Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,186 members, 7,807,628 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:30 PM

Is Your Twitter App Still Loading? - Phones (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Is Your Twitter App Still Loading? (34325 Views)

Possible Reasons Why MTN Changed Recharge Card Loading Pattern, Reduces Card PIN / Mtn Changes Recharge Card Loading Pattern And Reduces Card Pin / Tested Cheats: How To Generate Mtn Recharge Card Pins & Start Loading For Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Your Twitter App Still Loading? by doffman: 11:42am On Jun 07, 2021
Adaorababy:

You have finally confessed to being an idiot. How can one human being make up a lot of error and blunder in one post? Don't you have an educated person in your street who can first proofread the garbage you're spewing before you post? I'd rather remain sick than visit that herbal medicine shrine where you cook up all manner of poisonous concoctions.

Meanwhile, your people whom you've been shy of associating yourself with for fear of Fulani invasion are the ones who are slaves and sell outs. The only thing your people are successful in doing is skull mining.

E-rat Afonja goat like you

grin grin
This girl is sick ooo.. Ahaaaaa.
Am a Yoruba person for sure and I did not hate any FULANI because I was not trained to be toxic and posses evil mind like you public PROSTITUTE.

You know you are Igbo who was brainwashed by TERRORIST KANU to hate other tribes ; that is why you will never succeed in life .

Upon all your bragging , you are still a minority and a slave to Fulani and Yoruba . What are you doing in Oyo state and Minna if you think Fulani and Yoruba are not good .

The fact still remain you are jobless, public hairy muscular leg and Igbo prostitute . Don't you ashame of your self ?
Re: Is Your Twitter App Still Loading? by Adaorababy(f): 1:06pm On Jun 07, 2021
doffman:

grin grin
This girl is sick ooo.. Ahaaaaa.
Am a Yoruba person for sure and I did not hate any FULANI because I was not trained to be toxic and posses evil mind like you public PROSTITUTE.

You know you are Igbo who was brainwashed by TERRORIST KANU to hate other tribes ; that is why you will never succeed in life .

Upon all your bragging , you are still a minority and a slave to Fulani and Yoruba . What are you doing in Oyo state and Minna if you think Fulani and Yoruba are not good .

The fact still remain you are jobless, public hairy muscular leg and Igbo prostitute . Don't you ashame of your self ?

So, the yerobbers need the foolanis to validate their political relevance? No wonder your rotten teeth, alias Tinubu the stooge keeps asslicking the foolanis despite the quantum attacks been unleashed on daily basis. Igangan comes to mind.

MNK is more Noble than any past or present heroes of yerobber land, including Awolowo, decayed teeth Tinubu, Abiola and the illiterate Sunday.

You're so used to slavery that you see your oppressors as friends. In Igbo land, an enemy is an enemy. We don't dine with our enemies, we don't worship the destroyers of our crops, we don't kowtow to the people who rape our women and kill our children. You have just proven to me now that it is a culture to celebrate your killers. So, why then did the people of igangan unleash a reprisal attack on your slave masters yesterday?

You keep appearing foolish day by day.

Fulani slave
Re: Is Your Twitter App Still Loading? by doffman: 2:37pm On Jun 07, 2021
Adaorababy:

So, the yerobbers need the foolanis to validate their political relevance? No wonder your rotten teeth, alias Tinubu the stooge keeps asslicking the foolanis despite the quantum attacks been unleashed on daily basis. Igangan comes to mind.

MNK is more Noble than any past or present heroes of yerobber land, including Awolowo, decayed teeth Tinubu, Abiola and the illiterate Sunday.

You're so used to slavery that you see your oppressors as friends. In Igbo land, an enemy is an enemy. We don't dine with our enemies, we don't worship the destroyers of our crops, we don't kowtow to the people who rape our women and kill our children. You have just proven to me now that it is a culture to celebrate your killers. So, why then did the people of igangan unleash a reprisal attack on your slave masters yesterday?

You keep appearing foolish day by day.

Fulani slave

That is why you will continue to stay in poverty.

Who among in your family has made your family proud , Tell me your local village name and I will tell you the story how your father impregnated your mother in baby factory and giving birth to you .

If terrorist KANU has bravery in his gene , why cant he stay in Nigeria and shout Biafra and see how Nigeria army will teach him a great lesson. All those you mentioned surpassed your own generation combined .

The earlier you know that YORUBA AND FULANI are your superior , the more you will attain peace .

Am very sure , you are one of the product of baby factory in the East .

Let me ask you when will you leave Minna and go back to your IGBO VILLAGE to shout Biafra?

Adora the public hairy prostitute grin
Re: Is Your Twitter App Still Loading? by Adaorababy(f): 5:08pm On Jun 07, 2021
doffman:

That is why you will continue to stay in poverty.

Who among in your family has made your family proud , Tell me your local village name and I will tell you the story how your father impregnated your mother in baby factory and giving birth to you .

If terrorist KANU has bravery in his gene , why cant he stay in Nigeria and shout Biafra and see how Nigeria army will teach him a great lesson. All those you mentioned surpassed your own generation combined .

The earlier you know that YORUBA AND FULANI are your superior , the more you will attain peace .

Am very sure , you are one of the product of baby factory in the East .

Let me ask you when will you leave Minna and go back to your IGBO VILLAGE to shout Biafra?

Adora the public hairy prostitute grin

grin grin grin grin grin stop crying child. I know say e pain u well well but it's the truth. You must be an Afonja headslammer that's why you still continue to worship the Fulani despite all the current rallies. No cry again, you hear.

Meanwhile, stop being delusional. How can I be living in minna? Your foolishness must really be legendary o.

The boy is really pained o

Fulani slave
Re: Is Your Twitter App Still Loading? by doffman: 6:00pm On Jun 07, 2021
Adaorababy:

grin grin grin grin grin stop crying child. I know say e pain u well well but it's the truth. You must be an Afonja headslammer that's why you still continue to worship the Fulani despite all the current rallies. No cry again, you hear.

Meanwhile, stop being delusional. How can I be living in minna? Your foolishness must really be legendary o.

The boy is really pained o

Fulani slave

Ahaaa grin everyday you people have been shouting Afonja and Fulani . You don't even know the meaning of Afonja and you are shouting it over . You are a programmable robot . Shame on you. Your brain with your fellow people have been brainwashed to be echoing that name . Adora the hairy prostitute, calling us Afonja does not change anything ; it only show your stupidity .
Terrorist KANU has brainwashed your brain finish . Have you leaked his ass today ?

You know quite well you are not residing in your Igbo forest . That is why we call you slave to Yoruba and Fulani . Stay in your Igbo forest and stop doing business with Yoruba and Fulani ; stay with your fellow Biafra in your Igbo forest and see how you will die of hunger

Adora the hairy public prostitute grin
Re: Is Your Twitter App Still Loading? by Adaorababy(f): 6:44pm On Jun 07, 2021
doffman:

Ahaaa grin everyday you people have been shouting Afonja and Fulani . You don't even know the meaning of Afonja and you are shouting it over . You are a programmable robot . Shame on you. Your brain with your fellow people have been brainwashed to be echoing that name . Adora the hairy prostitute, calling us Afonja does not change anything ; it only show your stupidity .
Terrorist KANU has brainwashed your brain finish . Have you leaked his ass today ?

You know quite well you are not residing in your Igbo forest . That is why we call you slave to Yoruba and Fulani . Stay in your Igbo forest and stop doing business with Yoruba and Fulani ; stay with your fellow Biafra in your Igbo forest and see how you will die of hunger

Adora the hairy public prostitute grin

Afonja wey no know difference between lick and leak. That one na Afonja?
Re: Is Your Twitter App Still Loading? by doffman: 6:53pm On Jun 07, 2021
Adaorababy:

Afonja wey no know difference between lick and leak. That one na Afonja?

Anytime you ran out of ideas you settle for that grin . Check your post and see many of your error , am not after that anyway . My only interest is to expose your stupidity .

Meanwhile fact still remain , you are a public hairy prostitute grin

No single post of yours that will not contain Afonja and Fulani .Don't you see you are a Terrorist KANU programmable robot already grin
Re: Is Your Twitter App Still Loading? by Adaorababy(f): 7:11pm On Jun 07, 2021
doffman:

Anytime you ran out of ideas you settle for that grin . Check your post and see many of your error , am not after that anyway . My only interest is to expose your stupidity .

Meanwhile fact still remain , you are a public hairy prostitute grin

No single post of yours that will not contain Afonja and Fulani .Don't you see you are a Terrorist KANU programmable robot already grin

To better suit the context, It's programmed, not programmable. I no be illiterate like you. Point out one blunder I've so far made. Otondo

Fulani slave
Re: Is Your Twitter App Still Loading? by doffman: 7:35pm On Jun 07, 2021
Adaorababy:

To better suit the context, It's programmed, not programmable. I no be illiterate like you. Point out one blunder I've so far made. Otondo

Fulani slave

grin grin grin
It pains her well ahaaaaa. You want to correct your superior ahaaaaa.

See the illetrate that does not know how to use a word as an adjective or as a verb grin OLODO

See this hairy prostitute girl forming something ahaaaa grin.

You have ran out of your abusive words right ?

Adoraaaaa the hairy public prostitute forming village English teacher grin grin
Re: Is Your Twitter App Still Loading? by Adaorababy(f): 7:41pm On Jun 07, 2021
doffman:

grin grin grin
It pains her well ahaaaaa. You want to correct your superior ahaaaaa.

See the illetrate that does not know how to use a word as an adjective or as a verb grin OLODO

See this hairy prostitute girl forming something ahaaaa grin.

You have ran out of your abusive words right ?

Adoraaaaa the hairy public prostitute forming village English teacher grin grin

So in this context, what part of speech is programmable in that sentence? I am addressing this so people can see how foolish you've been. Your foolishness and dumbness is now visible on nairaland.

That moment when you put up laughter emojis whereas you're really embarrassed.

Fulani afonja
Re: Is Your Twitter App Still Loading? by doffman: 7:51pm On Jun 07, 2021
Adaorababy:

So in this context, what part of speech is programmable in that sentence? I am addressing this so people can see how foolish you've been. Your foolishness and dumbness is now visible on nairaland.

That moment when you put up laughter emojis whereas you're really embarrassed.

Fulani afonja

Yes , I said it . You are an illiterate for you to not know how to identify it in a sentence. How emojis related to embarrassment ? I think you are not OK upstair grin

Adora the hairy prostitute. This is the evening ooo. It is time for your night business grin
Re: Is Your Twitter App Still Loading? by Adaorababy(f): 8:12pm On Jun 07, 2021
doffman:

Yes , I said it . You are an illiterate for you to not know how to identify it in a sentence. How emojis related to embarrassment ? I think you are not OK upstair grin

Adora the hairy prostitute. This is the evening ooo. It is time for your night business grin

Yes. How did you even know self? My first customer is already waiting. Deal with it. No crime in prostitution. In fact, record has it it's the oldest profession in the world. I don't know about the barbaric skull mining venture.

Between, monies gotten from skull mining, where does it come from coz cbn has never reported any missing money. Maybe you're all being delusional.
Don't forget to lock the door of the cave you live in so you ain't slaughtered by your masters whist you're asleep.
Re: Is Your Twitter App Still Loading? by doffman: 8:40pm On Jun 07, 2021
Adaorababy:

Yes. How did you even know self? My first customer is already waiting. Deal with it. No crime in prostitution. In fact, record has it it's the oldest profession in the world. I don't know about the barbaric skull mining venture.

Between, monies gotten from skull mining, where does it come from coz cbn has never reported any missing money. Maybe you're all being delusional.
Don't forget to lock the door of the cave you live in so you ain't slaughtered by your masters whist you're asleep.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin my belle ooo. I already said it.

Case closed .
Re: Is Your Twitter App Still Loading? by Adaorababy(f): 9:34pm On Jun 07, 2021
doffman:

Case closed .

This case can not be closed unless I say it is
Re: Is Your Twitter App Still Loading? by Adaorababy(f): 10:49pm On Jun 07, 2021
doffman:

Case closed .

My benighted Afonja slave, I said we're not yet done.
Re: Is Your Twitter App Still Loading? by doffman: 11:43pm On Jun 07, 2021
Adaorababy:

My benighted Afonja slave, I said we're not yet done.

Since you are a public prostitute and you have admitted it , I 'am done with you . I don't want to have any conversion with a deplorable public prostitute and please don't dream about mi oooo as I don't want to be associated with any prostitute in my Life .

I know you love to quote my message , don't expect me to reply you again because your heart is dark and you are so full of arrogance which prominently manifested in your current poor condition and I dont want to be associated with such caliber of your person .

My advice:
Learn to be humble and pray to God to let you be rich .
Repent and stop following Terrorist KANU as he will lead you to your destruction .

Don't see FULANIS , YORUBA and other tribes as your enemies rather , focus on your own Chronic morals and learn how to live peacefully with your Neighborhood.

Lastly, stop your prostitution work and learn good work if you need good work , contact me , I can be of help only , if you will stop your prostitution work.

Bye Adora the prostitute grin
Re: Is Your Twitter App Still Loading? by Adaorababy(f): 6:55am On Jun 08, 2021
doffman:

Since you are a public prostitute and you have admitted it , I 'am done with you . I don't want to have any conversion with a deplorable public prostitute and please don't dream about mi oooo as I don't want to be associated with any prostitute in my Life .

I know you love to quote my message , don't expect me to reply you again because your heart is dark and you are so full of arrogance which prominently manifested in your current poor condition and I dont want to be associated with such caliber of your person .

My advice:
Learn to be humble and pray to God to let you be rich .
Repent and stop following Terrorist KANU as he will lead you to your destruction .

Don't see FULANIS , YORUBA and other tribes as your enemies rather , focus on your own Chronic morals and learn how to live peacefully with your Neighborhood.

Lastly, stop your prostitution work and learn good work if you need good work , contact me , I can be of help only , if you will stop your prostitution work.

Bye Adora the prostitute grin

Shey na mumu wey no fit spell conversation well naim wan gimme work? I'd rather be jobless. You're a phisher wanna be. I already told you. You wey dey stay for shalanga. I know your type. grin grin grin

Fulani slave
Re: Is Your Twitter App Still Loading? by Dynamiceagle(f): 7:46am On Jun 08, 2021
Don't see the reasons for insulting each other in this situation.
Anyways, I use a browser and Twitter works well for me without VPN
Re: Is Your Twitter App Still Loading? by doffman: 11:09am On Jun 08, 2021
Adaorababy:

Shey na mumu wey no fit spell conversation well naim wan gimme work? I'd rather be jobless. You're a phisher wanna be. I already told you. You wey dey stay for shalanga. I know your type. grin grin grin

Fulani slave

grin grin Hairy prostitute does not want to leave me ooo grin. So it pains you to the extent that your only option is to look for typo errors. grin
I already told you that you are an Illiterate who always tried to be relevant . Thank God you already admitted you are jobless grin . If you want to be jobless then continue in your poverty and prostitution . Just make sure you go to the nearest hospital to do your routine VDRL checkup . Remember you are a public prostitute . You will need the test grin

Adora, the hairy prostitute forming village English teacher grin
Re: Is Your Twitter App Still Loading? by Adaorababy(f): 1:21pm On Jun 08, 2021
doffman:

grin grin Hairy prostitute does not want to leave me ooo grin. So it pains you to the extent that your only option is to look for typo errors. grin
I already told you that you are an Illiterate who always tried to be relevant . Thank God you already admitted you are jobless grin . If you want to be jobless then continue in your poverty and prostitution . Just make sure you go to the nearest hospital to do your routine VDRL checkup . Remember you are a public prostitute . You will need the test grin

Adora, the hairy prostitute forming village English teacher grin

Person wey no fit spell correctly, wey no Sabi use of tenses, wey dey murder English language anyhow dey call him master illiterate. You see life. Never underestimate the power of stupid people o

Fulani slave
Re: Is Your Twitter App Still Loading? by doffman: 1:40pm On Jun 08, 2021
Adaorababy:

Person wey no fit spell correctly wey no Sabi use of tenses wey dey murder English language anyhow dey call him master illiterate. You see life. Never underestimate the power of stupid people o

Fulani slave

Which language is that ? Illiterate poor girl grin

I forgot you are a village teacher and public hairy prostitute self grin
Re: Is Your Twitter App Still Loading? by Adaorababy(f): 1:53pm On Jun 08, 2021
doffman:

Which language is that ? Illiterate poor girl grin

I forgot you are a village teacher and public hairy prostitute self grin

You're so dumb. Even pidgin English is difficult for you to comprehend. You sure say the rats for your house no smart pass you so?

Fulani slave
Re: Is Your Twitter App Still Loading? by doffman: 2:12pm On Jun 08, 2021
Adaorababy:

You're so dumb. Even pidgin English is difficult for you to comprehend. You sure say the rats for your house no smart pass you so?

Fulani slave

That was why I called you village illiterate girl who combine pidgin with British English . OLODO grin

Adora Hairy prostitute .
I deliberately tag your name with your profession( prostitution) so that Nairaland search engine and keyword algorithm will recognise you grin grin Don't worry , I will expose you well.
Re: Is Your Twitter App Still Loading? by Adaorababy(f): 2:36pm On Jun 08, 2021
doffman:

That was why I called you village illiterate girl who combine pidgin with British English . OLODO grin

Adora Hairy prostitute .
I deliberately tag your name with your profession( prostitution) so that Nairaland search engine and keyword algorithm will recognise you grin grin Don't worry , I will expose you well.

Jobless Afonja slave. You mean to tell me people don't combine pidgin and English? Please tell me something new
Re: Is Your Twitter App Still Loading? by doffman: 2:54pm On Jun 08, 2021
Adaorababy:

Jobless Afonja slave. You mean to tell me people don't combine pidgin and English? Please tell me something new
That was why you combined it in your school right ?

Adora, the prostitute answer me ?
Re: Is Your Twitter App Still Loading? by Adaorababy(f): 2:59pm On Jun 08, 2021
doffman:

That was why you combined it in your school right ?

Adora, the prostitute answer me ?

Yes. But is that why are you are so allergic to spewing gibberish all the time?

How can I make this boy to have sense?
Re: Is Your Twitter App Still Loading? by doffman: 3:31pm On Jun 08, 2021
Adaorababy:

Yes. But is that why are you are so allergic to spewing gibberish all the time?
How can I make this boy to have sense?

grin grin grin grin

Ahaaa, you just admitted you are an illiterate just the same way you admitted previously that you are a prostitute .

Adora , the hairy prostitute . You are shameless . I don't think you are normal grin

Bye
Re: Is Your Twitter App Still Loading? by Adaorababy(f): 4:16pm On Jun 08, 2021
doffman:

grin grin grin grin

Ahaaa, you just admitted you are an illiterate just the same way you admitted previously that you are a prostitute .

Adora , the hairy prostitute . You are shameless . I don't think you are normal grin

Bye

Afonja. Why do you keep running away? This war of words ain't over until I say it is. I'm certain the embarrassment you've received from me will serve as deterrent to you in the future so you don't just randomly advertise your stupendous and disgusting attitude on people's quotes.

Ewu Fulani
Re: Is Your Twitter App Still Loading? by doffman: 5:05pm On Jun 08, 2021
Adaorababy:

Afonja. Why do you keep running away? This war of words ain't over until I say it is. I'm certain the embarrassment you've received from me will serve as deterrent to you in the future so you don't just randomly advertise your stupendous and disgusting attitude on people's quotes.

Ewu Fulani

See shameless Igbo prostitute grin . You only let people know that you are a prostitute which you see it as a normal business grin

I have confirmed Three things I noted from you and which is very clear .

1. You are a confirmed shameless Igbo prostitute which you have also confirmed it.

2. You live a fake life and your haughtiness is of highest order ; all your previous post confirmed it.

3. You are an illiterate , you don't have job currently and the worst is that, you are so proud of your prostitution profession shocked .

Now, who want to associate with somebody with the aforementioned qualities above ?

I think the only one left for me is to confirm your VDRL result .

Just go to any nearest medical laboratory and request for VDRL test , bring it here and I will help you to interpret it. Remember , you are a prostitute . grin

I will only attend to you when you provide your VDRL test.

Nobody want to drag issues with a shameless prostitute .

Adora , the hairy prostitute .
Re: Is Your Twitter App Still Loading? by Adaorababy(f): 6:10pm On Jun 08, 2021
doffman:

See shameless Igbo prostitute grin . You only let people know that you are a prostitute which you see it as a normal business grin

I have confirmed Three things I noted from you and which is very clear .

1. You are a confirmed shameless Igbo prostitute which you have also confirmed it.

2. You live a fake life and your haughtiness is of highest order ; all your previous post confirmed it.

3. You are an illiterate , you don't have job currently and the worst is that, you are so proud of your prostitution profession shocked .

Now, who want to associate with somebody with the aforementioned qualities above ?

I think the only one left for me is to confirm your VDRL result .

Just go to any nearest medical laboratory and request for VDRL test , bring it here and I will help you to interpret it. Remember , you are a prostitute . grin

I will only attend to you when you provide your VDRL test.

Nobody want to drag issues with a shameless prostitute .

Adora , the hairy prostitute .

So, you can analyze this much? That's quite impressive. But like I said earlier, my 10 year old son has more future than your entire community of fools.

Nothing interesting can come out from you other than the only word you learnt from personal experiences which I believe was incited by your mother frolicking with every Tom, Dick and Harry. Your mother is a renowned prostitute. You must have been very hurt by her frivolous lifestyle which propelled you to learn only one thing throughout your school learning. Any sensible person who goes through our series of arguments will know that the illiterate has been you all along. It is a common thing in Yoruba land for women to sell their bodies for N100.

Proud Igbo lady

Afonja, Fulani slave
Re: Is Your Twitter App Still Loading? by doffman: 8:30pm On Jun 08, 2021
Adaorababy:

So, you can analyze this much? That's quite impressive. But like I said earlier, my 10 year old son has more future than your entire community of fools.

Nothing interesting can come out from you other than the only word you learnt from personal experiences which I believe was incited by your mother frolicking with every Tom, Dick and Harry. Your mother is a renowned prostitute. You must have been very hurt by her frivolous lifestyle which propelled you to learn only one thing throughout your school learning. Any sensible person who goes through our series of arguments will know that the illiterate has been you all along. It is a common thing in Yoruba land for women to sell their bodies for N100.

Proud Igbo lady

Afonja, Fulani slave

It pains her well. lolz grin grin

No matter how you brand your self, you are still a prominent, hairy and shameless Igbo Prostitute .

Where is your VDRL result ?

Adora, the only Nairaland hairy prostitute
Re: Is Your Twitter App Still Loading? by Adaorababy(f): 8:55pm On Jun 08, 2021
doffman:

It pains her well. lolz grin grin

No matter how you brand your self, you are still a prominent, hairy and shameless Igbo Prostitute .

Where is your VDRL result ?

Adora, the only Nairaland hairy prostitute

Thank God you know I brand myself and hold myself in high esteem which certifies that I'm not in your league. You're just too daft to accept I'm in a higher class than any member of your family either dead or alive can/have be(en).

I know say my sentence don confuse the illiterate Afonja. Maybe I should even type in pidgin English strictly so you can comprehend me going forward.

Fulani slave

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

This Application Is Used For Getting Nokia Master Code Automatically / How To Stop Pictures Posted On Your Whatsapp Group Chat From Saving In Y Gallery / Which Of These Phones Did You Use?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.