Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,411 members, 7,781,191 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:25 AM

Please Help Confirm If This Is Real - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Help Confirm If This Is Real (2690 Views)

Please Nairalanders Please Help Confirm If This Is Genuine / Please Help Me Confirm If This Invite Is Real Or Not / Please Help Me Confirm If This Job Invitation Is Real!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Confirm If This Is Real by Sirhethat12(f): 7:39pm On Jun 04, 2021
Please who knows if this is legit? Did anyone else get this?

Congratulation on your Application as Administrative Officer . You have been shortlisted for an interview on Tuesday 8th of June 2021 by 10:30am. ADDRESS: (NCT) 3rd floor, 3, Awolowo way Ikeja, directly opposite Ikeja local government. IMPORTANT: Please respond with availability.
Re: Please Help Confirm If This Is Real by Powell12(m): 12:44pm On Jun 08, 2021
Hi, trust you’re doing good today. A friend of mine got the same Mail, but are interview is slated for 9th June 2021. Reason for searching to know if the venue and interview is legit. Please have you gotten any relevant info about the Said interview Venue I’ll really appreciate if you can update me. Thanks
Sirhethat12:

Congratulation on your Application as Administrative Officer . You have been shortlisted for an interview on Tuesday 8th of June 2021 by 10:30am. ADDRESS: (NCT) 3rd floor, 3, Awolowo way Ikeja, directly opposite Ikeja local government. IMPORTANT: Please respond with availability.
Sirhethat12:

Sirhethat12:

Sirhethat12:

Re: Please Help Confirm If This Is Real by YeankahP: 2:52pm On Jun 10, 2021
Powell12:
Hi, trust you’re doing good today. A friend of mine got the same Mail, but are interview is slated for 9th June 2021. Reason for searching to know if the venue and interview is legit. Please have you gotten any relevant info about the Said interview Venue I’ll really appreciate if you can update me. Thanks
Sirhethat12:

Good afternoon! Did either of you eventually attend the interview? If you did, please do let me know as I got an invite for a CSR role
Re: Please Help Confirm If This Is Real by Ridoma: 4:58pm On Jun 10, 2021
Got mine this afternoon and scheduled for an interview for a CSR role tomorrow june 11th
Re: Please Help Confirm If This Is Real by YeankahP: 10:12pm On Jun 14, 2021
YeankahP:

Good afternoon! Did either of you eventually attend the interview? If you did, please do let me know as I got an invite for a CSR role

So I did attend the interview. NCT is on the 3rd floor of the building directly opposite the Ikeja local Government as described in the invite.

They are an outsourcing firm that recruits for third party companies/firms. The interview was very brief. I'd expect that the third party company would do a thorough one if selected.

Lest I forget, the lady did mention that if you do get an offer, they are entitled to 50% of your first salary.

I hope this helps.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Company Verification / Nigerian Navy Commences 2017 Recruitment. / Apply For Globe Gate West Africa Limited Fresh Job Recruitment (3 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.