Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:41 AM

Visa For Germany 2021 - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Visa For Germany 2021 (2348 Views)

Has Anyone Applied For Germany Blue Card / UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders / Help Needed For Germany Visit Visa Application (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Visa For Germany 2021 by abbeyleee2013(m): 2:09am On Jun 05, 2021
Hello Peeps, please I have appointment for a category A visa but it was tuition reduction or a Grant so to say from 18-6k euro for a joint masters program to be taken in 5 European countries with Germany been the first country. Do I need to block an account before going for the appointment at the embassy? Or can blocked accounts come later? Pls someone should list the requirements or documents to go with for the appointment. Thanks for a prompt reply.
Re: Visa For Germany 2021 by advanceDNA: 6:38am On Jun 05, 2021
If you require proof of funds in Germany to show tuition or cost of living... then you’ll likely need a block account.
Re: Visa For Germany 2021 by pseudonomer: 2:05pm On Jun 05, 2021
abbeyleee2013:
Hello Peeps, please I have appointment for a category A visa but it was tuition reduction or a Grant so to say from 18-6k euro for a joint masters program to be taken in 5 European countries with Germany been the first country. Do I need to block an account before going for the appointment at the embassy? Or can blocked accounts come later? Pls someone should list the requirements or documents to go with for the appointment. Thanks for a prompt reply.

If you have a grant, I will suppose that as a form of scholarship. You don’t need a block account,
Re: Visa For Germany 2021 by abbeyleee2013(m): 3:14pm On Jun 05, 2021
In a letter they called it a grant and my admission letter they said a tuition reduction from 18k to 6k Euro. So am confused.
pseudonomer:

If you have a grant, I will suppose that as a form of scholarship. You don’t a need a block account,
Re: Visa For Germany 2021 by pseudonomer: 4:23pm On Jun 05, 2021
abbeyleee2013:
In a letter they called it a grant and my admission letter they said a tuition reduction from 18k to 6k Euro. So am confused.

In this case, you still need to have a block account. The block account is meant to cover your living expenses while in Germany, not school fees.
Re: Visa For Germany 2021 by abbeyleee2013(m): 11:55pm On Jun 05, 2021
OK, but do I need to block the account before the first visits to the embassy or will i be informed to do so when I get there? Again, can this reduction of fees qualify me for a category A.
pseudonomer:

In this case, you still need to have a block account. The block account is meant to cover your living expenses while in Germany, not school fees.
Re: Visa For Germany 2021 by pseudonomer: 8:46am On Jun 06, 2021
abbeyleee2013:
OK, but do I need to block the account before the first visits to the embassy or will i be informed to do so when I get there? Again, can this reduction of fees qualify me for a category A.

You’ll need the blocked account fully funded for the interview.

I think the embassy is clear on category A. It’s either you have first class in your previous degree, a scholarship, or you’re going for PhD program.
Re: Visa For Germany 2021 by abbeyleee2013(m): 12:55pm On Jun 06, 2021
Could the scholarship be partial or as its tuition reduction like my own?
pseudonomer:

I think the embassy is clear on category A. It’s either you have first class in your previous degree, a scholarship, or you’re going for PhD program.
Re: Visa For Germany 2021 by abbeyleee2013(m): 9:17pm On Jul 27, 2021
I was told is not a scholarship but what i need now is to know if there is any other person on these platform that got tuition reduction while applying for erasmus program. again how is the program like for anybody that has passed through the joint masters scholarship before in europe. thanks
pseudonomer:

If you have a grant, I will suppose that as a form of scholarship. You don’t a need a block account,
Re: Visa For Germany 2021 by abbeyleee2013(m): 9:20pm On Jul 27, 2021
How do i block my account. how do i transfer the money( from ACCESS BANK) out of my accounts using fintiba has the platform to block my accounts. thanks.
pseudonomer:

Re: Visa For Germany 2021 by abbeyleee2013(m): 1:20pm On Oct 15, 2021
My blocked accounts at FINTIBA (Germany) needs visa denial letter to unblocked it and I did not get appointment at the german embassy in Nigeria. How can someone without appointment gets visa denial letter?
Re: Visa For Germany 2021 by abbeyleee2013(m): 6:32pm On Oct 15, 2021
My blocked accounts at FINTIBA (Germany) needs visa denial letter to unblocked it and I did not get appointment at the german embassy in Nigeria. How can someone without appointment gets visa denial letter? @GermanyDiplo @Fintiba
Re: Visa For Germany 2021 by agbanimu11: 7:42am On Oct 16, 2021
Good day sir/ma I'm a master degree holder from federal university of technology in Nigeria , I studied fisheries and aquaculture Technology both in my first degree and master degree I plan to move to Germany what's my chance of getting a good job over there. Your Advice please.

(1) (Reply)

Invest 7m Here In Buisness Or Travel To Canada With Students Visa ,pls Help Me� / ITALY Admissions And Student Visa / Cost Of Living In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.