Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,531 members, 7,801,474 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:47 PM

Who Is Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is Buhari (293 Views)

PDP To APC: Where Is Buhari’s Rice Pyramid, You Owe Nigerians Explanation / Is Buhari The Most Corrupt President Ever / Is Buhari's June 12 Declaration Targeted At Obasanjo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Buhari by Xpol: 8:25am On Jun 05, 2021
It is no more news that some few days ago Buhari the president of Federal republic of Nigeria made known his opinion about the agitation going on in the Eastern part of the country through his official Twitter account, this tweet didn’t go down well with many who termed it has being genocidal in nature and reported it to Twitter and that led to the deletion of this particular tweet by Twitter.

Many Nigerians are also accusing Twitter of double standard including the minister of information Mr Lai Mohammed citing Ipob founder various tweets.

I’m not writing to support Twitter or Buhari.

Twitter is a social platform created by a man for many to use but base on your free will, not compulsory, it has its rules and regulations which you’re supposed to read, understand and accept before you can create an account on it.

Meaning once you’ve agreed to these terms and conditions you’re bound to abide by it or else you face their sanctions.

Now to my Question “ Who is Buhari”

One thing I hate about African leaders is they see themselves as god, no one question or challenge them.

We all read how Trump(An American president who’s perceived as the most powerful president in the world) was given permanent suspension on this same Twitter and heaven and earth didn’t fall.

Why should Buhari suspend Twitter because of his personal ego.
Why should he suspend it because he felt embarrassed “ how can a whole president tweet be deleted “

Didn’t he know Twitter have control over whatever he Buhari do on their(Twitter) platform before he signed up for his account?

Mr President Sir you can’t justify your tweet by another worse tweet from another man or can a man justify stealing in the court of law because someone else has already stolen his property?

The minister of information has a duty to report to Twitter if he feel a tweet violate Twitter’s policy or is threatening the unity of the country.

My advice to you is if you no more feel comfortable with Twitter you can delete your account and leave there, Trump is still much alive after their ban, whoever thought Donald Trump can live a normal life without without Twitter.

One bad side of Twitter and Facebook is they supposed to respect every country sovereignty. If a country legally labels an individual or group as terrorist they are supposed to be regulating the tweets and post coming from them. Twitter especially is known for promoting anti government tweets and remain highly sensitive to Government tweets even in its home country America
Re: Who Is Buhari by Olavic7(m): 8:34am On Jun 05, 2021
Just like King Ahab, Herod and Pharaoh when God decide to push a leader to destruction, he close his ear and make hard his heart. I think that what is happening to Buhari
Re: Who Is Buhari by iKingsley(m): 8:34am On Jun 05, 2021
I wonder how people will elect a rtd., General who once plotted a coup in a country and expect him to be any different
Re: Who Is Buhari by Xscape1993(m): 8:41am On Jun 05, 2021
Buhari is president of the North.

(1) (Reply)

INVEST NIGERIA: NLNG Train 7 Timeline - July 2018 To June 2021 / Akan Udofia: A Business Mogul And Visionary Leader Demanded By His People / DMO Publishes List Of Distribution Agents For FGN Savings Bond

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.