Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,854 members, 7,802,739 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:28 PM

Why The Use Of Vpn To Access Twitter Is Bad - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why The Use Of Vpn To Access Twitter Is Bad (1616 Views)

Don’t Access Twitter Through VPN - APC Warns Nigerians / Adamu Garba: Twitter Is An IPOB-Online Machine / Nigerians Can Use VPN To Access Twitter - Farooq Kperogi Tells Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why The Use Of Vpn To Access Twitter Is Bad by sarrki(m): 7:20am On Jun 05, 2021
Some people don't see the point of blocking tweeter because they can use vpn to connect. The funny thing is that the ban is a direct attack on twitter not you the user.

[/b]Tweeter makes money by selling your data to advertisers and God knows who else. For such data to have integrity it's important to know where it is coming from, because if you don't, you have noise in your data that affects the quality and eventually your income.

So when you use vpn, it even makes the issue worse for twitter, because what vpn does is that it reroutes your traffic through other countries, for twitter, this means that the numbers coming from other countries will be inflated and contaminated, not only did they loose Nigeria, all their data is now noisy.

This is why social media outlets put up security against vpn usage and you may get blocked for using vpn especially on twitter.

So the most viable option for twitter will be to turn off most of their security, allow the rerouted data come in and try correcting the data with past data they have risking margins of error. You know what they say, half bread is better than none, or is it? [b]

Turning off those security is giving hackers a free invitation. It's like when someone farts in the room and you have to decide whether to enjoy the sweet smell of the farts or open the window invite zombie mosquitoes in to eat you raw and give you malaria.

This is not good for twitter, but I am loving it.

© Eric Morgan

1 Like

Re: Why The Use Of Vpn To Access Twitter Is Bad by Nobody: 7:23am On Jun 05, 2021
VPN is far much better than buhari and his govt.

They are lesser threat.

buhari is a monster.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why The Use Of Vpn To Access Twitter Is Bad by Nobody: 7:24am On Jun 05, 2021
You people have banned it which one are you apc zombies now advising again

The fact you wrote this long epistle means you zombies have been gnashing teeth in pains

When did you start caring what Nigerians feel, you can login via vpn and be monitoring in tears Sha to see nothing changed

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why The Use Of Vpn To Access Twitter Is Bad by sarrki(m): 7:25am On Jun 05, 2021
Juliusmalema:
VPN is far much better than buhari and his govt.

They are lesser threat.

buhari is a monster.

The major threat we face as a nation now is ipobians, boko haram, bandits, Pdp and other terrorist organizations in their rank

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why The Use Of Vpn To Access Twitter Is Bad by CilicMarin: 7:25am On Jun 05, 2021
Twitter has been banned in Nigeria...any business the embark on now is illegal...
Re: Why The Use Of Vpn To Access Twitter Is Bad by sarrki(m): 7:26am On Jun 05, 2021
Mikecold:
You people have banned it which one are you apc zombies now advising again

Just to give you guys heads up
Re: Why The Use Of Vpn To Access Twitter Is Bad by fuckingAyaya(m): 7:26am On Jun 05, 2021
Werey dey disguise

2 Likes

Re: Why The Use Of Vpn To Access Twitter Is Bad by orion7: 7:27am On Jun 05, 2021
This is what the self serving zombies in apc brought on Nigeria.

Buhari and osinbajo has banned Twitter. Just like the north korean dwarf. Even Donald Trump did not ban Twitter when his texts were removed.

Only for a crass useless idiot that doesn't even qualify to be Donald Trump's driver to come and ban Twitter because some idiots in UAR voted him as president.

Rubbish

3 Likes

Re: Why The Use Of Vpn To Access Twitter Is Bad by odduduwa: 7:27am On Jun 05, 2021
Anything I can do to discredit this terrorist government of buhari , I will do it , even it's to lead externals to invade em

1 Like

Re: Why The Use Of Vpn To Access Twitter Is Bad by sarrki(m): 7:28am On Jun 05, 2021
odduduwa:
Anything I can do to discredit this terrorist government of buhari , I will do it , even it's to lead externals to invade em

Be careful young man

That a treasonable offense
Re: Why The Use Of Vpn To Access Twitter Is Bad by Akwamkpuruamu: 7:28am On Jun 05, 2021
I will keep using it. Who told you that our Internet service providers are not doing something fishy with our data?

Abeg zonebs na una go cry tire. I am using my free Proton VPN and am still enjoying my twitter. If you like, slam your head for wall e no concern me

3 Likes

Re: Why The Use Of Vpn To Access Twitter Is Bad by orion7: 7:28am On Jun 05, 2021
sarrki:

Getat

6 Likes

Re: Why The Use Of Vpn To Access Twitter Is Bad by Nobody: 7:28am On Jun 05, 2021
sarrki:

All these epistle threads from multiple zombies,

You Terrorists can keep crying

1 Like

Re: Why The Use Of Vpn To Access Twitter Is Bad by Edygrin(m): 7:29am On Jun 05, 2021
sarrki:

The major threat we face as a nation now is ipobians, boko haram, bandits, Pdp and other terrorist organizations in their rank
Sarrki I swear you are one of the major threats facing this nation

6 Likes

Re: Why The Use Of Vpn To Access Twitter Is Bad by AchalugoNwa(f): 7:29am On Jun 05, 2021
[s]
sarrki:
Some people don't see the point of blocking tweeter because they can use vpn to connect. The funny thing is that the ban is a direct attack on twitter not you the user.

[/b]Tweeter makes money by selling your data to advertisers and God knows who else. For such data to have integrity it's important to know where it is coming from, because if you don't, you have noise in your data that affects the quality and eventually your income.

So when you use vpn, it even makes the issue worse for twitter, because what vpn does is that it reroutes your traffic through other countries, for twitter, this means that the numbers coming from other countries will be inflated and contaminated, not only did they loose Nigeria, all their data is now noisy.

This is why social media outlets put up security against vpn usage and you may get blocked for using vpn especially on twitter.

So the most viable option for twitter will be to turn off most of their security, allow the rerouted data come in and try correcting the data with past data they have risking margins of error. You know what they say, half bread is better than none, or is it? [b]

Turning off those security is giving hackers a free invitation. It's like when someone farts in the room and you have to decide whether to enjoy the sweet smell of the farts or open the window invite zombie mosquitoes in to eat you raw and give you malaria.

This is not good for twitter, but I am loving it.

© Eric Morgan
[/s]
trash

3 Likes

Re: Why The Use Of Vpn To Access Twitter Is Bad by orion7: 7:29am On Jun 05, 2021
sarrki:

Be careful young man

Treason in UAR or nigeria ?

4 Likes

Re: Why The Use Of Vpn To Access Twitter Is Bad by Upton: 7:29am On Jun 05, 2021
We f*****g don't care what VPN does.... it's not going to do worse damage than the Nigerian government.

2 Likes

Re: Why The Use Of Vpn To Access Twitter Is Bad by Nobody: 7:29am On Jun 05, 2021
sarrki:

Be careful young man

Go arrest am now he dey him house

The buhari that hired Fulani bororo invaders from chad, Niger to invade this country, arming them, paying ransom, and building railway to them have you arrested him for treasonable offense

5 Likes

Re: Why The Use Of Vpn To Access Twitter Is Bad by Akwamkpuruamu: 7:29am On Jun 05, 2021
[s]
sarrki:

[/s]

The number one threat is Buhari and his BMC crews led by Lai Mohammed

2 Likes

Re: Why The Use Of Vpn To Access Twitter Is Bad by sarrki(m): 7:29am On Jun 05, 2021
Edygrin:

Sarrki I swear you are one of the major threats facing this nation

I am a nationalist

I love my country
Re: Why The Use Of Vpn To Access Twitter Is Bad by Nobody: 7:30am On Jun 05, 2021
sarrki:

Until Israel finishes wiping palestines then we are good to go.

That's definition of threat and Israel is teaching them lessons in a nice way.
Re: Why The Use Of Vpn To Access Twitter Is Bad by Nobody: 7:31am On Jun 05, 2021
sarrki:

I am a nationalist

I love my country
Do you know what nationalist means?

If you do you would be anti buhari who is anti nationalist

A man that is pro Niger, Chad equipping invaders

4 Likes

Re: Why The Use Of Vpn To Access Twitter Is Bad by Edygrin(m): 7:37am On Jun 05, 2021
sarrki:

I am a nationalist

I love my country

Comot here zombie

4 Likes

Re: Why The Use Of Vpn To Access Twitter Is Bad by dometome: 7:37am On Jun 05, 2021
Don't mind this fools. VPN works. Twitter doesn't ban people for using VPN

3 Likes

Re: Why The Use Of Vpn To Access Twitter Is Bad by odduduwa: 7:38am On Jun 05, 2021
sarrki:

Be careful young man

do I care,I want the betterment of this country but not under this foolish tyrant ...my loyalty is to my country and not buhari .this is what is called patriotism

7 Likes

Re: Why The Use Of Vpn To Access Twitter Is Bad by Oladipo1166(m): 7:46am On Jun 05, 2021
They can arrange an urgent press conference because of deleted tweet, suspend Twitter NG within 48hrs, but unable to solve insecurity issues and electricity problem for 6yrs.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

“Why Are His Hands Shaking”? Nigerians React To Tinubu’s Recent Video / Peter Obi, The So Called Successful Banker / Watching Videos Of Obidients In Benin Today, I Noticed Flat Heads All Through

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.