Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,761 members, 7,798,544 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:25 AM

I've Fallen Into Pantami's Trap, I Need Help!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I've Fallen Into Pantami's Trap, I Need Help!!! (1688 Views)

Tinubu Has Fallen Into Reno's Trap / Adamu Oshiomole Has Fallen Into The Pit He Dug / Nemesis: Bauchi Governor, Abubakar Has Fallen Into The Pit He Dug For Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I've Fallen Into Pantami's Trap, I Need Help!!! by Luigi02(m): 7:50pm On Jun 04, 2021
After Twitter banned our beloved presidents account, I rushed to the post on Facebook, shared it, and gave my opinion (roasting, calling them terrorists and even brainless) of which I wrote #Zoo at the end.

I came to Nairaland to check up on some latest update. I immediately saw a post that was saying pantami can track someone with his number as far as the number is linked to his sim. At that moment, I realized I'm f**ked, hardcore no cap. I rushed down to Facebook and realized that my number, posts and location, basically everything was on public. The terrorist hardworking pantami must've seen it and I feel like I'm not safe anymore.

Pls, I need your help guys. How can I unlink my NIN from my sim? Pantami probably isn't gonna show any mercy on my ass and I feel like he and his boys are getting close already.
Pls someone should urgently give me a way else................. I guess its Farewell embarassed embarassed

Ps : I don't knw, if by any chance Pantami is seeing this right now. Just wanna let you know that I'm sorry. I've deleted the post and it won't repeat itself

4 Likes

Re: I've Fallen Into Pantami's Trap, I Need Help!!! by ford101: 7:54pm On Jun 04, 2021
grin

1 Like

Re: I've Fallen Into Pantami's Trap, I Need Help!!! by CilicMarin: 7:56pm On Jun 04, 2021
cheesy

1 Like

Re: I've Fallen Into Pantami's Trap, I Need Help!!! by Arda1000(m): 8:14pm On Jun 04, 2021
One thing you need to know this period is don't post anything anti government on trackable sites,me I don change my wasap phone to foreign,all my Twitter and Facebook accounts na bot account, tracking them are waste of energy

1 Like

Re: I've Fallen Into Pantami's Trap, I Need Help!!! by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 8:16pm On Jun 04, 2021

2 Likes

Re: I've Fallen Into Pantami's Trap, I Need Help!!! by Fejoku: 8:23pm On Jun 04, 2021
We warned all of you not to link your SIM with the useless NIN at least not when a terrorist like Pantami is in control but many refused to listen. There's no single policy brought up by the fulani government that is meant for your good. In fact, all of them are either made to cage, silence or kill you. A government that releases confirmed terrorists and even incorporate them into the regular army but shoots and kills peaceful protesters can never do anything for the good of those outside their camp.
Do not link your SIM to any NIN. The government is a terrorist one.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I've Fallen Into Pantami's Trap, I Need Help!!! by Penguin2: 8:25pm On Jun 04, 2021
Luigi02:
After Twitter banned our beloved presidents account, I rushed to the post on Facebook, shared it, and gave my opinion (roasting, calling them terrorists and even brainless) of which I wrote #Zoo at the end.

I came to Nairaland to check up on some latest update. I immediately saw a post that was saying pantami can track someone with his number as far as the number is linked to his sim. At that moment, I realized I'm f**ked, hardcore no cap. I rushed down to Facebook and realized that my number, posts and location, basically everything was on public. The terrorist hardworking pantami must've seen it and I feel like I'm not safe anymore.

Pls, I need your help guys. How can I unlink my NIN from my sim? Pantami probably isn't gonna show any mercy on my ass and I feel like he and his boys are getting close already.
Pls someone should urgently give me a way else................. I guess its Farewell embarassed embarassed

Ps : I don't knw, if by any chance Pantami is seeing this right now. Just wanna let you know that I'm sorry. I've deleted the post and it won't repeat itself

Lol! I don laugh tire.

This is hilarious

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I've Fallen Into Pantami's Trap, I Need Help!!! by VEXT: 8:27pm On Jun 04, 2021
Why u dey fear. Nothing go happen,na naija we dey not Yankee o..why dem never track bokoharam terrorists....

1 Like

Re: I've Fallen Into Pantami's Trap, I Need Help!!! by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jun 04, 2021
Op the times are now serious

Before your use your account always make your you stay anonymous

The jihadists are on a spree now

1 Like

Re: I've Fallen Into Pantami's Trap, I Need Help!!! by Mysticwebb: 8:30pm On Jun 04, 2021
grin grin grin grin this post cracked my ribs.
Re: I've Fallen Into Pantami's Trap, I Need Help!!! by ojun50(m): 8:34pm On Jun 04, 2021
Sorry
Re: I've Fallen Into Pantami's Trap, I Need Help!!! by Depressed101: 8:56pm On Jun 04, 2021
Arda1000:
One thing you need to know this period is don't post anything anti government on trackable sites,me I don change my wasap phone to foreign,all my Twitter and Facebook accounts na bot account, tracking them are waste of energy
how to create bot accounts?
Re: I've Fallen Into Pantami's Trap, I Need Help!!! by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:00pm On Jun 04, 2021
cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: I've Fallen Into Pantami's Trap, I Need Help!!! by Arda1000(m): 9:00pm On Jun 04, 2021
Depressed101:
how to create bot accounts?
nothing is free if you want to learn chat me on telegram @Rickazaman
Re: I've Fallen Into Pantami's Trap, I Need Help!!! by Niwdog(m): 9:53pm On Jun 04, 2021
Arda1000:
pls how do you guys change whatssap number to foreign
Re: I've Fallen Into Pantami's Trap, I Need Help!!! by Falomo211(m): 9:56pm On Jun 04, 2021
Luigi02:

We warned you people but u will not hear NIN ko NON ni grin grin grin
Re: I've Fallen Into Pantami's Trap, I Need Help!!! by Falomo211(m): 9:57pm On Jun 04, 2021
Luigi02:

We warned you people but u will hear NIN ko NON ni grin grin grin
Re: I've Fallen Into Pantami's Trap, I Need Help!!! by mytime24(f): 10:13pm On Jun 04, 2021

Re: I've Fallen Into Pantami's Trap, I Need Help!!! by SweetiliciousD: 10:26pm On Jun 04, 2021
Lol

Your were all chanting change and next level up n down..... Now your eyes are clear...

Rubbish
Re: I've Fallen Into Pantami's Trap, I Need Help!!! by Grace001: 10:27pm On Jun 04, 2021
I said it...That NIN thing is part of their plans to track internet users who post critics against government .

NIN isn’t for fighting crime, it’s for social media tracker
Re: I've Fallen Into Pantami's Trap, I Need Help!!! by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jun 04, 2021
Grace001:
I said it...That NIN thing is part of their plans to track internet users who post critics against government .

NIN isn’t for fighting crime, it’s for social media tracker
The OP is lying.

(1) (Reply)

Could Britain Be Sponsoring IPOB/ ESN - Opinion / Igbos Sitback And Let Niger Delta Agitate For BIAFRA / Why Will The West Focus On Others When Their Home Boils (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.