Stats: 3,148,640 members, 7,801,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:42 AM

Has Anyone Bought Television From Afialink? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Has Anyone Bought Television From Afialink? (1939 Views)

Anyone Bought This Daniel's Hustle $40K Course? How Good Is It? / Has Anyone Bought Quality Original Leather Belt From jumia before? / Has Anyone Bought From Alibaba (2) (3) (4)

Has Anyone Bought Television From Afialink? by Anwons(m): 4:51am On Jun 05, 2021
Good morning Nairalanders,

I stumbled into Afialink advertising sales of television online in Facebook, someone close to developed interest to make purchase hence I decided to do a little verification if it's real.

Has anyone here been able to purchase TV through them?
Your guide and contribution will be appreciated.
Re: Has Anyone Bought Television From Afialink? by phranco(m): 6:31am On Jun 05, 2021
Affialink is a reliable vendor if truly you are in his real Fb page, go ahead and di business with him but you must be patient enough
Re: Has Anyone Bought Television From Afialink? by Anwons(m): 8:07am On Jun 05, 2021
phranco:
Affialink is a reliable vendor if truly you are in his real Fb page, go ahead and di business with him but you must be patient enough

OK, thanks. Patient enough? Like for how long pls?
Re: Has Anyone Bought Television From Afialink? by laraskey(m): 9:45am On Jun 05, 2021
Anwons:

OK, thanks. Patient enough? Like for how long pls?
walk into any dealer electronics shop and get ur TV, so u don't get scammed.. This Nigeria not USA be wise.

Re: Has Anyone Bought Television From Afialink? by SavageResponse(m): 11:18am On Jun 05, 2021
Anwons:

I stumbled into Afialink advertising sales of television online in Facebook, someone close to developed interest to make purchase hence I decided to do a little verification if it's real.

Why would you want to order a TV set when you can walk into an electronics store and see what you're buying before you make payment.

If however Afialink has good online reviews and you're willing to take the risk you may buy from them

Re: Has Anyone Bought Television From Afialink? by TicketGreen: 7:42pm On Jul 19, 2021
Anwons:

How far Bros any update? I'm also interested in purchasing a TV from him
Re: Has Anyone Bought Television From Afialink? by Sam0805849612: 1:56pm On Sep 02, 2021
Bruh,

How far?
Any Update on the TV you ordered from this guy?
Re: Has Anyone Bought Television From Afialink? by isaacayo22: 2:57pm On Jan 03, 2022
Any updates on the TV did u order from them ?
Re: Has Anyone Bought Television From Afialink? by Jlow2: 3:30pm On Jan 03, 2022
There re many fake afialink accounts on Facebook, make sure you make video calls with him,

Reputable, Classy Fashion Designer For Female In Nigeria? / How To Invest Pofitably On Sachet/bottle Water And Nylon/polythene Factory / Sim Shagaya- The King Of Naija E-commerce!