Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,501 members, 7,808,851 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:56 PM

Twitter Suspension: Why You Must Steer Clear Of Free VPN - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Twitter Suspension: Why You Must Steer Clear Of Free VPN (48414 Views)

FG Lifts Suspension on SIM Replacement / 5 Reasons To Steer Clear Of Umidigi / Top 10 Best Free VPN For Android (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter Suspension: Why You Must Steer Clear Of Free VPN by Mcfi(m): 5:55am On Jun 07, 2021
benzene00:
not ur megabyte data...Ur personal data information

Chai Nigerians get illiterates sha
I don see you wey be literate Na.

Mehn! I understand the whole thing very well. No reason am.
Re: Twitter Suspension: Why You Must Steer Clear Of Free VPN by Zenithh: 7:46am On Jun 07, 2021
KrazyDave16:

Unfortunately, I cannot help you on that.

Don't own any Apple device atm.

Thanks u
Sorry 4 stressing u
You’ve shown to possess 100% of patience
Your type is rare
Sorry I was catching fun all along grin
I wish u d very best this new week and those a head..may God’s protection continue to fall on u

1 Like

Re: Twitter Suspension: Why You Must Steer Clear Of Free VPN by KrazyDave16(m): 9:37am On Jun 07, 2021
Zenithh:

Thanks u
Sorry 4 stressing u
You’ve shown to possess 100% of patience
Your type is rare
Sorry I was catching fun all along grin
I wish u d very best this new week and those a head..may God’s protection continue to fall on u
grin

All good fam.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Suspension: Why You Must Steer Clear Of Free VPN by Homeboiy: 9:42am On Jun 07, 2021
Minjim:

Yes O. Free unlimited browsing

Give me the name of the thing again make I download am abeg
Re: Twitter Suspension: Why You Must Steer Clear Of Free VPN by Ajilenu: 10:37am On Jun 07, 2021
I can confirm that it reduces internet speed but it now depends in the phone you're using. Tecno phones tend to be fast but my gf complains that it reduces hers on her Samsung despite us using same MTN
Re: Twitter Suspension: Why You Must Steer Clear Of Free VPN by Ajilenu: 10:39am On Jun 07, 2021
fasho01:
Story for the gods. Who says the GDPR covers countries in Africa? So whichever platform we use, our data is still traded one way or another, and the other points raised are not cogent enough to deter usage mr lifeless apologist
i don't think our data will be meaningful to them cos we aren't in the country where our data might be needed for ads.
Re: Twitter Suspension: Why You Must Steer Clear Of Free VPN by Minjim: 12:38pm On Jun 07, 2021
Homeboiy:

Give me the name of the thing again make I download am abeg

Better still, join the app's on the telegraph.

The first pic is the VPN app you need to download from the group.
The 2nd is the cheat code

Th

Re: Twitter Suspension: Why You Must Steer Clear Of Free VPN by Homeboiy: 12:49pm On Jun 07, 2021
Minjim:

Better still, join the app's on the telegraph.

The first pic is the VPN app you need to download from the group.
The 2nd is the cheat code

Th

Thanks
Re: Twitter Suspension: Why You Must Steer Clear Of Free VPN by Mohbola(f): 5:57pm On Jun 07, 2021
Ajilenu:
I can confirm that it reduces internet speed but it now depends in the phone you're using. Tecno phones tend to be fast but my gf complains that it reduces hers on her Samsung despite us using same MTN
really?
Re: Twitter Suspension: Why You Must Steer Clear Of Free VPN by niqqaclaimz(m): 9:02am On Jun 10, 2021
Globad:

Boy, you're too young to insult people you don't know online. Some of them may be your father's age mate.

You must be one big dumb fella. Was there any insult in what i said??.

I basically said, read properly b4 rushing into conclusion. When y'all are been told facts you resort to talking about age and worth not. An old fella that can't simple comprehend but rush to conclusion must be making crazy amount of stupid decision in life.

You don't even know who i am and how old i am and you're talking about age. With this mentality am sorry for people around you
Re: Twitter Suspension: Why You Must Steer Clear Of Free VPN by Globad(f): 10:06am On Jun 10, 2021
niqqaclaimz:

You must be one big dumb fella. Was there any insult in what i said??.

I basically said, read properly b4 rushing into conclusion. When y'all are been told facts you resort to talking about age and worth not. An old fella that can't simple comprehend but rush to conclusion must be making crazy amount of stupid decision in life.

You don't even know who i am and how old i am and you're talking about age. With this mentality am sorry for people around you

Now I can see that at 22, you're such a big idiot.

Have you forgotten how you said I couldn't read and rushed to conclusion just because I asked a question?

Stay away from gambling and respect your father's age mates.
Re: Twitter Suspension: Why You Must Steer Clear Of Free VPN by Ajilenu: 5:27pm On Jun 11, 2021
Mohbola:
really?
yes o. It actually does.
Re: Twitter Suspension: Why You Must Steer Clear Of Free VPN by Promise003(m): 10:54pm On Jun 11, 2021
ng.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Poll: Which Smartphone Brand Are You Using? / Smartphone Thieves Will Hate This New Android 5.1 Update. / Airtel Unlimited Night Plan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.