Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,517 members, 7,808,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:38 PM

Nigeria Bans Twitter After Company Deletes President Buhari's Tweet - CNN - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Bans Twitter After Company Deletes President Buhari's Tweet - CNN (46093 Views)

Aminu Adamu Mocked The Death Of Deborah Samuel Before Aisha Buhari Tweet / Again, Twitter Deletes President Buhari’s "Genocidal Threat" Video / Twitter Deletes Buhari’s Tweet About Nigerian Civil War - Peoples Gazette (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Bans Twitter After Company Deletes President Buhari's Tweet - CNN by KushLyon(m): 7:36am On Jun 05, 2021
Something wey I fit access with any VPN....mumu government grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Bans Twitter After Company Deletes President Buhari's Tweet - CNN by zeusdgrt(m): 7:36am On Jun 05, 2021
SaintLucia:
The same CNN that was not on ground at Lekki lied that 22 died in Lekki Toll Gate, from 22 death to 1 unconfirmed death by the same CNN. And meanwhile BBC that had a reporter on ground said no one was kill. Nigeria Is not Libya. CNN and other America agents of destruction will soon be ban from Nigeria space. Our national security must come first and not the interest of the imperialism. Anybody that is not happy can relocate to Ghana, Twitter is free there just stand near their office and you will browse for free. Many countries banned Twitter and heaven did not fall.
30k BMC

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Bans Twitter After Company Deletes President Buhari's Tweet - CNN by meobizy(f): 7:36am On Jun 05, 2021
I went to sleep yesterday and woke some minutes ago to see Nairaland still beating the dead horse.
Re: Nigeria Bans Twitter After Company Deletes President Buhari's Tweet - CNN by Mrbenny001: 7:37am On Jun 05, 2021
Many of those supporting this rubbish from this government are either so stupid or hateful and wicked people.. bokoharam has destroyed several schools, attack military formation,kidnapped several of people destroy alot of government properties, when has Buhari threatened the entire North with civil war, if their so called proscribed ipob is doing same.. while not just focus on them instead of threatening the whole Ibo people with civil war, telling them the only language they understand is civil war. This Buhari guy is just a hateful person,he s a typical fulani man .. that's how they are .. I'm surprised alot of Southerners in this terrible government supporting nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Bans Twitter After Company Deletes President Buhari's Tweet - CNN by benweezy: 7:37am On Jun 05, 2021
Waiting we do buhari tongue
Re: Nigeria Bans Twitter After Company Deletes President Buhari's Tweet - CNN by Kingcalls: 7:37am On Jun 05, 2021
umunaija:
Buhari keep shooting himself in the foot. Is better to ignore somethings but always proving stubborn will only hurt you. Now the world will hear about ipob, like CNN said, 1 - 3 million Igbos were killed. Many people that don't know about it before will know it now. Many people will be sympathetic to Ipob because of this. One funny thing about life is that when you think you are doing people, you are actually doing yourself. Buhari is always promoting nnamdi kanu and Biafra. What an irony.

Na aboki way b that...thats y their region cant progress
Re: Nigeria Bans Twitter After Company Deletes President Buhari's Tweet - CNN by mystery22: 7:37am On Jun 05, 2021
I can see fulanis and bmc displaying their stupidity on first page as usual..I can't wait for this country to be divided cos sharing a country with such people is frustrating...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Bans Twitter After Company Deletes President Buhari's Tweet - CNN by Afolabimills(m): 7:37am On Jun 05, 2021
The only thing in the brain is cow cow n cow ba sence very useless shameless hypocrites jihadist bandits bokoharam govt
Re: Nigeria Bans Twitter After Company Deletes President Buhari's Tweet - CNN by IAmRoot(m): 7:38am On Jun 05, 2021
Officialgarri:
All those people that abandoned Nairaland and fled to twitter will come back and meet us here. grin grin

Anything that will bring sanity to this country is welcome.
na wetin carry me come back grin
Re: Nigeria Bans Twitter After Company Deletes President Buhari's Tweet - CNN by oneTIMEman(m): 7:38am On Jun 05, 2021
Nigeria or UAR
Re: Nigeria Bans Twitter After Company Deletes President Buhari's Tweet - CNN by Angelfrost(m): 7:38am On Jun 05, 2021
Officialgarri:
All those people that abandoned Nairaland and fled to twitter will come back and meet us here. grin grin

What sanity has this 3rd world nation experienced since 2015?!! In what specific sector?!!... Please, regale us with clear verifiable examples.

It's too early in the day to be obtuse!
Re: Nigeria Bans Twitter After Company Deletes President Buhari's Tweet - CNN by Elioandrew: 7:38am On Jun 05, 2021
Rissamenti:
.LESSON FOR TWITTER: DO NOT MESS WITH THE GIANT OF AFRICA

get away you dummy. Which giant of Africa. The giant that was brought down same way David brought down golaiath. Nigeria ceased to be giant of Africa the day bubu became president.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Bans Twitter After Company Deletes President Buhari's Tweet - CNN by zeuss: 7:39am On Jun 05, 2021
25ahmad:
but they promote ipop

Therefore the executive plays the role of judiciary and legislative? Therein lies our cross.
Re: Nigeria Bans Twitter After Company Deletes President Buhari's Tweet - CNN by Jiroville300: 7:39am On Jun 05, 2021
Rissamenti:

its nigeria that suspended itself from twitter .. no the other way around BMC

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Bans Twitter After Company Deletes President Buhari's Tweet - CNN by Nwaide01: 7:40am On Jun 05, 2021
When ndi Igbo were shouting from the rooftops for Nigerians not to elect this man, that this man do not have anything upstairs they were called many names today they have been vindicated. If there will next time others will look very well before they leap.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Bans Twitter After Company Deletes President Buhari's Tweet - CNN by donestk(m): 7:40am On Jun 05, 2021
SW dudes thought that after 2015 elections, mbati mbati names will be listed for appointments but nah. Twas Sule and Garba.

Lesson: when you sell your brother, even your buyer will not trust you.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Bans Twitter After Company Deletes President Buhari's Tweet - CNN by Lordbinsmar: 7:40am On Jun 05, 2021
ZOO IS FALLING grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Bans Twitter After Company Deletes President Buhari's Tweet - CNN by proxillin(m): 7:40am On Jun 05, 2021
NPower people
Re: Nigeria Bans Twitter After Company Deletes President Buhari's Tweet - CNN by Ugandatales: 7:41am On Jun 05, 2021
nengibo:
Similar to the alcohol ban in Usa by provisionist, the government is going to make most of the citizens criminals because twitter will become more popular and most Nigerians will use vpn

I don't support the ban but trust me, Twitter will not become more popular. You might be tech savvy, but how many Nigerians will want to go through stress of using VPN to go on Twitter. Nigerians like things easy... majority will probably move to another social media site similar to Twitter. Personally, I rarely go on Twitter, even though I opened my account with them in 2009. Now that they are banned, I definitely won't be using no VPN to go on there. I am okay with Nairaland and Instagram.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Bans Twitter After Company Deletes President Buhari's Tweet - CNN by bencr7: 7:41am On Jun 05, 2021
Rissamenti:

is this wat u called giant of Africa,see how u reason like Cow milk, common Ghana

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Bans Twitter After Company Deletes President Buhari's Tweet - CNN by zinaunreal(m): 7:41am On Jun 05, 2021
Rissamenti:

Thick fool

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Bans Twitter After Company Deletes President Buhari's Tweet - CNN by AdetayoNL(m): 7:41am On Jun 05, 2021
zeuss:
Is Nigeria a dictatorship? The president cannot make laws the legislative does this...we r getting it all wrong here.

Funny how it's implemented without a sitting by the Senate...
Re: Nigeria Bans Twitter After Company Deletes President Buhari's Tweet - CNN by Pharaohny: 7:41am On Jun 05, 2021
youngblaq:

Commot the first2letters from Giant.
Try read am like dat.

You're wicked oooo����������
Re: Nigeria Bans Twitter After Company Deletes President Buhari's Tweet - CNN by Jiroville300: 7:41am On Jun 05, 2021
Officialgarri:

well your name says it all .. official garri .. wouldnt expect you to have a full understanding of what consistutes "sanity" ...
Re: Nigeria Bans Twitter After Company Deletes President Buhari's Tweet - CNN by shekauvsbuhari: 7:41am On Jun 05, 2021
Rissamenti:

. Baboon of Africa rather. Giant of Africa is South Africa. Big boy of West Africa is Ghana.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Bans Twitter After Company Deletes President Buhari's Tweet - CNN by stubbornman(m): 7:42am On Jun 05, 2021
Rissamenti:

Being a democracy does not make us a mumu country that Twitter can insult anyhow, sorry.

What kind of stupid Nairalander is this

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Bans Twitter After Company Deletes President Buhari's Tweet - CNN by zinaunreal(m): 7:42am On Jun 05, 2021
Na jungle jungle we dey go till 2023
Re: Nigeria Bans Twitter After Company Deletes President Buhari's Tweet - CNN by CaptainFM1: 7:43am On Jun 05, 2021
odduduwa:
Ipob London should sponsor article on Twitter on the genocide that happen during the war make sure Muhammad buhari is actively mentioned

Seconded! We need to open the history book to the world again. They need to understand our struggle better. We need the world more than anytime before. Anything that will deliver Biafra and Yoruba Nation, I'm fully in support.

No more future in this country unless you are a politician!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Bans Twitter After Company Deletes President Buhari's Tweet - CNN by Eriokanmi: 7:43am On Jun 05, 2021
gift2xl:
Mallam will remain a mallam, if you like spell from the front or from the back na mallam u go get.
Hahaha. What a discovery grin
Re: Nigeria Bans Twitter After Company Deletes President Buhari's Tweet - CNN by flokii: 7:43am On Jun 05, 2021
I really don't blame most of these foreign media.. when you have enemies within, the enemy outside will have the guts to attack.

The reason Igbos are behaving this way is because they lost out in 2015 elections whereas Yorubas with all our resources and revenue generation have been in opposition ever since up until 2015 when we entered mainstream politics.

All the Igbo senators, house of reps, governors, ohaneze infact all of them are in support of Nnamdi Kanu and his destructive ways and they want Nigeria to fall by all means possible, reason they never criticize him or call him to order.

If you no longer want to be Nigerians, return the Nigerian passport in your possession, recall all your elected members in National Assembly, ambassadors and Civil service and start moving back home to your "country". Only then will people take you serious. You don't expect to eat your cake and still have it.
Re: Nigeria Bans Twitter After Company Deletes President Buhari's Tweet - CNN by mightyhaze: 7:43am On Jun 05, 2021
HONOR1:
As anybody notice youtube is not loading anymore
Banhari has banned it also?
Re: Nigeria Bans Twitter After Company Deletes President Buhari's Tweet - CNN by Offpoint1: 7:44am On Jun 05, 2021
Rissamenti:

Give me your location, I need to send some UGM to you for some dialog.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

President Buhari Receives Duoye Diri, Bayelsa Governor / Ihedioha’s Supporters Protest In Owerri, Say "We Want Him Back" / Femi Fani-Kayode: "Why Innoson Motors Is Being Punished By EFCC"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.