Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:00 AM

Breaking: Telcos Forced To Deactivate Access To Twitter Nigeria By 12 Midnight - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Telcos Forced To Deactivate Access To Twitter Nigeria By 12 Midnight (472 Views)

Twitter, Nigeria Agreement Suffers Setback As Musk Buys Microblogging Platform / Breaking: Telcos Forced To Deactivate Twitter By 12 Midnight / Goodbye To Twitter In Nigeria - Adamu Garba Mocks Twitter After Suspension (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: Telcos Forced To Deactivate Access To Twitter Nigeria By 12 Midnight by akinjuly77(m): 1:47am On Jun 05, 2021
There are indications that federal government has directed all telecom operators in the country to deactivate twitter on their networks by 12 midnight.

This may not be unconnected with the decision of government to ban activities of twitter in the country following the deletion of President Muhammadu Buhari’s tweet, which the microblogging site deemed offensive.

Right now no Nigerian can access twitter after 12 midnight Friday, no Twitter account of Nigerians will work within the country.

Unless using a VPN.
Details later….

Source: https:///3w67LIo

Re: Breaking: Telcos Forced To Deactivate Access To Twitter Nigeria By 12 Midnight by stupidmod3: 1:49am On Jun 05, 2021
yup Twitter not usable
Re: Breaking: Telcos Forced To Deactivate Access To Twitter Nigeria By 12 Midnight by Officialgarri: 1:51am On Jun 05, 2021
My major concern is that Erica hash tag will not be trending daily anymore grin.

With VPN, you will keep seeing yourself in Turkey or Palestine grin
Re: Breaking: Telcos Forced To Deactivate Access To Twitter Nigeria By 12 Midnight by drealcivilceno(m): 2:19am On Jun 05, 2021
Just checked mine and it is not working!

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Telcos Forced To Deactivate Access To Twitter Nigeria By 12 Midnight by Freestainworld(m): 2:46am On Jun 05, 2021
I will buy Tokunbo twitter from my Igbo brothers in Alaba, we can sell anything, that's why Buhari has igbos grin
Re: Breaking: Telcos Forced To Deactivate Access To Twitter Nigeria By 12 Midnight by youngblaq: 3:32am On Jun 05, 2021
This is only making vpn use more popular. Cruise nation.

(1) (Reply)

Aide Allegedly Killed, Others Missing As Troops Invade IPOB Lawyer’s Home / Coalition Of Igbo Group Open Letter To The North / Maternal Mortality: Okowa Calls For Full Operationalisation Of National Health A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.