Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,854 members, 7,802,739 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:26 PM

Catholic Church Bans Mbaka From Commenting On Partisan Politics - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Catholic Church Bans Mbaka From Commenting On Partisan Politics (27992 Views)

Don't Distract Me With Partisan Politics - Pastor E.A Adeboye / Anglican Church Bans Use Of Brochure, Asoebi At Funerals / Catholic Church Bans Ejike Mbaka From Endorsing Politicians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Catholic Church Bans Mbaka From Commenting On Partisan Politics by kafeii123: 6:17am On Jun 05, 2021
Studentdelta21:
A friend of mine in 200level is about to drop if she fails to pay her fees before 12pm today. Pls, help her.

She's an orphan and she's willing to meet anyone to provide proof and even borrow with interest if possible.

Pls, i don't have dough to donate right now but help if you can.

You can request for her bank details if you want to help... Nothing is too small, thank you.

Sorry...
Re: Catholic Church Bans Mbaka From Commenting On Partisan Politics by Chukabiz(m): 7:32am On Jun 05, 2021
IamWonderful:
Hypocritical Baby factory ritualists and drug traffickers, the same mouth they use to slaughter Tinubu for supporting Buhari is the same they will use to exalt fraudster contractor Mbaka who used his ministry to campaign for Buhari

Wow. Life really tire you no be small. You are just the real definition of frustration.
Na to commit suicide remain for you o.
Take heart bro.
Re: Catholic Church Bans Mbaka From Commenting On Partisan Politics by thamilet(m): 8:00am On Jun 05, 2021
They finally did
Re: Catholic Church Bans Mbaka From Commenting On Partisan Politics by Xscape1993(m): 8:12am On Jun 05, 2021
Not too bad. All for the spiritual growth & development of church & her members & for the expansion of God's kingdom here on earth.
Re: Catholic Church Bans Mbaka From Commenting On Partisan Politics by IamWonderful: 8:58am On Jun 05, 2021
Chukabiz:

Wow. Life really tire you no be small. You are just the real definition of frustration.
Na to commit suicide remain for you o.
Take heart bro.
Life tire you? Hehehehehehe so because you are feeling suicidal and frustrated, everyone must be, I am enjoying my life, smashing criminals, baby factory ritualists and drug traffickers heads
Re: Catholic Church Bans Mbaka From Commenting On Partisan Politics by michoim(m): 9:23am On Jun 05, 2021
Good decision
Re: Catholic Church Bans Mbaka From Commenting On Partisan Politics by wenegeo(m): 10:56am On Jun 05, 2021
We hear, let talk after 6months. mbaka is a very stubborn mog you can't cage him
Re: Catholic Church Bans Mbaka From Commenting On Partisan Politics by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jun 05, 2021
kafeii123:

Which school... how much?
Delsu 76k sir.
Re: Catholic Church Bans Mbaka From Commenting On Partisan Politics by Irojonun: 2:00pm On Jun 05, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Wat kind of a Catholic re you??

Mbaka is an embarrassment to all Catholics n Christians in Nigeria Generally!!

Told us Buhari is Godsent n will bring Prosperity!! Note he did not say as personal feelings but Said GOD TOLD HIM!!

Buhari failed woefully. Instead of him to own up n apologize to Igbos n all Nigerians, he did not!! Was still giving pple hope!!

Wen he started calling Aso Rock on Phone n dey didn't pick, he started to Attack Buhari..
Now started to Stylishly support IPOB n Biafra to win d hearts of Igbos.

Is this a Noble person??

He is a Suspicious Character n must be monitored carefully.

D Catholic Church did d RIGHT THING!!
Did Mbaka start today? where were the Bishops when he started with Chimaroke Nnamani? Mbaka is very bold to have had courage to criticise the same Buhari he prophesied his winning in 2015. He shouldn't be caged in the name of suspicion.

Re: Catholic Church Bans Mbaka From Commenting On Partisan Politics by Seniorwriter(m): 8:35am On Jun 07, 2021
wittywriter:
Banning is the new Trend....#SeasonofBans
Even a Mod banned my Boss @SENIORWRITER! for speaking about his post been deleted!

I hope this is not a sequel to the ban on Twitter.ng by our terrorist sympathizers infested present administration.

On a lighter mood Father Mbaka should be ashamed of himself having dine and wine with this present wicked and callous presidency!

©Wittyness

Lolz
It's quite unfortunate.

@Seniorwriter
Re: Catholic Church Bans Mbaka From Commenting On Partisan Politics by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jun 07, 2021
kafeii123:

Which school... how much?
Portal is opened for late payment... Sir can you help ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Left N600m In PFN Account -oritsejafor / Olumba Obu: 8-year Tenure For Buhari / What Is The Meaning Of S U

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.