Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,868 members, 7,802,799 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:49 PM

Why Are Mothers So Loved By Their Children Than Their Fathers? - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Are Mothers So Loved By Their Children Than Their Fathers? (25855 Views)

I do not feel loved by my wife, Is this enough reason to quit my marriage? / Why Do Poor Parents Have More Children Than Rich Parents? (pictures) / Why Are Mothers Celebrated More Than Fathers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Re: Why Are Mothers So Loved By Their Children Than Their Fathers? by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jun 11, 2021
Mother loves a child as her expression of love, father disciplines the child as his expression of love. A mother will typically shield you from going to the garden because there are snakes there, but a father will give you a cutlass to chop off the snake's head and thrive. A mother protects you from danger, father equips you with tools to tackle the danger. Where a mother comforts the child, a man will discipline the child.

A child can get away easily with the mother because she is full of love to give, but a child knows that the father is a place of accountability, order, and the enforcer of rule. Fathers are like the police, depending on who you are, you may hate or love them, but their duty stands at making sure justice, safety, order, rule, and expected responsibilities from the individual prevails. Mother is like the church, doesn't matter how horrible your sins are, you will be forgiven, accepted without any immediate punishment to follow, or at least not the same degree as men. Women's love for their kids is usually deeper and unconditional, men love for their kids are predicated on him acting right, hence, most people disowning their kids are men, not women.

Both parents are necessary for the full development of the child, as one can not replace the other. It is not a coincidence that most men in prisons are from broken families, same with most women with lower self-esteem who are attracted to dysfunctional men, getting their heart broken, over and over.
Re: Why Are Mothers So Loved By Their Children Than Their Fathers? by Tenacitybobby(m): 3:21pm On Jun 11, 2021
Brand New!!! Available in major colours and sizes!

Father's day is around the corner ooo, in this part of the world, most people no dey celebrate their papa! O wrong nau!

You can order this merch for your Dad, celebrate and surprise him this forthcoming father's day� and you will be super glad you did!

WHATSAPP: 08125942603

#Durabilty #Quality #valueformoney #Topnotch

Re: Why Are Mothers So Loved By Their Children Than Their Fathers? by dingbang(m): 11:51am On Jul 25, 2021
Abukia404:
I actually love my father more than my mom, seeing that man strive hard daily to make us comfortable.
kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Updated: My Pre-wedding Photos Before Editing / I'm A Submissive Woman: What's Wrong With That? / Nigerian Dad Takes To Crossdressing, Gives Reasons: Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.