Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:18 PM

Why It’s Dangerous To Start Having Sex Before 16 - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why It’s Dangerous To Start Having Sex Before 16 (64935 Views)

After Child Birth, How Long Should A Woman Stay Before Having Sex? / Eating After 6pm Dangerous To Health - Experts / Why Sleep Deprivation Is Dangerous To Your Health (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why It’s Dangerous To Start Having Sex Before 16 by Ronnnie: 12:04pm On Jun 05, 2021
femijay8271:
Come my area for Agbado ijaye or Agbado crossing... come see them 13yrs old girls wey dey belle lyk balloons
I grew up there.....Guys chase anything in skirt there

1 Like

Re: Why It’s Dangerous To Start Having Sex Before 16 by 900warriorz: 12:04pm On Jun 05, 2021
Tell we Northerners cheesy
Re: Why It’s Dangerous To Start Having Sex Before 16 by ghettochild(m): 12:06pm On Jun 05, 2021
JPhilip:

Source: https://www.herald.ng/why-its-dangerous-to-start-having-sx-before-16/
Big lie.. come SA n see young healthy single mothers who have had kids btw age 13 to 18
Re: Why It’s Dangerous To Start Having Sex Before 16 by luminouz(m): 12:06pm On Jun 05, 2021
femijay8271:
Come my area for Agbado ijaye or Agbado crossing... come see them 13yrs old girls wey dey belle lyk balloons

I know that side very well. The girls are not tūsh at all... grin

I wonder who sleeps with these underaged girls sha.

2 Likes

Re: Why It’s Dangerous To Start Having Sex Before 16 by matm: 12:07pm On Jun 05, 2021
Early sex in both boy or girl child goes with a lot of mental, psychological and emotional negative side effects that lasts for a very long time and often quite difficult to heal.
Re: Why It’s Dangerous To Start Having Sex Before 16 by Umsworld: 12:10pm On Jun 05, 2021
The medical expert said that multiple sexual partners also exposed women to health condition.
Re: Why It’s Dangerous To Start Having Sex Before 16 by NaijaOlosho(f): 12:10pm On Jun 05, 2021
Northerners, Yoloba Islams and Muslims please read and digest this if you all still have conscience undecided

1 Like

Re: Why It’s Dangerous To Start Having Sex Before 16 by sirrespect14(m): 12:13pm On Jun 05, 2021
AmancalledGod:
I wish all this Hausa people go hear am..nah them they cause all this problem

I can see you are sick in the brain.

1 Like

Re: Why It’s Dangerous To Start Having Sex Before 16 by StanleyO22: 12:14pm On Jun 05, 2021
FarahAideed:
Lies ..in the wild most women will give birth before the they are 16
Wetting this mumu dey talk nah, you go school at all?
Re: Why It’s Dangerous To Start Having Sex Before 16 by liasmiram2567: 12:16pm On Jun 05, 2021
AmancalledGod:

So it's only concerns Northerners.What about you that are involved in sex from primary school and those areas in the south that give out their girls out to entertain guests

1 Like

Re: Why It’s Dangerous To Start Having Sex Before 16 by RightChannel: 12:18pm On Jun 05, 2021
But one 6yrs old girl married her great grand father who was 53 years of age
Re: Why It’s Dangerous To Start Having Sex Before 16 by ednut1(m): 12:30pm On Jun 05, 2021
Hausas no too dey get cancer na
Re: Why It’s Dangerous To Start Having Sex Before 16 by Alaganature(m): 12:32pm On Jun 05, 2021
CharisEleos:
All these small children of nowadays. Even the ones that are not given out early in marriage are by themselves giving themselves to men from age 13.

This generation of parents have failed big time.

God bless parents of the 80s. They are the real champions.

Don't put blame on parents, socal media actually affect this girls

1 Like

Re: Why It’s Dangerous To Start Having Sex Before 16 by FarahAideed: 12:33pm On Jun 05, 2021
StanleyO22:
Wetting this mumu dey talk nah, you go school at all?

You have just double digit IQ so there are many things I will say that you can never process so just chill..when someone with an IQ above 120 comes he will pick my message ...just run off and hustle for that Toyota and leave smart people to run and shape facts
Re: Why It’s Dangerous To Start Having Sex Before 16 by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:33pm On Jun 05, 2021
But they can suck dick. Most Lagos girls don't go casual, they now go oral to prevent themselves from having STD and to keep their clients adrenaline pumping sad
Re: Why It’s Dangerous To Start Having Sex Before 16 by PrinceGallant: 12:34pm On Jun 05, 2021
JPhilip:

Source: https://www.herald.ng/why-its-dangerous-to-start-having-sx-before-16/
Mcheeewww, I had thought they would have a good morally cogent reason, I don't know it is this make-believe specious argument.
Re: Why It’s Dangerous To Start Having Sex Before 16 by IPIGSRMUMUS: 12:35pm On Jun 05, 2021
AmancalledGod:

So Bianca is a Northerner? Ojukwu was banging her right from her father's house before she turned 16. HYPOCRITE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why It’s Dangerous To Start Having Sex Before 16 by Goldbw122(m): 12:36pm On Jun 05, 2021
Well start sex at a mature age will give u enought time to plan your life no destraction...
Re: Why It’s Dangerous To Start Having Sex Before 16 by Fiscus105(m): 12:42pm On Jun 05, 2021
15years old girl that still virgin, I salute her parents and kudo for her too.
Re: Why It’s Dangerous To Start Having Sex Before 16 by PrisonEscapee(m): 12:42pm On Jun 05, 2021
femijay8271:
Come my area for Agbado ijaye or Agbado crossing... come see them 13yrs old girls wey dere belle b lyk 50naira balloons
Ah ah cheesy. Shey na ashawo or normal girls?
I sure say na adults dey hammer them.

1 Like

Re: Why It’s Dangerous To Start Having Sex Before 16 by dtruth50: 12:42pm On Jun 05, 2021
NaijaOlosho:
Northerners, Yoloba Islams and Muslims please read and digest this if you all still have conscience undecided
as if you christians are not doing that. while i can say ours is good because we marry them but most of your girls are disvirgin b4 13

1 Like

Re: Why It’s Dangerous To Start Having Sex Before 16 by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jun 05, 2021
Alaganature:

Who let them have access to social media?

If the parents took their responsibilities and duties seriously, the children would not even know what social media is or want to have anything to do with them. But these days, all they care about is running and chasing after shadows, neglecting the homefront.

During our time, evethough there was no social media there were other derailing factors that our parents warned us seriously against and made sure we adhered to strict warnings and rules.

I could remember my mum always warning us not to enter any uncles house or run errands for them. God help you if your caught even playing near any uncle. But these days, its the parents that will be telling them, "go and greet uncle". "Stay with Uncle I'm coming" and all sorts of rubbish encouragement.

As. I am now, I'm still scared of going near random men but I see all these small girls jumping at men without fear and it gives me the chills. To think that I'm in my late 30s. It all boils down to upbringing.

4 Likes

Re: Why It’s Dangerous To Start Having Sex Before 16 by Reelmii: 12:46pm On Jun 05, 2021
They know already, just that Nigerians don't like hearing the truth
Re: Why It’s Dangerous To Start Having Sex Before 16 by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jun 05, 2021
Alaganature:

Who let them have access to social media?

If the parents took their responsibilities and duties seriously, the children would not even know what social media is or want to have anything to do with it. But these days, all they care about is running and chasing after shadows, neglecting the homefront.

During our time, evethough there was no social media there were other derailing factors that our parents warned us seriously against and made sure we adhered to the strict warnings and rules.

I could remember my mum always warning us not to enter any uncles house or run errands for them. God help you if you're caught even playing near any uncle. But these days, its the parents that will be telling them, "go and greet uncle". "Stay with Uncle I'm coming" and all sorts of rubbish encouragement.

As. I am now, I'm still scared of going near random men but I see all these small girls jumping at men without fear and it gives me the chills. To think that I'm in my late 30s. It all boils down to upbringing.

2 Likes

Re: Why It’s Dangerous To Start Having Sex Before 16 by zoedew: 12:48pm On Jun 05, 2021
The Paedophile enamoured with Fatima couldn’t care less!

1 Like

Re: Why It’s Dangerous To Start Having Sex Before 16 by Reelmii: 12:50pm On Jun 05, 2021
AmancalledGod:
if the parents of those hausa girls dont give their consent to early marriages, then the problem will reduce

1 Like

Re: Why It’s Dangerous To Start Having Sex Before 16 by Reelmii: 12:52pm On Jun 05, 2021
Ruggedniggaone:
Thank God I no be female
but u go born female
Re: Why It’s Dangerous To Start Having Sex Before 16 by quisera(m): 12:53pm On Jun 05, 2021
Truth is that underaged girls are no longer forced into early marriage rather they expose themselves to it all in the name of following yahoo boys. Come my area for ughelli make u see how girls with peanut breast don leave mama house to stay with yahoo boy.

1 Like

Re: Why It’s Dangerous To Start Having Sex Before 16 by modsfucker: 12:53pm On Jun 05, 2021
AmancalledGod:

Goan tell that to Baba Ijesha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Transgender Stephanie Rose Now Has A Vagina / NAFDAC Officials Raid Facility Where Ladies Peel Their Skin (video) / Owerri Mentally Disabled analyst Rehabilitated, See His New Look With Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.