Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,012 members, 7,799,455 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:40 PM

Not Bothered About The Twitter Ban - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Not Bothered About The Twitter Ban (214 Views)

FG Not Bothered By US Lawmakers’ Moves To Halt $875m Defence Equipments / Akeredolu: I Am Not Bothered If Amotekun Will Cost Me Second Term Ambition / 2019: Why I’m Not Bothered About Defections – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Not Bothered About The Twitter Ban by Inteltower: 7:24am On Jun 05, 2021
Trampling on human rights by the FG isn't new. They fingered endsars protest as one of their reasons.
I feel this country is cursed with bad leaders & adamus in the north that think they are lords over others.

But am unconcerned sha, a lot of the morons here elected the stupid government in power, a lot will soon start making post that change begins by getting your voters card and participating in 2023 election, some online iidiots/unity beggars will start posting why the FG decision right, many illiterates we eventually vote in another idiot come 2023

Am no Nigerian...
Voting will not bring change
As far as the present political structure & constitution is existing
As far as there are 2 main political parties with mass support base from various regions
As far as the youths keep being online warriors

Nothing will change
U all can keep complaining, The FG may rescind their decision but that's not to say another policy won't rear its ugly head to be imposed on the people

And say to you all....we are the ones to blame. Since we can't demand by action.. The proper action

(1) (Reply)

This Is Low For Even Someone Who Studied Cow Management / Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Igangan In Oyo, Kill 20 / Alternative To Onion Farming And Production In Igboland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.