Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,321 members, 7,808,078 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:50 AM

Twitter Suspension: Why You Must Steer Clear Of Free VPN - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Twitter Suspension: Why You Must Steer Clear Of Free VPN (48412 Views)

FG Lifts Suspension on SIM Replacement / 5 Reasons To Steer Clear Of Umidigi / Top 10 Best Free VPN For Android (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter Suspension: Why You Must Steer Clear Of Free VPN by Businesstools(m): 6:28am On Jun 05, 2021
Re: Twitter Suspension: Why You Must Steer Clear Of Free VPN by colorsofrainbow: 6:28am On Jun 05, 2021
No need for VPN to access twitter.
Just download puffin web browser and you are good to go.
Na dem go tire grin

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Twitter Suspension: Why You Must Steer Clear Of Free VPN by Strongbest(m): 6:28am On Jun 05, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: Twitter Suspension: Why You Must Steer Clear Of Free VPN by Royver(m): 6:28am On Jun 05, 2021
A lot of government officials on this forum.

9 Likes

Re: Twitter Suspension: Why You Must Steer Clear Of Free VPN by iamDrRhymes(m): 6:29am On Jun 05, 2021
Really?
Re: Twitter Suspension: Why You Must Steer Clear Of Free VPN by Omnivalent(m): 6:29am On Jun 05, 2021
Re: Twitter Suspension: Why You Must Steer Clear Of Free VPN by Goldbw122(m): 6:29am On Jun 05, 2021
Nice
Re: Twitter Suspension: Why You Must Steer Clear Of Free VPN by Flamees(m): 6:29am On Jun 05, 2021
This guy no get sense

Android Users can download Moded version
Tha has premium activated

10 Likes

Re: Twitter Suspension: Why You Must Steer Clear Of Free VPN by Tbasicme: 6:30am On Jun 05, 2021
Abi
Re: Twitter Suspension: Why You Must Steer Clear Of Free VPN by AJSfan: 6:30am On Jun 05, 2021
Use puffin browser

1 Like

Re: Twitter Suspension: Why You Must Steer Clear Of Free VPN by lanocfoods: 6:32am On Jun 05, 2021
niqqaclaimz:
Waking up in the morning to find out your twitter/youtube account isn't loading up while instagram is loading perfectly. I'm i the only one experiencing this?

Even playstore? This country is nuts!!!!
Twitter is not, but youtube is

1 Like

Re: Twitter Suspension: Why You Must Steer Clear Of Free VPN by VillageBus(m): 6:32am On Jun 05, 2021
AustineCJ:
boss abeg I need download this VPN .... having issues, can I hit you up on WhatsApp
download windscribe vpn from play store

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Suspension: Why You Must Steer Clear Of Free VPN by dheaven: 6:33am On Jun 05, 2021
Another business avenue
Re: Twitter Suspension: Why You Must Steer Clear Of Free VPN by Sarmiz24(m): 6:33am On Jun 05, 2021
FYI: for those who don’t wanna go through the stress of VPN just download Chrome and go to Incognito, then browse Twitter from there freely thanks
We will always be 100 steps ahead of them, thier papa left yansh

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Twitter Suspension: Why You Must Steer Clear Of Free VPN by lanocfoods: 6:33am On Jun 05, 2021
colorsofrainbow:
No need for VPN to access twitter.
Just download puffin web browser and you are good to go.
Na dem go tire grin
Puffin still works? Mine stopped working for months now
Re: Twitter Suspension: Why You Must Steer Clear Of Free VPN by MosheDayan: 6:34am On Jun 05, 2021
Anyone who listens to this BMC dude is very stupid. I have been following his comments here and I believe he works for the government.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Suspension: Why You Must Steer Clear Of Free VPN by Coronavirus1: 6:34am On Jun 05, 2021
Oga you are a liar

3 Likes

Re: Twitter Suspension: Why You Must Steer Clear Of Free VPN by InaNla(f): 6:34am On Jun 05, 2021
Simple as ABC

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Suspension: Why You Must Steer Clear Of Free VPN by colorsofrainbow: 6:34am On Jun 05, 2021
lanocfoods:

Puffin still works? Mine stopped working for months now
Check again

1 Like

Re: Twitter Suspension: Why You Must Steer Clear Of Free VPN by ITbomb(m): 6:35am On Jun 05, 2021
VPN or not, they are still stealing your data and other stuff
We are not using VPN to do financial transactions, na just to access Twitter

Best free and easy to use VPN now is Opera Browser

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Suspension: Why You Must Steer Clear Of Free VPN by temptnow: 6:37am On Jun 05, 2021
I've been using VPN master for free for the last 6 years with no issues. Buhari media group are the ones sponsoring this post.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Twitter Suspension: Why You Must Steer Clear Of Free VPN by Starzo: 6:38am On Jun 05, 2021
oji thief! you dey find how u wan take sell vpn
nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Suspension: Why You Must Steer Clear Of Free VPN by niqqaclaimz(m): 6:39am On Jun 05, 2021
lanocfoods:

Twitter is not, but youtube i9s
My isn't.. Even playstore.. While instagram is loading up super fast.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Suspension: Why You Must Steer Clear Of Free VPN by Nobody: 6:39am On Jun 05, 2021
This government is just evil, see how easy it was for them to effect Twitter ban, but any thing that will better the lives of her citizens will take forever to be implemented.
I believe even the devil is shamed.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Twitter Suspension: Why You Must Steer Clear Of Free VPN by Nobody: 6:39am On Jun 05, 2021
Whatever, I m on a freebie and I m browsing very fast. Besides our data has always been exposed so?

3 Likes

Re: Twitter Suspension: Why You Must Steer Clear Of Free VPN by Bikky302(f): 6:40am On Jun 05, 2021
Lai Mohammed dey disguise

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Suspension: Why You Must Steer Clear Of Free VPN by GhostWisperer: 6:40am On Jun 05, 2021
SATANICALLY666:
Free VPNs are as far from perfect as VPNs can get, and while they do allow you some benefits, they will more than likely endanger you in other ways. Here is why you must stay clear of them.

https://www.webtoolsoffers.com/blog/12-reasons-why-free-vpn-not-safe

https://www.easypcmod.com/pros-and-cons-of-using-a-free-vpn-3888
fool!

1 Like

Re: Twitter Suspension: Why You Must Steer Clear Of Free VPN by gaftsoil(m): 6:40am On Jun 05, 2021
I Don hear, but I must use it
Re: Twitter Suspension: Why You Must Steer Clear Of Free VPN by InvertedHammer: 6:41am On Jun 05, 2021
/
There are other ways...but I won't tell.

Now that Facebook has deleted the video, let's see what they "think" they can do. grin grin grin

Buhari's handlers are just embarrassing themselves.

/

4 Likes

Re: Twitter Suspension: Why You Must Steer Clear Of Free VPN by wman(m): 6:42am On Jun 05, 2021
Lol

A chronic Buharist is creating a thread against the use of VPN.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Suspension: Why You Must Steer Clear Of Free VPN by Cooldiipo(m): 6:43am On Jun 05, 2021
Before they ban Generator and gas, buy your laptop and phone powerbank now. Price from 50k; +2348065.316307. I sell portable lithium inverter battery suitable for house light, Tv, laptop, phones etc. It is better to start now than latter. Alternative energy is getting cheaper by the day!50k for 100,000mah guaranteed to power you pc for more than 10 hours. 75k for 180,000mah guaranteed to power pc for more than 18hours. All are built with brand new liFePo4 battery.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Suspension: Why You Must Steer Clear Of Free VPN by Nobody: 6:43am On Jun 05, 2021
I just read trash

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Poll: Which Smartphone Brand Are You Using? / Airtel Unlimited Night Plan. / Smartphone Thieves Will Hate This New Android 5.1 Update.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.