Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,826 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:38 AM

Help I Embarrass Myself In Front Of My Crush - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help I Embarrass Myself In Front Of My Crush (1221 Views)

I Nearly Got Embarrass In Front Of My Friends Today By A Male Nairaland Boy / Catholic Priest Had Sex With My Crush / How Do I Make My Crush To Have Sex With Me When She Visits Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help I Embarrass Myself In Front Of My Crush by Keketu(m): 8:05pm On Jun 04, 2021
Hi please help.. today Friday night everybody outside including my crush , so I try to pass a corner of the building everybody pass but I miss then I stumble and I try to hold myself so I won't fall but I keep stumbling till I hit my head on a tree and finally fall. My crush was part of people saying "heya" sorry o" please help how can I regain my bad boy persona in her face help

2 Likes

Re: Help I Embarrass Myself In Front Of My Crush by fati2001(m): 8:08pm On Jun 04, 2021
Keketu:
Hi please help.. today Friday night everybody outside including my crush , so I try to pass a corner of the building everybody pass but I miss then I stumble and I try to hold myself so I won't fall but I keep stumbling till I hit my head on a tree and finally fall. My crush was part of people saying "heya" sorry o" please help how can I regain my bad boy persona in her face help

sorry

4 Likes

Re: Help I Embarrass Myself In Front Of My Crush by Godada(m): 8:13pm On Jun 04, 2021
Meet her, tell her you hurt the tree plenty

3 Likes

Re: Help I Embarrass Myself In Front Of My Crush by Bola146(f): 8:20pm On Jun 04, 2021
Pele o... Ask those who said sorry not here undecided

2 Likes

Re: Help I Embarrass Myself In Front Of My Crush by lilvicky68(m): 8:34pm On Jun 04, 2021
Go back to that tree and cut it down..
Re: Help I Embarrass Myself In Front Of My Crush by Kolena: 8:41pm On Jun 04, 2021
Keketu:
Since 2014, you've been doing this. Are you not tired?

1 Like

Re: Help I Embarrass Myself In Front Of My Crush by Bluntguy: 9:02pm On Jun 04, 2021
Go and sleep. It's getting late.
Re: Help I Embarrass Myself In Front Of My Crush by Cerebellum: 9:13pm On Jun 04, 2021
Lol were OP leleyi ogrin

But OP, una mumu no too much
Re: Help I Embarrass Myself In Front Of My Crush by TimFisher2: 9:43pm On Jun 04, 2021
Keketu:

Choose between you and Buhari who i will give medal of stupidity undecided

4 Likes

Re: Help I Embarrass Myself In Front Of My Crush by spartan117(m): 10:09pm On Jun 04, 2021
You don fall hand mean say you don fall hand na grin

Move on bro there's more to life

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Considered This Before You Say I Do / I Love her So Much please ( Help) / Your Girlfriend Doesn’t Post You Because She Is Looking For Someone Better

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.