Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

Catholic Church Bans Mbaka From Commenting On Partisan Politics - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Catholic Church Bans Mbaka From Commenting On Partisan Politics (27998 Views)

Don't Distract Me With Partisan Politics - Pastor E.A Adeboye / Anglican Church Bans Use Of Brochure, Asoebi At Funerals / Catholic Church Bans Ejike Mbaka From Endorsing Politicians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Catholic Church Bans Mbaka From Commenting On Partisan Politics by charixel: 9:23pm On Jun 04, 2021
oshozondii:

https://www.thecable.ng/breaking-catholic-church-bans-mbaka-from-commenting-on-partisan-politics

Religion leaders are the problem we also have in Nigeria.

I have seen no fault of the father calling our leaders to order.

Una palm don grease ba.
Re: Catholic Church Bans Mbaka From Commenting On Partisan Politics by hokafor(m): 9:24pm On Jun 04, 2021
Mbaka the double edged sword. The ban is long - overdue.

3 Likes

Re: Catholic Church Bans Mbaka From Commenting On Partisan Politics by rotwailler(m): 9:25pm On Jun 04, 2021
Re: Catholic Church Bans Mbaka From Commenting On Partisan Politics by Obalowe(m): 9:29pm On Jun 04, 2021
What about comments on political prophecy, message like God told me Buhari will win his 3rd term election?
Re: Catholic Church Bans Mbaka From Commenting On Partisan Politics by ablejesus26(m): 9:30pm On Jun 04, 2021
zombieHUNTER:

Tell me how this isn't a good idea..
The man should face his pulpit

BTW
Chaos in your house....

Chia ��

1 Like

Re: Catholic Church Bans Mbaka From Commenting On Partisan Politics by Antoeni(m): 9:34pm On Jun 04, 2021
The Catholic Church is a No Nonsense Church

2 Likes

Re: Catholic Church Bans Mbaka From Commenting On Partisan Politics by longview007: 9:36pm On Jun 04, 2021
Best decision by the Catholic diocese, if not, MBAKA will cause more confusion in the name of Prophecy.

3 Likes

Re: Catholic Church Bans Mbaka From Commenting On Partisan Politics by Hezmatosky: 9:36pm On Jun 04, 2021
I know someday Fr Mbaka will marry and become a pastor. If its a pastor now, all these Pentecostal people won't say anything. Especially Christ embassy. Surprisingly they all have Catholic roots cry
Re: Catholic Church Bans Mbaka From Commenting On Partisan Politics by brainhgeek(m): 9:42pm On Jun 04, 2021
Good move. Its been long coming
Re: Catholic Church Bans Mbaka From Commenting On Partisan Politics by jaeyking(m): 9:45pm On Jun 04, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:
I don't really think this is absolutely right but I believe that after the chaos and violent destruction the fake news of his kidnap caused, the Catholic church may need to rein him in. Btw, Reverend Father Kukah nko? When will they ban him? Father Mbaka is a learner when it comes to political patronage and dining with politicians where Fr Kukah is, Father Kukah is PDP full time!visit www.freestuffsng.com for latest freestuffs in Nigeria. All the enemies of Nigeria will lose. They always lose. God bless Nigeria.

It's Bishop Kukah not Father Kukah that's the difference.
The bishop of Enugu Diocese has no right over him.
And Bishop Kukah has the largest Diocese under his control in Nigeria, diocese of Katsina, Sokoto, Zamfara and Kebbi that's 4 state

Only the Arch bishop of Kaduna Archdiocese can issue such to Kukah if need arises which I think it won't even happen

What makes Bishop Kukah case different from Father Mbaka.
I would say Father Mbaka followers are becoming extremists. My own opinion

1 Like

Re: Catholic Church Bans Mbaka From Commenting On Partisan Politics by Irojonun: 9:46pm On Jun 04, 2021
As a Catholic, I am disappointed with Bishop Onoja and the entire Enugu diocese for trying to caged Mbaka. Mbaka has been outspoken since the return of democracy in Nigeria. He should not be caged now when his voice is needed most.
Re: Catholic Church Bans Mbaka From Commenting On Partisan Politics by Fcwilly: 9:52pm On Jun 04, 2021
80% of the problems we are facing in this country is caused by our so called pastors and Rev Fathers, where they suppose to pray and seek divine direction they will be doing political permutations and combination prophecy.
Mbaka is the cause of his problem.

2 Likes

Re: Catholic Church Bans Mbaka From Commenting On Partisan Politics by foreshore(m): 9:53pm On Jun 04, 2021
Re: Catholic Church Bans Mbaka From Commenting On Partisan Politics by Goldbw122(m): 9:55pm On Jun 04, 2021
Nobody wants stain in his congregation or in his family that is why you have to be very careful on what you say so that it won't be a stain on a white dress.
Re: Catholic Church Bans Mbaka From Commenting On Partisan Politics by Consultville(m): 10:01pm On Jun 04, 2021
2 full page epistle, no single bible reference.
Re: Catholic Church Bans Mbaka From Commenting On Partisan Politics by Halo22: 10:02pm On Jun 04, 2021
I hope barring him from partaking in partisan politics doesn't include inhibiting him from speaking the gospel truth, cos even the Bishop is supposed to join the bandwagon of those speaking the truth for the interest of the kingdom.

1 Like

Re: Catholic Church Bans Mbaka From Commenting On Partisan Politics by ogubolokento(m): 10:06pm On Jun 04, 2021
Now that ebaka wants to harvest his sweat your stoping him
Re: Catholic Church Bans Mbaka From Commenting On Partisan Politics by Vinnie2000(m): 10:07pm On Jun 04, 2021
Irojonun:
As a Catholic, I am disappointed with Bishop Onoja and the entire Enugu diocese for trying to caged Mbaka. Mbaka has been outspoken since the return of democracy in Nigeria. He should not be caged now when his voice is needed most.

Wat kind of a Catholic re you??

Mbaka is an embarrassment to all Catholics n Christians in Nigeria Generally!!

Told us Buhari is Godsent n will bring Prosperity!! Note he did not say as personal feelings but Said GOD TOLD HIM!!

Buhari failed woefully. Instead of him to own up n apologize to Igbos n all Nigerians, he did not!! Was still giving pple hope!!

Wen he started calling Aso Rock on Phone n dey didn't pick, he started to Attack Buhari..
Now started to Stylishly support IPOB n Biafra to win d hearts of Igbos.

Is this a Noble person??

He is a Suspicious Character n must be monitored carefully.

D Catholic Church did d RIGHT THING!!

2 Likes

Re: Catholic Church Bans Mbaka From Commenting On Partisan Politics by Josywhyte: 10:07pm On Jun 04, 2021
Pastors an politics are like brother and sister
Re: Catholic Church Bans Mbaka From Commenting On Partisan Politics by EmekaA125(m): 10:13pm On Jun 04, 2021
Studentdelta21:
A friend of mine in 200level is about to drop if she fails to pay her fees before 12pm today. Pls, help her.

She's an orphan and she's willing to meet anyone to provide proof and even borrow with interest if possible.

Pls, i don't have dough to donate right now but help if you can.

You can request for her bank details if you want to help... Nothing is too small, thank you.
Which school, faculty and department is this ur friend in?

If you can attach his departmental reg number for us to confirm, that would help rule out doubts.

Attach his or her picture too if possible. Thanks!!!
Re: Catholic Church Bans Mbaka From Commenting On Partisan Politics by jnrbayano(m): 10:18pm On Jun 04, 2021
Bibors:
What will happen when the holy spirit takes over his mouth?
Abi no be holy spirit dey control the yarns again?

Where did you read that the Holy Spirit takes over people's mouth?

1 Like

Re: Catholic Church Bans Mbaka From Commenting On Partisan Politics by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jun 04, 2021
EmekaA125:

Which school, faculty and department is this ur friend in?

If you can attach his departmental reg number for us to confirm, that would help rule out doubts.

Attach his or her picture too if possible. Thanks!!!
Sir, those are confidential. If you want help, i can provide proof but not give up her details to public eyes. She's not even aware of this post... I just want her to pay it and end this suicidal complain of hers.
Re: Catholic Church Bans Mbaka From Commenting On Partisan Politics by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jun 04, 2021
simhosting:

Which school
Delsu ... The girl is suicidal o
Re: Catholic Church Bans Mbaka From Commenting On Partisan Politics by mvem(m): 11:47pm On Jun 04, 2021
Hisxellency:
Fr Mbaka said he's been directed by the holy spirit of God to talk!

And I don't think anyone can shut the mouth of the Holy spirit
the church is guided by the holy spirit and they have done the right thing
Re: Catholic Church Bans Mbaka From Commenting On Partisan Politics by PARADIZEPRIEST: 2:55am On Jun 05, 2021
Mbaka is flowing with elements of anarchy.How can someone who mixes idol worship with christianity,who led jail break and used hardedened prosoners to destabilize peace and security sys of igboland,be support ed by him? US THAT HOW TO AGITATE? BY CRIPPING YOU SYS SOCIOECONOMICALLY? WHAT IS D MORAL OR SPRITUAL JUSTIFICATION.? NOW HE CONTRIB.TO WORSEN SECURITY ISSUE IN IGBOLAND AND INNOCENT YOUTHS ARE SUFFERING IT ,LET NBAKA FIX IT NOW. angry
Re: Catholic Church Bans Mbaka From Commenting On Partisan Politics by obi58: 3:24am On Jun 05, 2021
Jman06:
That's a good development!

Mbaka was already out of control and acting like a typical Nigerian political tout.

He should face his priestly calling and leave politics for politicians.

When he was endorsing Buhari for presidency to the chagrin of Jonathan where were you?

Let's stop all this fair weatherism abeg.
Re: Catholic Church Bans Mbaka From Commenting On Partisan Politics by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 3:34am On Jun 05, 2021
Expect mbaka to split from Catholic... I like wetin fall on him... no be he follow force buhari on us tongue
Re: Catholic Church Bans Mbaka From Commenting On Partisan Politics by obi58: 3:36am On Jun 05, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:
I don't really think this is absolutely right but I believe that after the chaos and violent destruction the fake news of his kidnap caused, the Catholic church may need to rein him in. Btw, Reverend Father Kukah nko? When will they ban him? Father Mbaka is a learner when it comes to political patronage and dining with politicians where Fr Kukah is, Father Kukah is PDP full time!visit www.freestuffsng.com for latest freestuffs in Nigeria. All the enemies of Nigeria will lose. They always lose. God bless Nigeria.

Name one thing Fr Kukah said that's not true. Because he speaks the bitter truth without seeking for contracts he is PDP and must be stopped?

Is this where you expected Nigeria to be after 6years of this administration? Economy crashing? Foreign reserves flattening? Debts exploding? Inflation skyrocketing? Kidnapping/Banditry/Herdsmen escalating? Ethnic rivalries/Separatist agitations escalating

Like the president said, We need to pray for Nigeria.
Re: Catholic Church Bans Mbaka From Commenting On Partisan Politics by emmabest2000(m): 3:45am On Jun 05, 2021
SmartProf:
How about non-partisan politics? Mbaka seems to have given the Catholic Church leaders in Enugu so much sleepless nights that if someone else apply to join the seminary with the name Mbaka, he may not be admitted.
them go still pursue him out of Roman Catholic church very soon

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Catholic Church Bans Mbaka From Commenting On Partisan Politics by amuwo1980: 5:38am On Jun 05, 2021
triple996:
Chaos in d east grin
Trash talking jihadist , look up there is a drone in the sky for u .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Effective Is Mountain Prayers ??? / I Left N600m In PFN Account -oritsejafor / Olumba Obu: 8-year Tenure For Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.