Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,323 members, 7,808,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:55 AM

Punch, The Nation, Channels TV Are Still Using Twitter Despite Suspension - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Punch, The Nation, Channels TV Are Still Using Twitter Despite Suspension (35294 Views)

Garba Shehu, Bashir Ahmad Caught Using Twitter Despite Ban - FIJ / Masquerades Enforce Sit-At-Home Order In Nsukka Despite Suspension / South East Towns Deserted Despite Suspension Of Sit-at-home Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Punch, The Nation, Channels TV Are Still Using Twitter Despite Suspension by gaftsoil(m): 1:23pm On Jun 05, 2021
Nigeria can't get worse than USELESS
Re: Punch, The Nation, Channels TV Are Still Using Twitter Despite Suspension by PGKing1(m): 1:26pm On Jun 05, 2021
No one dey respect this order
Re: Punch, The Nation, Channels TV Are Still Using Twitter Despite Suspension by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jun 05, 2021
Buhari's account is active, His aides, ministers and BMC! They don't want people to hear of the genocide they're planning against a particular region because military equipments are in their hands now but they're dumb failures with their old decayed brain. They keep advertising those regions to the world. Businesses will go down because of the ban, you think you're doing Jack Dorsey, you shot yourself in the right part of your body. June 12, we gather! We move! No force will stop us! If you do anyhow with your army, ours will arise to deal with yours. Even twitter doesn't recognize him. Damn! This is brutality and undertaker's SmackDown!

1 Like

Re: Punch, The Nation, Channels TV Are Still Using Twitter Despite Suspension by helen4(f): 1:27pm On Jun 05, 2021
My Twitter account not connecting o. How do I go about it please?
Re: Punch, The Nation, Channels TV Are Still Using Twitter Despite Suspension by Fedoglo: 1:27pm On Jun 05, 2021
Dey there make pant dey wear u
Re: Punch, The Nation, Channels TV Are Still Using Twitter Despite Suspension by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jun 05, 2021
Buhari's account is active, His aides, ministers and BMC! They don't want people to hear of the genocide they're planning against a particular region because military equipments are in their hands now but they're dumb failures with their old decayed brain. They keep advertising those regions to the world. Businesses will go down because of the ban, you think you're doing Jack Dorsey, you shot yourself in the right part of your body. June 12, we gather! We move! No force will stop us! If you do anyhow with your army, ours will arise to deal with yours. Even twitter doesn't recognize him. Damn! This is brutality and undertaker's SmackDown!

Re: Punch, The Nation, Channels TV Are Still Using Twitter Despite Suspension by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jun 05, 2021

Re: Punch, The Nation, Channels TV Are Still Using Twitter Despite Suspension by uchennaq(m): 1:28pm On Jun 05, 2021
Am I not using twitter
Re: Punch, The Nation, Channels TV Are Still Using Twitter Despite Suspension by PARADIZEPRIEST: 1:30pm On Jun 05, 2021
THOSE PROPAGANDIST MEDIA HOUSES,THEY HAV BEEN BOUGHT OVER AND OVER AGAIN.
I DONT WATCH CHANNELS ANYMORE NEITHER DO I READ ANYHOW NEWSPAPERS ANYMORE SINCE COVID LOCKDOWN CONSPIRACY. THESE MEDIA HOUSES PARTICIPATED IN LIQUIDATING SMALL BUINESSSES WITH EXCESSIVE LOCKED DOWN THAT WAS TOO LONG TO SURVIVE WITHOUT RELIEF. angry
Re: Punch, The Nation, Channels TV Are Still Using Twitter Despite Suspension by AerialMapper: 1:32pm On Jun 05, 2021
ayandee:

They will use Crowwe, then force everyone to use Crowwe grin

They will talk with themselves on Crowwe

1 Like

Re: Punch, The Nation, Channels TV Are Still Using Twitter Despite Suspension by namo77: 1:32pm On Jun 05, 2021
IamPlato:
Who cares about twitter?

I don't... I stopped using them last year after discovering it is owned and managed by fools...

I remember correcting an American for his wrong impression on Africans and they attacked me, reported me and twitter immediately suspended my account indefinitely...

There are 100s of death threat posts, many violence instigated posts on twitter that twitter ignores...

The comment of Nancy Pelosi that showed she was happy with the invading of Hong Kong house of rep was never removed neither was she suspended...

Buhari has always been a fool which we all know but the comment he made that was removed was a warning and there are many worst comments on that twitter...

Plus twitter plus buhari plus twitter fans and buhari fans, God punish all of una... Amen...

By the way, who are these illiterates replying my opinion? Do you see me supporting buhari? Or do you see me supporting Jack? Does Jack pay you be on twitter and suck his dick? Don't be a fool my people, remove sentiments from your slimy brains.

If you don't like my opinion kindly stay in your house and cry then run mad there, just don't enter market so you don't become permanently mad... Good luck

It's just the same way nairaland ignores tribalistic hate posts, and never bans the owners of the posts.... But when they see you advertise your hustle, they're very quick to delete it, and ban the account...
Re: Punch, The Nation, Channels TV Are Still Using Twitter Despite Suspension by tunary(m): 1:32pm On Jun 05, 2021
EponOjuku:

And twitter complained that they were missing you. grin

Say this nonsense again without crying.
Lol funny guy
Re: Punch, The Nation, Channels TV Are Still Using Twitter Despite Suspension by Solsix(m): 1:35pm On Jun 05, 2021
Coldshisha:
grin

As an AD, ACN and later APC supporter I never thought a day will come that I would call Buhari a dullard

This man dull gaaaan, imagine his entire cabal doesn't know free VPN exist

Instead of having dialogue with twitter and other social media giants they want to bully them

I know they are coming for Nairaland too, that would be resisted with full time protest

All Government agency website would get DDos attack,

Good morning sir, kindly go the back and fill up your wailers form.
Re: Punch, The Nation, Channels TV Are Still Using Twitter Despite Suspension by 4gunners(m): 1:37pm On Jun 05, 2021
Lol..
Re: Punch, The Nation, Channels TV Are Still Using Twitter Despite Suspension by ba7man(m): 1:46pm On Jun 05, 2021
Mikecold:
shey you are the angel keeping record of the deep down

Has Jack networth reduced since you left Twitter?

What you people don't know is that it is ordinary Nigerians especially the youths that uses Twitter

The politicians make up 0.1 percent, infact they only use Twitter just to reach the youths

Essentially in difficult times Twitter has been there uniting the youths and people on one cause

It even have a stronger resonance around youths after dishing buhari what he deserves
I don't give a damn about Jacks network, i give a damn about my country.

When social media can be manipulated by unscrupulous elements to brainwash the Nigerian masses into destroying their own country by disgruntled political elements, bigots and anarchists, i know it's time to pull the plug.

When the Endsars violence and destruction was effectively co-ordinated from Twitter, it was time to kick them out.

The govt is messed up but the youth are no better. The mindset of killing and destruction to protest injustice or secession, using social media is plain daft....highly unintelligent.
Re: Punch, The Nation, Channels TV Are Still Using Twitter Despite Suspension by FBIBOT(m): 1:49pm On Jun 05, 2021
DiagnoPolitics:

Lament full everywhere if you like, the East laughs at your stupidity when you were shouting 'FeBuhari" 'March4Buhari" in 2015 for a hopeless and bigoted fulani irredentist without a proper certificate. grin grin

grin we are currently March(ing)Buhari head
Re: Punch, The Nation, Channels TV Are Still Using Twitter Despite Suspension by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jun 05, 2021
ba7man:
I don't give a damn about Jacks network, i give a damn about my country.

When social media can be manipulated by unscrupulous elements to brainwash the Nigerian masses into destroying their own country by disgruntled political elements, bigots and anarchists, i know it's time to pull the plug.

When the Endsars violence and destruction was effectively co-ordinated from Twitter, it was time to kick them out.
I don't know what you talking about

Endsars was a Nigeria youth project, I participated in it and have no Twitter account, only nairaland

Destruction started with the politicians who hijacked it.

It was only a matter of time before youths go berserk, a real government would address the problem as it's brewing
Re: Punch, The Nation, Channels TV Are Still Using Twitter Despite Suspension by Johel(m): 1:50pm On Jun 05, 2021
IamPlato:
Who cares about twitter?

I don't... I stopped using them last year after discovering it is owned and managed by fools...

I remember correcting an American for his wrong impression on Africans and they attacked me, reported me and twitter immediately suspended my account indefinitely...

There are 100s of death threat posts, many violence instigated posts on twitter that twitter ignores...

The comment of Nancy Pelosi that showed she was happy with the invading of Hong Kong house of rep was never removed neither was she suspended...

Buhari has always been a fool which we all know but the comment he made that was removed was a warning and there are many worst comments on that twitter...

Plus twitter plus buhari plus twitter fans and buhari fans, God punish all of una... Amen...

By the way, who are these illiterates replying my opinion? Do you see me supporting buhari? Or do you see me supporting Jack? Does Jack pay you be on twitter and suck his dick? Don't be a fool my people, remove sentiments from your slimy brains.

If you don't like my opinion kindly stay in your house and cry then run mad there, just don't enter market so you don't become permanently mad... Good luck

Imo....you are the fool here.
Re: Punch, The Nation, Channels TV Are Still Using Twitter Despite Suspension by Hardebson: 1:51pm On Jun 05, 2021
Am still using Twitter without any vpn

Re: Punch, The Nation, Channels TV Are Still Using Twitter Despite Suspension by JBoss25(m): 1:53pm On Jun 05, 2021
IamPlato:
Who cares about twitter?

Your bad mouth no be here o grin
Re: Punch, The Nation, Channels TV Are Still Using Twitter Despite Suspension by davit: 1:53pm On Jun 05, 2021
Instead of VPN, follow these steps:

1. Go to settings on your twitter app
2. Enable Proxy ✅
3. Proxy Host: 34.121.182.37
4. Proxy Port: 8080

Refresh your app and you're good to go.

1 Like

Re: Punch, The Nation, Channels TV Are Still Using Twitter Despite Suspension by ba7man(m): 1:53pm On Jun 05, 2021
Mikecold:
I don't know what you talking about

Endsars was a Nigeria youth project, I participated in it and have no Twitter account, only nairaland

The Nigerian youth project negatively affected my business greatly.

The project was co-ordinated from Twitter if you aren't aware.

Any social media platform that aids the near total breakdown of law and order in a country of 200 million people will definitely draw the attention of any govt.
Re: Punch, The Nation, Channels TV Are Still Using Twitter Despite Suspension by IamPlato(m): 1:58pm On Jun 05, 2021
Johel:

Imo....you are the fool here.
Leave this place before I piss inside your mouth smiley useless child
Re: Punch, The Nation, Channels TV Are Still Using Twitter Despite Suspension by Julianaa: 1:58pm On Jun 05, 2021
IamPlato:
Who cares about twitter?

Twitter is the platform your President use in sharing his shocked statements and speeches
Re: Punch, The Nation, Channels TV Are Still Using Twitter Despite Suspension by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jun 05, 2021
obembet:
Nigeria has said it is indefinitely suspending Twitter’s operations in the country, two days after the social media network removed a post from President Muhammadu Buhari that threatened to punish regional secessionists for attacks on government buildings.

But many Nigerians were surprised to see some medial channels using the Twitter to share news..

Here is what they share

The Punch

Where are you tweeting from?

Channelstv

Twitter Suspension: Implications Of FG's Ban On Social Media Platform

The nation

FG disciplines Benin registrar of marriages for negligence, absenteeism

Source: https://twitter.com/MobilePunch/status/1401106092407640065?s=19
Sorry but that is not it, most news websites uses what is called rss feed of their site to automatically post to all their social media account, so whenever they make new post on their website, its automatically posted on twitter.
Re: Punch, The Nation, Channels TV Are Still Using Twitter Despite Suspension by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jun 05, 2021
ba7man:
The Nigerian youth project negatively affected my business greatly.

The project was co-ordinated from Twitter if you aren't aware.

Any social media platform that aids the near total breakdown of law and order in a country of 200 million people will definitely draw the attention of any govt.
Has the buhari numerous regime policies not affect my business

I have been affected more by the sars than the protest

I didn't need Twitter to organize me
Re: Punch, The Nation, Channels TV Are Still Using Twitter Despite Suspension by ba7man(m): 2:05pm On Jun 05, 2021
Mikecold:
Has the buhari numerous regime policies not affect my business

I have been affected more by the sars than the protest

I didn't need Twitter to organize me
The Buhari regime did not nearly ground my business and burn my city down in 1 day.

I weighed the 2 cons and the Endsars had the tendency of destroying the country wayyyy faster.

Twitter was used to spread the message of destruction without censorship and Jack even supported it.

I don't rate anyone that supports such a destructive movement.

Now, IPOB go around killing and burning properties in the south east and the same Jack refuses to censor the messages encouraging violence ....... Again......and deletes the message threatening the perpetrators of these acts.
Re: Punch, The Nation, Channels TV Are Still Using Twitter Despite Suspension by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jun 05, 2021
ba7man:
The Buhari regime did not nearly ground my business and burn my city down in 1 day.

I weighed the 2 cons and the Endsars had the tendency of destroying the country wayyyy faster.

Twitter was used to spread the message of destruction without censorship and Jack even supported it.

I don't rate anyone that supports such a destructive movement.

Now, IPOB go around killing and burning properties in the south east and the same Jack refuses to censor the messages encouraging violence ....... Again......and deletes the message threatening the perpetrators of these acts.
I have created Twitter account because of this ban, with the numerous pains from those who supposedly banned it

We are waiting to see their worst
Re: Punch, The Nation, Channels TV Are Still Using Twitter Despite Suspension by chiedozie198100: 2:20pm On Jun 05, 2021
The misplaced ego of this man called buhari is larger than the universe.
Ur account was not suspended, u were not banned, there was no warning, just delete of one tweet. And he n his mumu officials have been foaming in the mouth.

Then u banned Twitter in the whole country.

Forgetting that same Twitter helped in u propagating ur evil lies that brought down Jonathan's govt.

U used Twitter to keep polishing ur useless image even in office.

Now what will ur bmc n bmo 30k a month disciples use to spread their usual lies?

1 Like

Re: Punch, The Nation, Channels TV Are Still Using Twitter Despite Suspension by ayandee: 2:22pm On Jun 05, 2021
AerialMapper:

They will talk with themselves on Crowwe
grin
They will mandate all agencies of government ', banks, média houses etc to use Crowwe. That way if you need to contact them. you have to use Crowwe. It's a shame that we are still be discussing freedom of speech and expression in 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Corpse Disappears From Mortuary In Ogun, Hospital Reviews CCTV / Bosun Tijani: Founder Of Co-Creation Hub Appointed Minister By Tinubu / 13 Ex-Militants Dismissed From Lufthansa Pilot Training School In Germany

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.