Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,815 members, 7,806,287 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:06 PM

Goodbye To Twitter In Nigeria - Adamu Garba Mocks Twitter After Suspension - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodbye To Twitter In Nigeria - Adamu Garba Mocks Twitter After Suspension (47174 Views)

Gaffe: Adamu Garba Mocks Atiku, Says He Has Joined G-5 / EndSARS: Shut Down Twitter In Nigeria - Adamu Garba Tells Court / Oshiomole Summons NWC Meeting After Suspension Is Lifted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodbye To Twitter In Nigeria - Adamu Garba Mocks Twitter After Suspension by Built2last: 7:45pm On Jun 04, 2021
Ok
Re: Goodbye To Twitter In Nigeria - Adamu Garba Mocks Twitter After Suspension by letristian: 7:45pm On Jun 04, 2021
Nonsense
Re: Goodbye To Twitter In Nigeria - Adamu Garba Mocks Twitter After Suspension by lekkan(m): 7:45pm On Jun 04, 2021
ABI KOOWE
A bird or what?
Re: Goodbye To Twitter In Nigeria - Adamu Garba Mocks Twitter After Suspension by Pily: 7:46pm On Jun 04, 2021
Why then advertise the app on twitter
SMH
Re: Goodbye To Twitter In Nigeria - Adamu Garba Mocks Twitter After Suspension by Jh0wsef(m): 7:46pm On Jun 04, 2021
loln
Re: Goodbye To Twitter In Nigeria - Adamu Garba Mocks Twitter After Suspension by Eriokanmi: 7:46pm On Jun 04, 2021
I just watched this guy spew trash on channels tv. He's a bad example of youths in Nigeria. Fulani blood.

1 Like

Re: Goodbye To Twitter In Nigeria - Adamu Garba Mocks Twitter After Suspension by Vaughanlanrewaj: 7:46pm On Jun 04, 2021
Jashub:
Anyone that subscribes to such an app is only selling himself to the control of the Nigerian government and its stupidity
I will download it o. I am sure it will not allow this kind of toxic characters there.
IPOB terrorists can keep their Twitter. All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. They always lose.visit www.freestuffsng.com for latest freestuffs in Nigeria. God bless Nigeria. Proudly Nigerian.

Re: Goodbye To Twitter In Nigeria - Adamu Garba Mocks Twitter After Suspension by Chicastle: 7:46pm On Jun 04, 2021
Ndi hausa dikwa too local
Re: Goodbye To Twitter In Nigeria - Adamu Garba Mocks Twitter After Suspension by shopwiser: 7:46pm On Jun 04, 2021
Ethnically and tribalically aside we as Nigerians needs to put this Government in their place...we need revolution...i mean to beat and kill them all with their families.. exactly how other African countries are.. 1000 people can not keep putting over 200 million people in anarchy.

1 Like

Re: Goodbye To Twitter In Nigeria - Adamu Garba Mocks Twitter After Suspension by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jun 04, 2021
Very funny joke.
Re: Goodbye To Twitter In Nigeria - Adamu Garba Mocks Twitter After Suspension by Casper21: 7:46pm On Jun 04, 2021
U get luck say Jack Dorsey no follow build Google if not dem for ban ur on Android

1 Like

Re: Goodbye To Twitter In Nigeria - Adamu Garba Mocks Twitter After Suspension by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jun 04, 2021
Hahaha
Re: Goodbye To Twitter In Nigeria - Adamu Garba Mocks Twitter After Suspension by Ebony69(f): 7:47pm On Jun 04, 2021
Some reviews

grin grin grin
grin grin grin
grin grin grin
grin grin grin
grin grin grin
grin grin grin
grin grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goodbye To Twitter In Nigeria - Adamu Garba Mocks Twitter After Suspension by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jun 04, 2021
And the imbécile posted it on twitter.

Idiot
Re: Goodbye To Twitter In Nigeria - Adamu Garba Mocks Twitter After Suspension by Odubaba22(m): 7:47pm On Jun 04, 2021
And na pesin pikin be this. The things we see grin grin grin grin
Re: Goodbye To Twitter In Nigeria - Adamu Garba Mocks Twitter After Suspension by SpeedyDave: 7:47pm On Jun 04, 2021
This guy na mumu finally Sha�
Re: Goodbye To Twitter In Nigeria - Adamu Garba Mocks Twitter After Suspension by addexx: 7:47pm On Jun 04, 2021
grin Must C- O- W find it's way to everything these guys are involved in.
Re: Goodbye To Twitter In Nigeria - Adamu Garba Mocks Twitter After Suspension by Donspicey: 7:48pm On Jun 04, 2021
Adamumu garbage no balance walai.....

1 Like

Re: Goodbye To Twitter In Nigeria - Adamu Garba Mocks Twitter After Suspension by Saao(m): 7:48pm On Jun 04, 2021
Jashub:
Anyone that subscribes to such an app is only selling himself to the control of the Nigerian government and its stupidity
and terrorists community

1 Like

Re: Goodbye To Twitter In Nigeria - Adamu Garba Mocks Twitter After Suspension by Slynation(m): 7:48pm On Jun 04, 2021
This man na pure mumu.... instead of me to join useless crownn, I rather be using touchlite phones

1 Like

Re: Goodbye To Twitter In Nigeria - Adamu Garba Mocks Twitter After Suspension by Lighthammer(m): 7:49pm On Jun 04, 2021
The two garba i know in this country are synonymour to trash,garbage this man lacks profundity and analytical precision incessant slamming of the head is not good for the brain
Re: Goodbye To Twitter In Nigeria - Adamu Garba Mocks Twitter After Suspension by Parrie(m): 7:49pm On Jun 04, 2021
Crowwe ko cowbell ni....
we are not joining any terrorist app
Re: Goodbye To Twitter In Nigeria - Adamu Garba Mocks Twitter After Suspension by onuman: 7:49pm On Jun 04, 2021
HonNL:
Former APC Presidential Aspirant, Adamu Garba, has in a series of tweets, announced that his self-made app, Crowwe has defeated Twitter.

He announced it via TWITTER, following the FG's suspension of Twitter's operations in Nigeria.

Adamu Garba

Adamu Garba

Adamu Garba

He also seized the opportunity to introduce the new COO of Crowwe app, Anya Ifunanya.

Garba said on January 15, 2021 that he was stepping down to
allow one without political leaning to take charge of the daily operations of the company.

Adamu Garba

Garba has insisted that "Crowwe is the first Nigerian multi-purpose messaging, social media and mobile payment app. it has a wide range of functions and can be said to be an app that does everything. It is compatible with both web, Android and iOS devices."

Who fights with Twitter and other modern social media apps?
These Islamic extremists of Arewa north of Nigeria are ready to fight the whole world, as they hide under Nigeria’s sovereignty; so it seems

2 Likes

Re: Goodbye To Twitter In Nigeria - Adamu Garba Mocks Twitter After Suspension by Curious345: 7:49pm On Jun 04, 2021
no cap

Abeeee sarrki IPIGSRMUMUS perilo say something
Re: Goodbye To Twitter In Nigeria - Adamu Garba Mocks Twitter After Suspension by nwakibie3(m): 7:49pm On Jun 04, 2021
Everything wey these people up north do dey always get cow inside grin
Re: Goodbye To Twitter In Nigeria - Adamu Garba Mocks Twitter After Suspension by Nuelito: 7:49pm On Jun 04, 2021
I laugh in swahili.

My people, Make una patronize me abeg oh
Re: Goodbye To Twitter In Nigeria - Adamu Garba Mocks Twitter After Suspension by EkwulobiaTV: 7:49pm On Jun 04, 2021
Bast.ards
Re: Goodbye To Twitter In Nigeria - Adamu Garba Mocks Twitter After Suspension by alphaeus212(m): 7:49pm On Jun 04, 2021
Who gather all this clowns sef embarassed

How i miss Obasanjo and his crew embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Goodbye To Twitter In Nigeria - Adamu Garba Mocks Twitter After Suspension by dpluscoster001: 7:50pm On Jun 04, 2021
When you are malu stuff like this happen no brain only cow
Re: Goodbye To Twitter In Nigeria - Adamu Garba Mocks Twitter After Suspension by vikstandon(m): 7:50pm On Jun 04, 2021
Where did he make the announcement?

The height of idiocy is using same platform to announce a ban and also coming to same platform to celebrate it.

Who do our leaders this thing...
The problem is that the man that drank garri with their brain is dead... No nmekwatarism!!
Re: Goodbye To Twitter In Nigeria - Adamu Garba Mocks Twitter After Suspension by INCREDIBLE007(m): 7:51pm On Jun 04, 2021
grin
twitter that I just accessed without VPN LIKE FOUR MINUTES AGO.
ademu garba self na twitter the guy take dey tweet this stuff
i can't fit laugh o lols

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode Ready To Make Another Twins As His Wife Slays 3 Weeks After / See the moment Atiku, Obi, Saraki, Arrived NG Candidate, NTA / Man Cut His Flesh To Celebrate Buhari's Victory In Bauchi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.