Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:56 AM

The Easiest Way To Get A Husband Is To Give To The Man. Imagine He Took You Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Easiest Way To Get A Husband Is To Give To The Man. Imagine He Took You Out (2068 Views)

My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me / This Lady Is Looking For A Husband For Her Pretty Sister. See Requirements / Single Mom Advertises Herself For A Husband On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Easiest Way To Get A Husband Is To Give To The Man. Imagine He Took You Out by Prettyangelng(f): 8:25am On Jun 05, 2021
The easiest way to get a husband is to give to the man. Imagine he took you out on a date but forgot his wallet with his ATM card at home. He begged you for 1k naira so he can go and get it you refused and after you agreed you told him to pay you the 1k naira back. My sister marriage will run away from people like you.

Rebecca married Isaac because she gave to Abraham's servant and his Camels Water to drink.

The man went and came back the first thing you asked for was the 1k naira you borrowed him. Can't you save him the stress by footing the bills while he pays you later. Only a fool will marry such a woman.

Do you know the meaning of HELP MEET not Help get.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Easiest Way To Get A Husband Is To Give To The Man. Imagine He Took You Out by Rasputino(m): 8:28am On Jun 05, 2021
UAR
Re: The Easiest Way To Get A Husband Is To Give To The Man. Imagine He Took You Out by eddynaira125: 8:31am On Jun 05, 2021
Such women don't exist in Nigeria, they only exist in UAR

2 Likes

Re: The Easiest Way To Get A Husband Is To Give To The Man. Imagine He Took You Out by doggedfighter(f): 9:05am On Jun 05, 2021
Husbands are not scarce.

It's quality men that are scarce

All these tips aren't necessary.

4 Likes

Re: The Easiest Way To Get A Husband Is To Give To The Man. Imagine He Took You Out by LikeAking: 9:07am On Jun 05, 2021
Truth.

Same rule applies to females.
Re: The Easiest Way To Get A Husband Is To Give To The Man. Imagine He Took You Out by Gjmff: 10:49am On Jun 05, 2021
doggedfighter:
Husbands are not scarce.

Just try what the op says or advice a girl who is single to try those tips I swear in few weeks someone will be engaged.

Most nigerian girls are pest. If you play broke to them when you are Rich you will know their true colors. If you also act rich when you are rich you will be burdened for life!

9 Likes

Re: The Easiest Way To Get A Husband Is To Give To The Man. Imagine He Took You Out by Jessepaid(m): 10:50am On Jun 05, 2021
Hehehe....

A man will marry you if he is ready to get married and your flaws are not jaw dropping..

If a man is not ready for marriage nothing will make him get married to you...

Men can be dating around but still be observant of women that they can wife and the ones they can't....

Anytime he is financially prepared for marriage and you are still single he comes straight for you no questions asked...

3 Likes

Re: The Easiest Way To Get A Husband Is To Give To The Man. Imagine He Took You Out by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jun 05, 2021
doggedfighter:
Husbands are not scarce.

quality deserves quality wink

1 Like

Re: The Easiest Way To Get A Husband Is To Give To The Man. Imagine He Took You Out by spiralwedge(m): 7:55pm On Jun 05, 2021
doggedfighter:
Husbands are not scarce.

Send me whatsapp I'm a bit new in Ilorin. 090 ........

Let's attend #KwaraYouthFair tomorrow together
Re: The Easiest Way To Get A Husband Is To Give To The Man. Imagine He Took You Out by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jun 05, 2021
doggedfighter:
Husbands are not scarce.

Women are plenty, but wife material no even reach 1 yard

4 Likes

Re: The Easiest Way To Get A Husband Is To Give To The Man. Imagine He Took You Out by doggedfighter(f): 8:13pm On Jun 05, 2021
spiralwedge:

Send me whatsapp I'm a bit new in Ilorin. 090 sevensixzero foursixzero 15

Let's attend #KwaraYouthFair tomorrow together

How are am I in Kwara, sweetie?
Re: The Easiest Way To Get A Husband Is To Give To The Man. Imagine He Took You Out by Mcslize: 8:27pm On Jun 05, 2021
doggedfighter:
Husbands are not scarce.

Clap for yourself.
Re: The Easiest Way To Get A Husband Is To Give To The Man. Imagine He Took You Out by bepositive11: 11:35pm On Jun 05, 2021
Men and women are not the same. A quality man in not looking for a woman who can give to him financially. He always wants to be on top of his game.

Be careful of men who accept financial assistance from women, especially if they do so often. There are many other ways women can give to a man though

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Easiest Way To Get A Husband Is To Give To The Man. Imagine He Took You Out by bigpicture001: 12:37am On Jun 06, 2021
bepositive11:
Men and women are not the same. A quality man in not looking for a woman who can give to him financially. He always wants to be on top of his game.

Be careful of men who accept financial assistance from women, especially if they do so often. There are many other ways women can give to a man though

Mumu ..move away with your sick.mentality of 70's...so if ur babe hold 4mill in her account and u need to host and launch an online platform which will blow u financially....uv tried every means to get 1.2million....you will abandone a life changing project because of ego of never asking a woman because u want to be real man.................

Guy women are not afraid anymore to face a man and ask for rights originally reserved for men by our culture...get off ur egocentric mindset and make use of resources around u..women are not meant only to be bleeped!
Re: The Easiest Way To Get A Husband Is To Give To The Man. Imagine He Took You Out by losaj25743: 1:31am On Jun 06, 2021
doggedfighter:
Husbands are not scarce.

Re: The Easiest Way To Get A Husband Is To Give To The Man. Imagine He Took You Out by Vision101(m): 2:34am On Jun 06, 2021
@Prettyangelng
The easiest way to get a husband is to give to the man. Imagine he took you out on a date but forgot his wallet with his ATM card at home. He begged you for 1k naira so he can go and get it you refused and after you agreed you told him to pay you the 1k naira back. My sister marriage will run away from people like you.

Rebecca married Isaac because she gave to Abraham's servant and his Camels Water to drink.

The man went and came back the first thing you asked for was the 1k naira you borrowed him. Can't you save him the stress by footing the bills while he pays you later. Only a fool will marry such a woman.

Do you know the meaning of HELP MEET not Help get

@me
You are a correct wife material. I will come for you but I'm still saving money.
Re: The Easiest Way To Get A Husband Is To Give To The Man. Imagine He Took You Out by Vision101(m): 2:37am On Jun 06, 2021
@doggedfighter
Husbands are not scarce.

@me
Husband scarce die ooo. So many of you confide in me.
Re: The Easiest Way To Get A Husband Is To Give To The Man. Imagine He Took You Out by Theboy21: 8:08am On Jun 06, 2021
Those entitled slay queens will go against op, even though she's saying the truth cheesy cheesy
Re: The Easiest Way To Get A Husband Is To Give To The Man. Imagine He Took You Out by bepositive11: 1:33pm On Jun 06, 2021
bigpicture001:

Mumu ..move away with your sick.mentality of 70's...so if ur babe hold 4mill in her account and u need to host and launch an online platform which will blow u financially....uv tried every means to get 1.2million....you will abandone a life changing project because of ego of never asking a woman because u want to be real man.................

Guy women are not afraid anymore to face a man and ask for rights originally reserved for men by our culture...get off ur egocentric mindset and make use of resources around u..women are not meant only to be bleeped!

How can you rely on your woman financially without losing respect? A woman wants a man she can rely on not a man to be a mother for.

A one time loan is one thing, but constantly relying on a woman for money is not right

And if you need to get a loan from a woman, you're not on the same level financially

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Easiest Way To Get A Husband Is To Give To The Man. Imagine He Took You Out by CUMIN: 2:48pm On Jun 06, 2021
Prettyangelng:

Do you know the meaning of HELP MEET not Help get.

Exactly. I was once in such condition. The girl had it but unwilling I cut her off cuz of that. She still stalk me die
Re: The Easiest Way To Get A Husband Is To Give To The Man. Imagine He Took You Out by bigpicture001: 3:36pm On Jun 06, 2021
bepositive11:

How can you rely on your woman financially without losing respect? A woman wants a man she can rely on not a man to be a mother for.

A one time loan is one thing, but constantly relying on a woman for money is not right

And if you need to get a loan from a woman, you're not on the same level financially

You are using the wrong choice of word.."rely". nobody relies on even their parents....why not try the word "assist" "patner" there are mny words in the dictionary...not only rely..

Now back to the matter on hand, a guy and a lady should look for whom will compliment them, not a one way thing whether relationship or marriage..nobody has it all.

If ur very comfortable ,its somethibg else,but if ur struggling and ur sincere and she has and u are not asking because ur egoistic..u deserve to die a poor man.
Genuine assist request to be lifted up by ur patner be it guy or babe is not a crime
Re: The Easiest Way To Get A Husband Is To Give To The Man. Imagine He Took You Out by blazepascal(m): 3:42pm On Jun 06, 2021
Ladies.if you follow this advice you will excel.
Re: The Easiest Way To Get A Husband Is To Give To The Man. Imagine He Took You Out by bigpicture001: 3:48pm On Jun 06, 2021
This is one option ladies have vehemently refused to explore..but honestly it works
Re: The Easiest Way To Get A Husband Is To Give To The Man. Imagine He Took You Out by bepositive11: 4:34pm On Jun 06, 2021
bigpicture001:

You are using the wrong choice of word.."rely". nobody relies on even their parents....why not try the word "assist" "patner" there are mny words in the dictionary...not only rely..

Now back to the matter on hand, a guy and a lady should look for whom will compliment them, not a one way thing whether relationship or marriage..nobody has it all.

If ur very comfortable ,its somethibg else,but if ur struggling and ur sincere and she has and u are not asking because ur egoistic..u deserve to die a poor man.
Genuine assist request to be lifted up by ur patner be it guy or babe is not a crime

You do you

I'm not a poor man BTW. Be careful with your words. What goes around comes back around
Re: The Easiest Way To Get A Husband Is To Give To The Man. Imagine He Took You Out by RisenJoe(m): 5:22pm On Jun 06, 2021
True talk, but what if the guy never returns

(1) (Reply)

Bursted! Man Caught His Fiance Red-handed On Bed With His Best Man To Be / Am Emotionally Down Right Now, What Should I Do? / My Salary Wahala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.