Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,891 members, 7,806,595 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:48 PM

What Type Of Business Can I Set Up With 2million - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Type Of Business Can I Set Up With 2million (388 Views)

What business can 300k do / Please Which Business Can I Start With 2million Naira / The Dos And Don’ts Of Business Email Etiquette (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Type Of Business Can I Set Up With 2million by Fabulousman11: 6:02pm On Jun 04, 2021
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Set Up With 2million by Jump360: 6:09pm On Jun 04, 2021
I have five I'm seeking up once I reach this figure. I have all my business blueprints.

I can share them for a decent fee. You won't fail. Daily steady income awaits you.
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Set Up With 2million by SocialJustice: 6:11pm On Jun 04, 2021
Jump360:
I have five I'm seeking up once I reach this figure. I have all my business blueprints.

I can share them for a decent fee. You won't fail. Daily steady income awaits you.
If you have nothing to say shut up.

2 Likes

Re: What Type Of Business Can I Set Up With 2million by Jump360: 6:47pm On Jun 04, 2021
SocialJustice:
If you have nothing to say shut up.

Focus on your life not trying to regulate social media, idea thief. I know your kinds, always forming police on social media, at the same time looking for ideas to steal.

I earn digits, I ain't broke. The earlier statement na humility statement. Ode, no go face wetin face you. Aproko
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Set Up With 2million by SocialJustice: 7:51pm On Jun 04, 2021
Jump360:

Focus on your life not trying to regulate social media, idea thief. I know your kinds, always forming police on social media, at the same time looking for ideas to steal.

I earn digits, I ain't broke. The earlier statement na humility statement. Ode, no go face wetin face you. Aproko
Lol, Adviser Nowamagbe.

Re: What Type Of Business Can I Set Up With 2million by Jump360: 7:56pm On Jun 04, 2021
SocialJustice:
Lol, Adviser Nowamagbe.

Na so.

No go face wetin dey face you. Busy body

(1) (Reply)

特朗普为了大选没有重视新管病毒 / 26-year-old Nigerian, Taibat Hussain Selected As UNICEF Youth Board Member / Biography Of So Paid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.