Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,710 members, 7,802,149 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:53 AM

Chefchi Chioma Storms The Gym To Workout In Skin Tight Gym Wear - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chefchi Chioma Storms The Gym To Workout In Skin Tight Gym Wear (89770 Views)

Portable 'zazu' Storms The Gym To Lift Heavy Irons, What's Happening? (VIDEO) / Davido Struggles With Tyre During Workout In Preparation For 2022 (Pix, Video) / Tacha Slays In Black Sleek Gym Wear (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chefchi Chioma Storms The Gym To Workout In Skin Tight Gym Wear by Loverboy3333: 9:08am On Jun 05, 2021
Onyi22:
My sister live your life to the fullnest, You can't kill yourself because one Afonja guy left you

Na so ashawoism take dey start

I want to live my life to d fullest

I want to enjoy

I dont want anyone to cage me

it is my life

2 Likes

Re: Chefchi Chioma Storms The Gym To Workout In Skin Tight Gym Wear by CHoccolaTE: 9:08am On Jun 05, 2021
Raalsalghul:

For once, I agree with you.
You agree that dumbass males think everything is about men? grin
Wow that's nice.
Re: Chefchi Chioma Storms The Gym To Workout In Skin Tight Gym Wear by Phcmayor(m): 9:09am On Jun 05, 2021
Is she Ex now ?
Re: Chefchi Chioma Storms The Gym To Workout In Skin Tight Gym Wear by Vazro: 9:12am On Jun 05, 2021
Babe I will link you to a minister
Re: Chefchi Chioma Storms The Gym To Workout In Skin Tight Gym Wear by Eriokanmi: 9:15am On Jun 05, 2021
bepositive11:

Davido treated her very well. Any woman would fall for that. The songs he wrote for her are just a few examples. Did you that he was even with her in UK throughout her pregnancy? I don't know which woman won't fall for a man like Davido
That's not enough. Why smell the food you know you not eat eventually? He should have kept her, no matter what. From all seen and read about them, the girl is of good manners

2 Likes

Re: Chefchi Chioma Storms The Gym To Workout In Skin Tight Gym Wear by Nature8(m): 9:15am On Jun 05, 2021
kenzysmith:
Cheerful at day ,tears when alone at night. Davido y na

This one touched me

1 Like

Re: Chefchi Chioma Storms The Gym To Workout In Skin Tight Gym Wear by SocialJustice: 9:16am On Jun 05, 2021
Breast long, toto sharp, she go well.
Re: Chefchi Chioma Storms The Gym To Workout In Skin Tight Gym Wear by Raalsalghul: 9:18am On Jun 05, 2021
CHoccolaTE:

You agree that dumbass males think everything is about men? grin
Wow that's nice.

Which ever way you want to twist the message, then I'm fine with that.
Re: Chefchi Chioma Storms The Gym To Workout In Skin Tight Gym Wear by play5050: 9:18am On Jun 05, 2021
kenzysmith:
anty when you go even see engagement ring talkless of marriage aren't you bother it taking this long you use 8years senior Regina Daniel oooo
God is not happen with u for this comment. this is harsh i swear
Re: Chefchi Chioma Storms The Gym To Workout In Skin Tight Gym Wear by CHoccolaTE: 9:21am On Jun 05, 2021
Raalsalghul:

Which ever way you want to twist the message, then I'm fine with that.

Lol
You're no fun, grin
Re: Chefchi Chioma Storms The Gym To Workout In Skin Tight Gym Wear by Getdabag: 9:23am On Jun 05, 2021
bepositive11:

Davido treated her very well. Any woman would fall for that. The songs he wrote for her are just a few examples. Did you that he was even with her in UK throughout her pregnancy? I don't know which woman won't fall for a man like Davido
you mean that same UK where he got another woman pregnantgrin

2 Likes

Re: Chefchi Chioma Storms The Gym To Workout In Skin Tight Gym Wear by Adetayo1978(m): 9:26am On Jun 05, 2021
No! Why's she wearing this tight type of outfit? It's exposing her body transparently.
Re: Chefchi Chioma Storms The Gym To Workout In Skin Tight Gym Wear by vickydevoka(m): 9:26am On Jun 05, 2021
Gals have nothing to off aside this
Re: Chefchi Chioma Storms The Gym To Workout In Skin Tight Gym Wear by dominique(f): 9:27am On Jun 05, 2021
Eriokanmi:
That's not enough. Why smell the food you know you not eat eventually? He should have kept her, no matter what. From all seen and read about them, the girl is of good manners

Why should a serial philanderer like Davido deserve a girl with good manners? Because he's rich and famous?

2 Likes

Re: Chefchi Chioma Storms The Gym To Workout In Skin Tight Gym Wear by Adetayo1978(m): 9:31am On Jun 05, 2021
Sincerely, she's endowed. Davido really like better things. See as her sexy body parts set.
Re: Chefchi Chioma Storms The Gym To Workout In Skin Tight Gym Wear by Nobody: 9:32am On Jun 05, 2021
Re: Chefchi Chioma Storms The Gym To Workout In Skin Tight Gym Wear by playpaz: 9:33am On Jun 05, 2021
They told her not to make noise about it grin

mytime24:
Assurance don bcum Endurance embarassed
Re: Chefchi Chioma Storms The Gym To Workout In Skin Tight Gym Wear by Burgerlomo: 9:34am On Jun 05, 2021
mytime24:
Assurance don bcum Endurance embarassed

Nah so life be my bro or sis cool
Re: Chefchi Chioma Storms The Gym To Workout In Skin Tight Gym Wear by pepperdemzombie: 9:34am On Jun 05, 2021
RMoneyInTheBank:
i just noticed she has k-legs
With yams sef, bad dentition and receeding hairline. That's why she wears wig and never opens her natural hair. But you wll always hear them shout beatiful. She is always on heavy make up and into heavy bleaching.

3 Likes

Re: Chefchi Chioma Storms The Gym To Workout In Skin Tight Gym Wear by Passionate1(m): 9:35am On Jun 05, 2021
tongue
Re: Chefchi Chioma Storms The Gym To Workout In Skin Tight Gym Wear by Blesyn22(m): 9:38am On Jun 05, 2021
Omo!
Re: Chefchi Chioma Storms The Gym To Workout In Skin Tight Gym Wear by pepperdemzombie: 9:39am On Jun 05, 2021
dominique:

Why should a serial philanderer like Davido deserve a girl with good manners? Because he's rich and famous?
Good manners indeed! Girls with good manners don't engage in pre marital sex, they don't pack into boyfriend's homes and they don't fvck "cousins". Self centered and possessive. Did you ask her why she dumped her Igbo boyfriend?

3 Likes

Re: Chefchi Chioma Storms The Gym To Workout In Skin Tight Gym Wear by bepositive11: 9:42am On Jun 05, 2021
Eriokanmi:

I wonder. Davido must've seen a side of her we haven't seen before. He definitely has his reasons. He's not an idiot and he gets advice from his Dad

I noticed she used to post racy pics on Instagram but took them down. Davido said one of the reasons he liked her was because she didn't post pics like that but she ended up doing it years down the line

In an interview, he said he felt pressured to marry her because of the pregnancy and he said that she should have gotten to the money first before getting pregnant. Maybe he felt she wanted him because of his money? Maybe she got pregnant hoping to get him to marry her? We will never truly know until he tells us what transpired

1 Like

Re: Chefchi Chioma Storms The Gym To Workout In Skin Tight Gym Wear by Nobody: 9:53am On Jun 05, 2021
All of you shouting na left over, with the rate at which girls are prostituting all over Nigeria, offline and online, the ones you are sleeping with are they not left overs of more than one man .

Infact some na agbero leftover, some mad men left over, some ritualist men left over, some sugar boys left over and you gladly go and take your share of the left over and some even pay to have the left over from your fellow men ( normal and abnormal)

Boys/men please let her live, it is her life not yours ..your sex mates and girlfriends doing runs everywhere are not any better than her so you lost the prerogative to judge..

3 Likes

Re: Chefchi Chioma Storms The Gym To Workout In Skin Tight Gym Wear by Anaezefoods: 9:58am On Jun 05, 2021
Hmmm.... this is serious. undecided

BTW, if you need 100% Authentic Nigerian Raw Honey in the UK, please send us a DM on our Instagram page - @anaezefoods.
Our beautifully packaged honey is filled with enzymes for your health and vitality. Check us out and you will be glad you did.
Re: Chefchi Chioma Storms The Gym To Workout In Skin Tight Gym Wear by IYANGBALI: 10:01am On Jun 05, 2021
Play play she don become EX and a baby mama grin grin grin
Re: Chefchi Chioma Storms The Gym To Workout In Skin Tight Gym Wear by Danny50: 10:03am On Jun 05, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

Na Igbo man, he is an attention seeker on NL.
Jesu you mean onyi na guy??
Re: Chefchi Chioma Storms The Gym To Workout In Skin Tight Gym Wear by Beze992(f): 10:14am On Jun 05, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

With yams sef, bad dentition and receeding hairline. That's why she wears wig and never opens her natural hair. But you wll always hear them shout beatiful. She is always on heavy make up and into heavy bleaching.

Sexy yam legs you mean, all these tiny legged humans never ceases to amaze me. Stop projecting your insecurities to Chioma bekee, she's not the cause of your ugliness.
Re: Chefchi Chioma Storms The Gym To Workout In Skin Tight Gym Wear by lastchild: 10:18am On Jun 05, 2021
I hate it when people sound like davido did something bad to chioma, for crying out loud, davido should be appreciated by her(she maybe appreciating him)

did we know who was chioma? davido made this girl a celebrity for christ sake

she had a child for him and so? is it not the same child(Ren) people are having for bunch of nobodies

as long as am concerned, davido is chioma's destiny helper

1 Like

Re: Chefchi Chioma Storms The Gym To Workout In Skin Tight Gym Wear by seyz91(m): 10:24am On Jun 05, 2021
cheesy

abi na

na market 98percent of girls go dey sell for gyn before na

na connect dem dey always find
LesbianBoy:
This one is using style to sell her market grin grin

1 Like

Re: Chefchi Chioma Storms The Gym To Workout In Skin Tight Gym Wear by Kolena: 10:35am On Jun 05, 2021
CalabarPikin:
Hmm

And water never carry that guy go till now..
grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dede-One-Day Lying In State In His Mansion In Imo Ahead Of Burial Tomorrow -pics / Pregnant Simi Unveils Her Baby Bump In Her 32nd Birthday Video / Sky B Is Alive, Faked His Death To Revive His Dying Music Career (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.