Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,460 members, 7,808,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:42 PM

Punch, The Nation, Channels TV Are Still Using Twitter Despite Suspension - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Punch, The Nation, Channels TV Are Still Using Twitter Despite Suspension (35295 Views)

Garba Shehu, Bashir Ahmad Caught Using Twitter Despite Ban - FIJ / Masquerades Enforce Sit-At-Home Order In Nsukka Despite Suspension / South East Towns Deserted Despite Suspension Of Sit-at-home Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Punch, The Nation, Channels TV Are Still Using Twitter Despite Suspension by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jun 05, 2021
Didn't know the use of Twitter by enlightened Nigerian youths hurt the cretins in government like this.

Even more reason to revive my twitter account and post vigorously against those imbecilés. There's only so much you can silence us.

What a fçking disaster of a president. Everything he touches turns to death and destruction. Those who were old enough when the dictator was a military head of state warned us. I remember (with shame) celebrating when the vegetable became president in 2015. Never did we know he would become the worst thing to ever happen to Nigeria. Nigeria will be lucky to see 2023 in one piece. And it will take at least 5p years to repair the damage he and his fellow religious extremists have caused.

1 Like

Re: Punch, The Nation, Channels TV Are Still Using Twitter Despite Suspension by Basher8583: 12:58pm On Jun 05, 2021
Coldshisha:
grin

As an AD, ACN and later APC supporter I never thought a day will come that I would call Buhari a dullard

This man dull gaaaan, imagine his entire cabal doesn't know free VPN exist

Instead of having dialogue with twitter and other social media giants they want to bully them

I know they are coming for Nairaland too, that would be resisted with full time protest

All Government agency website would get DDos attack,

If you can use vpn then why the complain.
Re: Punch, The Nation, Channels TV Are Still Using Twitter Despite Suspension by pickatyouu: 12:59pm On Jun 05, 2021
We all still dey use am. Even buhari dey use vpn, him never deactivate, na pride dey make am no dey tweet now
Re: Punch, The Nation, Channels TV Are Still Using Twitter Despite Suspension by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jun 05, 2021
Northernblood3:

You are the fool not them. They don't need you or Shitholians to maintainthe top
Why are you OKOROS shamelessly bearing Northern-like names. You bear the names of people whom you so much hate
I can't imagine an Hausa man even jokingly bearing chukwudi. They h'd say "Allah ya wadar" (God forbid). Your obsession with the Hausas is outer dz worldgrin

1 Like

Re: Punch, The Nation, Channels TV Are Still Using Twitter Despite Suspension by olatuns2017: 1:00pm On Jun 05, 2021
IamPlato:
Who cares about twitter?

I don't... I stopped using them last year after discovering it is owned and managed by fools...

I remember correcting an American for his wrong impression on Africans and they attacked me, reported me and twitter immediately suspended my account indefinitely...

There are 100s of death threat posts, many violence instigated posts on twitter that twitter ignores...

The comment of Nancy Pelosi that showed she was happy with the invading of Hong Kong house of rep was never removed neither was she suspended...

Buhari has always been a fool which we all know but the comment he made that was removed was a warning and there are many worst comments on that twitter...

Plus twitter plus buhari plus twitter fans and buhari fans, God punish all of una... Amen

Re: Punch, The Nation, Channels TV Are Still Using Twitter Despite Suspension by Onepeople: 1:00pm On Jun 05, 2021
IamPlato:
Who cares about twitter?

I don't... I stopped using them last year after discovering it is owned and managed by fools...

I remember correcting an American for his wrong impression on Africans and they attacked me, reported me and twitter immediately suspended my account indefinitely...

There are 100s of death threat posts, many violence instigated posts on twitter that twitter ignores...

The comment of Nancy Pelosi that showed she was happy with the invading of Hong Kong house of rep was never removed neither was she suspended...

Buhari has always been a fool which we all know but the comment he made that was removed was a warning and there are many worst comments on that twitter...

Plus twitter plus buhari plus twitter fans and buhari fans, God punish all of una... Amen
don't die as a result of pain, who cares about Buhari and their support.

2 Likes

Re: Punch, The Nation, Channels TV Are Still Using Twitter Despite Suspension by Farki: 1:01pm On Jun 05, 2021
Their papa, useless ban
Re: Punch, The Nation, Channels TV Are Still Using Twitter Despite Suspension by erubati: 1:01pm On Jun 05, 2021
I still want use Twitter swear for glo o
These people are frustrating my life for goodness sake.
Coming from an indigenous company is really appalling.i booked an appointment for sim retrieval on the 5th this saturday.i got there today,but couldn't find my name.
E no go better for you people walahi
Re: Punch, The Nation, Channels TV Are Still Using Twitter Despite Suspension by IamPlato(m): 1:02pm On Jun 05, 2021
ENIGMATIC2023:

You need to see a certified psychiatrist ASAP please
Because I stopped using twitter or because I don't care about twitter...

Just don't run mad into the market else it will be permanent in your life, stay for your house dey mad
Re: Punch, The Nation, Channels TV Are Still Using Twitter Despite Suspension by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jun 05, 2021
mauchiz:
Go to Google play, download vpn,
Choose any country apart from Nigeria.

You will browse freely,
it's not that easy for some phones to access VpNs to other countries. Some may require you to become a developer and they suspend accounts easily
Re: Punch, The Nation, Channels TV Are Still Using Twitter Despite Suspension by AerialMapper: 1:03pm On Jun 05, 2021
The Nigerian government only succeeded in banning themselves from Twitter. They didn’t make the use of Twitter unlawful and if you have access then you can still tweet but the FG, their supporters and government agencies cannot use it because they’ve banned it.

How will Tolu Ogunlesi show us railway tracks and 2nd Niger Bridge?

How will NCDC show us their COVID results?

How will Omoribowo show us his oversaturated photos of the President?

How will Garba and Femi communicate Buhari’s statements?

Idiots!!!

1 Like

Re: Punch, The Nation, Channels TV Are Still Using Twitter Despite Suspension by CSTRR: 1:03pm On Jun 05, 2021
My international passport is out.
Praise the Lord.

Slowly but surely, I am escaping this hell hole.

5 Likes

Re: Punch, The Nation, Channels TV Are Still Using Twitter Despite Suspension by PAWG(m): 1:03pm On Jun 05, 2021
IamPlato:
Who cares about twitter?

…and you too, AMEN

1 Like

Re: Punch, The Nation, Channels TV Are Still Using Twitter Despite Suspension by ajoyeleke(m): 1:04pm On Jun 05, 2021
Even Nigerian banks still uses twitter

1 Share

Re: Punch, The Nation, Channels TV Are Still Using Twitter Despite Suspension by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jun 05, 2021
IamPlato:
Who cares about twitter?

I don't... I stopped using them last year after discovering it is owned and managed by fools

Apparently MBuhari cares, hence why he as been acting irrational & emotional like a woman whose husband as refuse to drop soup money.
You stop using a mere app because it is managed by fools buh you fail to exit a country ruled by old fools like buhari what does that make you. a person with a misplaced priority is more or less a fool

2 Likes

Re: Punch, The Nation, Channels TV Are Still Using Twitter Despite Suspension by Onepeople: 1:07pm On Jun 05, 2021
That is what you get in a third world nations, trump was banned on Twitter,most this idiot convulsing from their mouth about their hatred for Twitter were all celebrating trump's ban, the banning of trump did not lead to shutdown of Twitter in America because institutions are bigger than leaders, but in my country leaders are bigger than institutions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Punch, The Nation, Channels TV Are Still Using Twitter Despite Suspension by IamPlato(m): 1:08pm On Jun 05, 2021
Onepeople:
don't die as a result of pain, who cares about Buhari and their support.
Learn to mind your business it will give you long life... Ret@rd
Re: Punch, The Nation, Channels TV Are Still Using Twitter Despite Suspension by Frenzy01(m): 1:08pm On Jun 05, 2021
Wahala for Twitter addicts like us...

Abeg, make una Patronize my small business �.. I sell and I buy any breed of dogs swiftly at a very reasonable price. I also offer Boarding and pet care services. Checkout my siggy for contact information
Re: Punch, The Nation, Channels TV Are Still Using Twitter Despite Suspension by ayandee: 1:08pm On Jun 05, 2021
AerialMapper:
The Nigerian government only succeeded in banning themselves from Twitter. They didn’t make the use of Twitter unlawful and if you have access then you can still tweet but the FG, their supporters and government agencies cannot use it because they’ve banned it.

How will Tolu Ogunlesi show us railway tracks and 2nd Niger Bridge?

How will NCDC show us their COVID results?

How will Omoribowo show us his oversaturated photos of the President?

How will Garba and Femi communicate Buhari’s statements?

Idiots!!!
They will use Crowwe, then force everyone to use Crowwe grin
Re: Punch, The Nation, Channels TV Are Still Using Twitter Despite Suspension by popesco123: 1:08pm On Jun 05, 2021
Northernblood3:

You are the fool not them. They don't need you or Shitholians to maintainthe top

thanks for placing this paid stupid online urchin where he belongs

1 Like

Re: Punch, The Nation, Channels TV Are Still Using Twitter Despite Suspension by macrodata(m): 1:10pm On Jun 05, 2021
IamPlato:
Who cares about twitter?

Plus twitter plus buhari plus twitter fans and buhari fans, God punish all of una... Amen...

By the way, who are these illiterates replying my opinion? Do you see me supporting buhari? Or do you see me supporting Jack? Does Jack pay you be on twitter and suck his dick? Don't be a fool my people, remove sentiments from your slimy brains.

If you don't like my opinion kindly stay in your house and cry then run mad there, just don't enter market so you don't become permanently mad... Good luck
You got suspended because users reported your tweet as well as Buhari's tweet. Twitter cannot see every tweet and act realtime. Don't blame the company but the usera
Re: Punch, The Nation, Channels TV Are Still Using Twitter Despite Suspension by macrodata(m): 1:10pm On Jun 05, 2021
IamPlato:
Who cares about twitter?

Plus twitter plus buhari plus twitter fans and buhari fans, God punish all of una... Amen...

By the way, who are these illiterates replying my opinion? Do you see me supporting buhari? Or do you see me supporting Jack? Does Jack pay you be on twitter and suck his dick? Don't be a fool my people, remove sentiments from your slimy brains.

If you don't like my opinion kindly stay in your house and cry then run mad there, just don't enter market so you don't become permanently mad... Good luck
You got suspended because users reported your tweet as well as Buhari's tweet. Twitter cannot see every tweet and act realtime. Don't blame the company but the user
Re: Punch, The Nation, Channels TV Are Still Using Twitter Despite Suspension by blaquemyc: 1:12pm On Jun 05, 2021
I still dey receive Twitter notification but the app no dey open without the use of VPN. If you dey use Samsung, you don't need a VPN to use Twitter app, just download Samsung max app from play store, turn on privacy settings and you are good to go.

1 Like

Re: Punch, The Nation, Channels TV Are Still Using Twitter Despite Suspension by MrFlavvor(m): 1:12pm On Jun 05, 2021
Chloraseptic:
These western people work in unison especially those two countries that are his second home. Buhari doesn't know what he's put his hands..

They will extend the ban to him by restricting him from stepping his foot in those country because his actions shows that he's a terrorist or a sympathizer..

I hope he starts going to Iran or China for treatment
Statement with no baseline. How does him going to the countries concern the ban he placed on Twitter?
Re: Punch, The Nation, Channels TV Are Still Using Twitter Despite Suspension by OsusTroller: 1:13pm On Jun 05, 2021
[s]
IamPlato:
Who cares about twitter?

[/s]
Shut up!
There's still no any moral justification why Twitter should be banned.

When Trump was suspended, why didn't he ban Twitter?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Punch, The Nation, Channels TV Are Still Using Twitter Despite Suspension by afroxyz: 1:16pm On Jun 05, 2021
Don't worry. The rain that falls in your neighbours roof, would one day fall on your own. They would come for Nairaland one day.
Re: Punch, The Nation, Channels TV Are Still Using Twitter Despite Suspension by MansoryMX(m): 1:17pm On Jun 05, 2021
IamPlato:
Who cares about twitter?

This ur frustration strong o

1 Like

Re: Punch, The Nation, Channels TV Are Still Using Twitter Despite Suspension by kamalbob(m): 1:18pm On Jun 05, 2021
obembet:
Nigeria has said it is indefinitely suspending Twitter’s operations in the country, two days after the social media network removed a post from President Muhammadu Buhari that threatened to punish regional secessionists for attacks on government buildings.

But many Nigerians were surprised to see some medial channels using the Twitter to share news..

Here is what they share

The Punch

Where are you tweeting from?

Channelstv

Twitter Suspension: Implications Of FG's Ban On Social Media Platform

The nation

FG disciplines Benin registrar of marriages for negligence, absenteeism

Source: https://twitter.com/MobilePunch/status/1401106092407640065?s=19

LOL so look at the comments and likes, I bet they lost 2/3 of the participants. And if you know how media works then you will definitely know that they are just wasting their time. Beside to hell with punch and Co
Re: Punch, The Nation, Channels TV Are Still Using Twitter Despite Suspension by Kobicove(m): 1:19pm On Jun 05, 2021
Chloraseptic:
These western people work in unison especially those two countries that are his second home. Buhari doesn't know what he's put his hands..

They will extend the ban to him by restricting him from stepping his foot in those country because his actions shows that he's a terrorist or a sympathizer..

I hope he starts going to Iran or China for treatment

Don't mind him, maybe he has forgotten that the hospitals in Nigeria are mere consulting clinics...he still needs the hospitals in the UK when next he wants to clean his blood grin

2 Likes

Re: Punch, The Nation, Channels TV Are Still Using Twitter Despite Suspension by Nezzjnr: 1:19pm On Jun 05, 2021
IamPlato:
Who cares about twitter?

Deadrat you are brainless
Re: Punch, The Nation, Channels TV Are Still Using Twitter Despite Suspension by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jun 05, 2021
ba7man:
Their audience reach has reduced greatly.

All these peeps are trying hard to show they're not hurt by the ban but deep down, they're hurt.
shey you are the angel keeping record of the deep down

Has Jack networth reduced since you left Twitter?

What you people don't know is that it is ordinary Nigerians especially the youths that uses Twitter

The politicians make up 0.1 percent, infact they only use Twitter just to reach the youths

Essentially in difficult times Twitter has been there uniting the youths and people on one cause

It even have a stronger resonance around youths after dishing buhari what he deserves

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bosun Tijani: Founder Of Co-Creation Hub Appointed Minister By Tinubu / Amaechi To Nigerians: Whatever You Voted For Is What You Deserve / Fact Check: Did Twitter Fund #EndSARS Protests As Lai Claimed? - The Cable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.