet members and his dumb followers are the most stupidest human beings on earth

Please after the word Stupidest which other word follows...?? Stupidestest? That's what Buhari followers are an more. grin grin
Re: FG Suspends Twitter's Operations In Nigeria by chrisvic007: 6:48pm On Jun 04, 2021
AmbaliJ:
How is that even possible? But if it succeeds, Nairaland could benefit from it. Traffic go increase for this site.

If Nairaland too is not streamlined to screen out fake news or make the sanctioning of purveyors of fake news possible, it will be sanctioned too.

No responsible government anywhere in the world would allow miscreants (whose stock in trade is anarchism) destroy their their country.

2 Likes

Re: FG Suspends Twitter's Operations In Nigeria by NaijaRoyalty(m): 6:51pm On Jun 04, 2021
When I said Buhari is dumb, This is the reason.

How can someone who cannot operate Twitter ban Twitter grin
Re: FG Suspends Twitter's Operations In Nigeria by Mrquote: 6:54pm On Jun 04, 2021
Jashub:
Fake news as usual
Ndi fake news, how you feeling now
Re: FG Suspends Twitter's Operations In Nigeria by Mrquote: 6:54pm On Jun 04, 2021
AmuAwusa:
Fake news
Ndi fake news, how you feeling now
Re: FG Suspends Twitter's Operations In Nigeria by ofordegreat(m): 6:57pm On Jun 04, 2021
fergie001:

Segun Adeyemi

Confused people in government.

They thought it will be easy to govern Nigeria when they were promising heaven on earth in 2014/15.

1 Like

Re: FG Suspends Twitter's Operations In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jun 04, 2021
tonididdy:

Only a lawless and senseless country will do such.
Till date Donald Trump's acct on both Twitter and fb are suspended indefinitely. America not ban fb or Twitter.
You think Twitter careless about Nigeria and her tweets. You think dey are fools to setup HQ in Ghana instead of Africa's most populous mumu Nation.

Only a blind man will say he doesn't see or feel what's happening in Nigeria. The whole world knows how senseless we are.
Twitter was wrong to have exposed their sinister in a haste. If US is in a crisis similar to ours they won't hesitate to off all social media platforms. Their regulations is entirely different from ours, they're not so dull to engage in such barbaric online ethnic war. There is no justification for them to delete our President's tweet which has reasonable message passed to the serious minds. Why the comments of those inciting war was never deleted but PMB's? Do they've sinister motives for this?
If offensive or ethno-religious comments of many war inciters in Nigeria was never deleted why our President's tweet?

1 Like

Re: FG Suspends Twitter's Operations In Nigeria by donbenie(m): 7:11pm On Jun 04, 2021
Jashub:
Fake news as usual
Joke is on you.. undecided
Re: FG Suspends Twitter's Operations In Nigeria by iamdapsyj(m): 7:13pm On Jun 04, 2021
BigSarah:
We're getting there, North Korea Lite

I wanted to say this too. Nigeria is sliding gradually to what North Korea is. Isolation will spell doom for this nation. Oga lie Mohammed can't take some of what he was dishing out when he was in opposition.

1 Like

Re: FG Suspends Twitter's Operations In Nigeria by itu404(m): 7:16pm On Jun 04, 2021
uptimumOne23:
A step in the right direction... Social media has become a tool for creation of fake news that ends up leading to anarchy.

It's a tool setup by the western world to disrupt any progress being made in our country.

I stand with the Federal Government on this
don't mind the unpatriotic element using this forum

1 Like

Re: FG Suspends Twitter's Operations In Nigeria by lexy2014: 7:18pm On Jun 04, 2021
uptimumOne23:

You are a waste of my time
I am time well spent.
Kindly itemise d progress being made in our country that u say d the western world wants to disrupt
Re: FG Suspends Twitter's Operations In Nigeria by tonididdy(m): 7:19pm On Jun 04, 2021
Coronabirus:
Twitter was wrong to have exposed their sinister in a haste. If US is in a crisis similar to ours they won't hesitate to off all social media platforms. Their regulations is entirely different from ours, they're not so dull to engage in such barbaric online ethnic war. There is no justification for them to delete our President's tweet which has reasonable message passed to the serious minds. Why the comments of those inciting war was never deleted but PMB's? Do they've sinister motives for this?
If offensive or ethno-religious comments of many war inciters in Nigeria was never deleted why our President's tweet?
Who in his right senses dosen't wish that these country should break up.
Who?
It's the only way forward as things stand because the nepotism, bigotry, tribalism, religionasm is as clear as white wine.
Twitter will always fight and support the right war.
Don't forget that Donald Trump incited 'violent protest' via SM handles and we both know what happened to his accts, talk less of a 3rd world president trying to 'threaten it's people with genocide', if Buhari nor face ICC.... call me a bustard.

1 Like

Re: FG Suspends Twitter's Operations In Nigeria by aryzgreat: 7:20pm On Jun 04, 2021
Shameless analog govt. Good enough the whole world is seeing how desperate and despotic they are.
Re: FG Suspends Twitter's Operations In Nigeria by Insectkiller: 7:22pm On Jun 04, 2021
You goofed..

Very unnecessary

A nation faced with alot of issue calling for immediate response, and u descend so low to be engaging twitter..

This shows how busy d rulers of zoogeria are.. grin grin shocked

1 Like

Re: FG Suspends Twitter's Operations In Nigeria by nurez305(m): 7:25pm On Jun 04, 2021
Kandeed:

Leave them alone now....when we talk bout coming out to protest against tyranny, simpletons like riteshgoyal2928 MajorOvakporaye Rockeet nurez305 would quote me to type rubbish

Una never see anything yet e just dey start small. I've kuku got less than two weeks to decide if I'll like to honor an Europe invite but after June 12th I would decide if there's still hope of Nigeria's redemption or leave this hole for those dumb idiots I mentioned
oga leave if you want to leave, this is already your plan, after you cause the violence you are agitating for, you will rush to Europe and leave others that can't afford to travel to Europe behind.

If you are serious, mobilize people from your area and lead them to protest and stop spamming every thread with your useless write up.

Keyboard warrior mtcheeeew

1 Like

Re: FG Suspends Twitter's Operations In Nigeria by Insectkiller: 7:27pm On Jun 04, 2021
aryzgreat:
Shameless analog govt. Good enough the whole world is seeing how desperate and despotic they are.

Indeed analogue.. No wonder d street of fct abuja is full of cow poopoo/ dung everywhere on d highway..even on d airport road.

Chai! Who cause naija??

1 Like

Re: FG Suspends Twitter's Operations In Nigeria by felzokugo(m): 7:30pm On Jun 04, 2021
Raphaelmary:
They'll still use Twitter to announce this grin
And the mugus did!

2 Likes

Re: FG Suspends Twitter's Operations In Nigeria by felzokugo(m): 7:31pm On Jun 04, 2021
Jashub:
Fake news as usual
Mugu...as usual.

1 Like

Re: FG Suspends Twitter's Operations In Nigeria by Realbank10(m): 7:35pm On Jun 04, 2021
It’s fake news. My Twitter handle is working perfect.since have port to UAR.
Re: FG Suspends Twitter's Operations In Nigeria by doneback04: 7:36pm On Jun 04, 2021
Buhari is suspending Twitter because is not favouring his speech and video , does he think that he ruling his favouring us leaving here in Nigeria??!
Re: FG Suspends Twitter's Operations In Nigeria by medolab90(m): 7:39pm On Jun 04, 2021
opribo:
I'm not surprised at all, when terrorist, fundamentalist, illiterates, touts combine and form a political party, and threaten the electorate.

This is what you get. It doesnt matter their age, everything is violence and crises. That is the language they understand. They dont know dialogue nor negotiation or constructive engagement to seek to know what went wrong.

They banned Donald Trump who is ordinary bubu that they cant delete his tweet. As a matter of fact Twitter understand their language that is why they are dishing it back to them very well.
Instead them to engage with Twitter, that loud mouthed propagandist has misled them into taking another wrong step.

We are indeed in for it. We never had it so bad.

PS: The liar Mahammed, has no business been a spokes person for government because he lacks what it takes to be in that position but what do you know.

That your first 2 paragraph got me. Sadly the electorate would still make the same mistake in the coming election. We still have a long way to go.
Re: FG Suspends Twitter's Operations In Nigeria by King44(m): 7:45pm On Jun 04, 2021
uptimumOne23:

Buhari miscreant is here let's welcome him.
Re: FG Suspends Twitter's Operations In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jun 04, 2021
uptimumOne23:

Mynd44 lalasticlala OAM4J Seun

Rule 2

Keep deceiving yourself
Re: FG Suspends Twitter's Operations In Nigeria by medolab90(m): 7:54pm On Jun 04, 2021
lexy2014:

I am time well spent.
Kindly itemise d progress being made in our country that u say d the western world wants to disrupt

You just asked a question with no answer cheesy that dullard can never give you a straight answer other than beat around the bush.

Just leave him as he his .
Re: FG Suspends Twitter's Operations In Nigeria by Alexaonfleek: 7:58pm On Jun 04, 2021
My own is how will bmc crew on twitter cope.
Re: FG Suspends Twitter's Operations In Nigeria by LilMissFavvy(f): 8:05pm On Jun 04, 2021
What is VPN?
Mikecold:
Hope you guys all get your VPN ready

Facebook would be going down too along with Instagram

For jihad to be effective it is necessary to isolate from the outside world which they have started

Lastly they may present Adamumu Garba as the "home social media" for Nigerians, don't sign up to it because Adamu has configured it to get your details and relay back to them for arrest and killing

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Jet Bombs Fulani Militia In Adamawa After They Massacred Villagers (Graphic Pic / The Moment Oshiomhole Trashed Rochas Okorocha / #RiversRerun: INEC Releases Latest Results From Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.