Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:00 AM

Why Are Mothers So Loved By Their Children Than Their Fathers? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Are Mothers So Loved By Their Children Than Their Fathers? (25885 Views)

I do not feel loved by my wife, Is this enough reason to quit my marriage? / Why Do Poor Parents Have More Children Than Rich Parents? (pictures) / Why Are Mothers Celebrated More Than Fathers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Mothers So Loved By Their Children Than Their Fathers? by pooozeee(m): 9:57am On Jun 05, 2021
Because all children are actually the product of women, they came out from women
Re: Why Are Mothers So Loved By Their Children Than Their Fathers? by MrBanner(m): 9:58am On Jun 05, 2021
JosephwaleGod:
Someone should please help me with any amount to eat I'm hungry I need food and if you have job too to offer for me to sustain I ll also appreciate please am hungry thanks and God bless 65. 55. 38. 64. 14 Joseph Wale Fidelity Bank

Seun Mynd44 Mukina2 Lalasticlala Oam4j Justwise Rocktation
Re: Why Are Mothers So Loved By Their Children Than Their Fathers? by IYANGBALI: 9:58am On Jun 05, 2021
Bola146:
It's natural, some men are just useless maybe by curse or behavior. If I give my mother #30 million, I'll give my father #1million cool shocked
another mosquito brain on nairaland

1 Like

Re: Why Are Mothers So Loved By Their Children Than Their Fathers? by Kolaboluv7(m): 9:59am On Jun 05, 2021
mathskid:
For the over years now, despite all efforts put by fathers to train up their children, by attending to all their basic needs as fathers, after becoming successful in adulthood, children always tend to do great things for their mothers than that of their fathers. Even me is a victim as well, I want do great things for my mum but I remember my dad did all he could for me, make sure that I don't become a miscreant in the society by making sure I was discipline enough but still yet I love my mum more than him.
Why is it like that? Or is it written in the Bible to favour your mother than your father when you are fully mature?

Pls push to front page, let's know our mistakes as fathers in our children's life

cool
Oga respect yourself here..
you for start with your own by telling us why you love your mom pass your dad but you skip am dey find person wey go tell you his/her own abi..? Ok make i tell you my own abi while you keep your own to yourself abi with your family members and kindreds.

Too much sense no go kill you op. grin grin
Come force me na.., I dey my house.

Re: Why Are Mothers So Loved By Their Children Than Their Fathers? by specialmati(m): 10:00am On Jun 05, 2021
grin grin grin grin i love them equal oooh
Re: Why Are Mothers So Loved By Their Children Than Their Fathers? by Acidiously: 10:00am On Jun 05, 2021
Who did you love more back then?
Re: Why Are Mothers So Loved By Their Children Than Their Fathers? by RealAlubarika(m): 10:01am On Jun 05, 2021
Hathor5:
Are they?

It's not the case in my family. Everyone is loved and appreciated for the part they played in raising the family and keeping it together. I don't know what my father and grandfather did better than other fathers and grandfathers but we love our parents and grandparents all the same.

You've said it all,it depends the role father played in your life I for one love them both, cause of the sacrifices they made towards us their kids. Though Dad passed on Friday 7th of May 2021 he is still loved even in death by all his children

Dad your memories is blessed

We rise by lifting others

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Mothers So Loved By Their Children Than Their Fathers? by templemount: 10:01am On Jun 05, 2021
Fiscus105:

number one reason is that man disciplined kids far more than mother, as a result kids use to fear dad far more than mother and love mum who leaves him to do what he like far more than dad.

as we all know, human being tends to believe that anybody who chastise them for whatever issue hate them even those in position of authority, meanwhile in reality anyone who chastise/discpline really love the person genuinely

so many kids are successful and discplined at adult because Dad instilled it on them during their upbringing.God Almighty bless u

Re: Why Are Mothers So Loved By Their Children Than Their Fathers? by kinzation(m): 10:01am On Jun 05, 2021
Haha

Alayebaje

Otun quote mi
Aye ti baje
Getdabag:
bcus they worthless weak pussy ass men with no sense of responsibility like kinzation
Re: Why Are Mothers So Loved By Their Children Than Their Fathers? by SACI: 10:02am On Jun 05, 2021
Fiscus105:

number one reason is that man disciplined kids far more than mother, as a result kids use to fear dad far more than mother and love mum who leaves him to do what he like far more than dad.

as we all know, human being tends to believe that anybody who chastise them for whatever issue hate them even those in position of authority, meanwhile in reality anyone who chastise/discpline really love the person genuinely

so many kids are successful and discplined at adult because Dad instilled it on them during their upbringing.

This may be true in other people's cases but not in mine.
I am in my late 20s now, and I can honestly tell you that my father hasn't laid hands on me but my mum was the extremely harsh one, one time I had to ask for my birth certificate to be sure she is my mother. Now we are all grown up and I am extremely attached to my mother more than I am to my dad.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Mothers So Loved By Their Children Than Their Fathers? by Talklly: 10:02am On Jun 05, 2021
No be all children.. Some like their papa more than mama

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Mothers So Loved By Their Children Than Their Fathers? by Hndrrxxx(m): 10:03am On Jun 05, 2021
ottiz:
I know my children love me, but I don't expect them to give me money when they approach the age to do such. Maybe some sentimental gifts once in a while. However, I expect them to give money to their mom. That does not mean they love me less. It is just the way of nature and nurture.

Men should play their role as providers and head of the family, while at the same time plan for their retirement. Don't put pressure on your child(ren) to "pay" you back.
I sincerely understand how sad you are writing this but you can't fight fate or can you ?? Sorry cry cry
Re: Why Are Mothers So Loved By Their Children Than Their Fathers? by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:03am On Jun 05, 2021
Not gonna happen in my family.I'll bring out time for my children.d must love me more

1 Like

Re: Why Are Mothers So Loved By Their Children Than Their Fathers? by effico(m): 10:03am On Jun 05, 2021
The truth is I can't love any of my parents less. They all did their best in making me the man I've become.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Mothers So Loved By Their Children Than Their Fathers? by AKAyomide(m): 10:04am On Jun 05, 2021
There is super bound of loves in which children derived from their mother's wombs before being givenbirth. The cares and loves giving by the mother can't be out thrown by hands into canal. I love my superwoman, my everythings on this super earth.
Re: Why Are Mothers So Loved By Their Children Than Their Fathers? by HENRY940: 10:05am On Jun 05, 2021
Only in Africa
Re: Why Are Mothers So Loved By Their Children Than Their Fathers? by Nobody: 10:05am On Jun 05, 2021
Well, children tend to balance the love as they grow up. They later realize the sacrifices the fathers make too. Don't take pity for love. We may have the same love for our parents, but pity the mothers more.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Mothers So Loved By Their Children Than Their Fathers? by Fiscus105(m): 10:05am On Jun 05, 2021
SACI:

This may be true in other people's cases but not in mine.
I am in my late 20s now, and I can honestly tell you that my father hasn't laid hands on me but my mum was the extremely harsh one, one time I had to ask for my birth certificate to be sure she is my mother. Now we are all grown up and I am extremely attached to my mother more than I am to my dad.

who do you like more ?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Mothers So Loved By Their Children Than Their Fathers? by andrewbaba44: 10:07am On Jun 05, 2021
Bola146:
It's natural, some men are just useless maybe by curse or behavior. If I give my mother #30 million, I'll give my father #1million cool shocked

Just say your father is useless I will understand
Re: Why Are Mothers So Loved By Their Children Than Their Fathers? by Getdabag: 10:07am On Jun 05, 2021
mariahAngel:

Wait until you get old, then you can decide if you want them to or not.
You never know what the future holds.
I feel sorry for those who say your children shouldn't be your retirement plan . They think it's just about the money. They think they have everything figured Out. O ga nya ha n'eze n'ikpeazu!
echekwala ha nwanne m nwoke oge ga-
agwa
Re: Why Are Mothers So Loved By Their Children Than Their Fathers? by cmecproblem(m): 10:07am On Jun 05, 2021
Mothers give them chocolates fathers give them cane.
Think about it won't you like the person who always calls you to come and eat? I can still hear my mom's voice calling us when food is ready.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Mothers So Loved By Their Children Than Their Fathers? by Harmattan123(m): 10:07am On Jun 05, 2021
Bola146:
OMG!!!!!! in short your father is useless in your own opinion....
Thank ALMIGHTY GOD for my Father... He is highly responsible......He is worthy to be called a Father..... The respect i have for him can never be underestimated..... It's just for me not to dare him
Re: Why Are Mothers So Loved By Their Children Than Their Fathers? by Kriss216: 10:10am On Jun 05, 2021
mariahAngel:
Times have changed.
Things are no longer as they used to be.
Fathers these days are consciously becoming more available and involved in the lives of their children than their own fathers were. And the children are closer to their fathers.

I once saw a video on Instagram;A woman went to pick her daughter up from school (she was about 5yrs) and they were having a conversation about what happened at school that day (they were being driven in a car), then the mother (who was making the video) told her daughter to say
Hi
to her daddy and she did, then her mother told her to say I love you daddy, but the little girl said
No
and changed her mood. why? the mother asked surprised, ...because he didn't come to pick me up from school yesterday as he promised she replied.

The dad, who is a busy businessman was the one who posted the video on his Instagram page, and asked his followers on suggestions on how best to make it up to his princess as he called her.
So, the day after that, he made out time to go pick her up himself and he made it up to her by taking her on a lunch date, just the two of them.
As they were eating, the dad (who was making the video this time) asked her So Zala, you were angry with daddy yesterday for not picking you up from school right? the little girl blushed, she didn't expect the question (how cute)cheesy
Do you forgive daddy now? the dad asked, the little girl nodded. Do you love daddy? she said yes. Then give daddy a kiss, and she happily kissed her dad on the cheek and smiled. cheesy
Now, who wouldn't love such a dad?
After reading this your article, to marry don dey hungry me cry

Mariah nwanyi oma, kedu kà idi?
Re: Why Are Mothers So Loved By Their Children Than Their Fathers? by sparko1(m): 10:10am On Jun 05, 2021
mathskid:
For the over years now, despite all efforts put by fathers to train up their children, by attending to all their basic needs as fathers, after becoming successful in adulthood, children always tend to do great things for their mothers than that of their fathers. Even me is a victim as well, I want do great things for my mum but I remember my dad did all he could for me, make sure that I don't become a miscreant in the society by making sure I was discipline enough but still yet I love my mum more than him.
Why is it like that? Or is it written in the Bible to favour your mother than your father when you are fully mature?

Pls push to front page, let's know our mistakes as fathers in our children's life

Maybe for you, not for me, I think a lot, and I don't forget, my dad is more love than my mom, at least by me and a few of my siblings.
Re: Why Are Mothers So Loved By Their Children Than Their Fathers? by Digriz(m): 10:13am On Jun 05, 2021
Shellsploit:
Blame it on the umbilical cord angry
best reason
Re: Why Are Mothers So Loved By Their Children Than Their Fathers? by Nobody: 10:13am On Jun 05, 2021
Kondomatic:
Make N500k first
N2K sef she no get.
Re: Why Are Mothers So Loved By Their Children Than Their Fathers? by Gkemz: 10:13am On Jun 05, 2021
I love my father more.
Re: Why Are Mothers So Loved By Their Children Than Their Fathers? by Nobody: 10:14am On Jun 05, 2021
sparko1:

Maybe for you, not for me, I think a lot, and I don't forget, my dad is more love loved than my mom, at least by me and a few of my siblings.
Re: Why Are Mothers So Loved By Their Children Than Their Fathers? by Nobody: 10:19am On Jun 05, 2021
Children comments.

Let me enlighten someone. I always believed my mom did everything and never cared for my father even though I lost him over 29 years ago. But the day I knew he has been responsible for us all even after death that day I wept my eyes out. Truth is the man always does most of the hustling and he doesn't have time for little things. He always chases the bag. In this light I have designed a system that will make the kids love you the way "they should". When you do something no matter how small they are tell them daddy did this. And tell them to specifically say thank you daddy. It goes a long way. My kids love me bend. Because they know say I be sure daddy. No be child's.

Be firm when you have to be firm and be loving when you have to be loving. And lastly never underestimate their ages. Believe it or not I still remember stuffs from when I was still very very very little. Treat them right. They will never forget. Peace

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Mothers So Loved By Their Children Than Their Fathers? by Kamachicho(f): 10:19am On Jun 05, 2021
RealAlubarika:

You've said it all,it depends the role father played in your life I for one love them both, cause of the sacrifices they made towards us their kids. [b]Though Dad passed on Friday 7th of May 2021 [/b]he is still loved even in death by all his children

Dad your memories is blessed

We rise by lifting others

May God comfort and console you all. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Mothers So Loved By Their Children Than Their Fathers? by KIDfurniture(m): 10:19am On Jun 05, 2021
If you re always available to do everything the mothers do trust me the kids willl love you. Plz make ur self available no be only money the kids needs..our mothers re good at brainwashing the kids. She will spoil u and make u appear as a useless father. Make urself available for ur kids oh....bath them, clean them up, feed them , change their cloths , cook for them, .. no excuses oh.. if u cant do all this.. then forget about the kids loving you and save enough money for ur retirement.

mathskid:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Dad Takes To Crossdressing, Gives Reasons: Video / Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? / Do You Consider Flogging An Effective Way Of Discipline? What's The Alternative?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.