Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,440 members, 7,808,577 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:39 PM

I Want To Get Back At Him/her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Get Back At Him/her (572 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Get Back At Him/her by nurabela: 11:43pm On May 02, 2011
Revenge affair occurs in a relationship in which one feels slighted in some manner and seeks revenge by engaging in an affair. Is "revenge affair" the best option?
Re: I Want To Get Back At Him/her by Pweety4me(f): 11:46pm On May 02, 2011
Waste of energy, hurt urself the more. . .
Re: I Want To Get Back At Him/her by 190: 11:47pm On May 02, 2011
Thats why maturity counts in affairs,  cheesy

If you arent matured enough, stay the heck off affairs

and leave karma to play its course, as long as you arent entirely responsible for what ever sh1t that happened

you should leave with your head standing high  cool
Re: I Want To Get Back At Him/her by Reanaa: 11:55pm On May 02, 2011
190:

Thats why maturity counts in affairs, cheesy

If you arent matured enough, stay the heck off affairs

and leave karma to play its course, as long as you arent entirely responsible for what ever sh1t that happened
you should leave with your head standing high cool

yea I believ this, nature has a way of doing things u dont need revenge
Re: I Want To Get Back At Him/her by 190: 11:59pm On May 02, 2011
Reanaa:

yea I believ this, nature has a way of doing things u dont need revenge

I have witnessed karma so many times at work cool

and truss me, its a biiitch
Re: I Want To Get Back At Him/her by Nobody: 1:19am On May 03, 2011
sometimes it is necessary. cool
Re: I Want To Get Back At Him/her by iice(f): 3:43am On May 03, 2011
No get energy for that kind thing. I for don watch like 50 movies in the time of plotting and executing revenge.
Re: I Want To Get Back At Him/her by indie22(f): 1:46pm On May 06, 2011
naaaa, its usually a waste of time, especially if the other party doesnt even send u anymore, you'll only end up feeling and looking stupid
Re: I Want To Get Back At Him/her by Omolola1(f): 1:53pm On May 06, 2011
Taking a revenge isnt worth it

just sit back, relax and watch karma do the work
Re: I Want To Get Back At Him/her by livedit(f): 6:30pm On May 06, 2011
I feel, if you need to seek "revenge" against your partner/spouse, then why not end it and move on to someone else? What's the point? If you decided to work it out and stay, then you agreed to forgive them and let it go. Then that is what you should do. If you seek revenge, then you haven't forgiven them and maybe need to reconsider the relationship. Like everyone else pointed out, you will only hurt yourself in the end. "An eye for an eye" will only begat something bad in your life. Why curse yourself by holding yourself back? What's done is done. What goes around, comes around. And when it does, it's ALWAYS 10 times worse. The best revenge you can do is forgive that person and pray for them.

(1) (Reply)

Guys: You Being As Genotype, Can U Marry An As Lady? / Looks Or Money(ladies Only) / How Can I Love Only One Gul?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.