Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,379 members, 7,808,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:41 AM

Apc Not Happy With Twitter Ban - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apc Not Happy With Twitter Ban (651 Views)

Impostor Decamped To APC Not Me – Kogi ADC Chairman Adoji / Sdp's Coalition With APC Not For Political Offices But For Welfare Of Osun -omis / Begging R-APC, Not An Act Of Cowardice — Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apc Not Happy With Twitter Ban by Zetra7: 8:32am On Jun 05, 2021
Up till now, no statement from APC concerning the ban of twitter.
They know it's a dangerous move that will put the party in a very difficult position.

First APC is now officially regarded as Anti free speech, anti social media and the owner of the most illiterate administration Nigeria has ever had since creation..

Secondly, APC up till now have not deleted their account and still in shock of the presidential move. They know PDP will leverage on this advantage as 2023 approaches..

Chances are that the Federal government will compel every party to ban their social media come election time but PDP will use their oversee account to coordinate their attacks on the government and gather invisible electorates which FG APC cannot access..

We all know Buhari led government is foolish but didn't they will be so foolish to continue to divide the country.

Check the statistics, 98percent of the south are against the ban but over 70 percent of the North favour the ban.. Same ratio during the endsars

2 Likes

Re: Apc Not Happy With Twitter Ban by Olavic7(m): 8:41am On Jun 05, 2021
When a goverment act before thinking. Such goverment eventually end sinking

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apc Not Happy With Twitter Ban by AGNESikpuNNU(f): 8:42am On Jun 05, 2021
Buhhari phenomenon can cause insanity if given much thought. A prehistoric govt of aged cold blooded reptiles. Buhhari's name and topic is banned among my FAFs.
That's my buffer for mental well being.

3 Likes

Re: Apc Not Happy With Twitter Ban by doggedfighter(f): 8:53am On Jun 05, 2021
It has finally dawned on me that there's real trouble cry

2 Likes

Re: Apc Not Happy With Twitter Ban by mrvitalis(m): 8:54am On Jun 05, 2021
Honestly the only good thing about the Twitter ban is that we smart Nigeria can now dominate Twitter no more arewa Twitter

Buhari has finished APC completely

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Apc Not Happy With Twitter Ban by bjdon: 9:17am On Jun 05, 2021
All those stupid southerners that voted for Buhari in 2015 and 2019...see your lives now

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apc Not Happy With Twitter Ban by Freestainworld(m): 9:59am On Jun 05, 2021
Don't vote this calamity, una say no, everyday, all we here on nairaland is Igbo this , Igbo that, but Igbos didn't give this terrorist a good vote, but people who are wiser than the Igbos are the one's who voted this man in power, hausas are complaining, Yorubas are complaining, Igbos are complaining, the only people not complaining is the cow lovers, if they tell the ear to hear, and it refuses, when they cut of the head, the ear will follow the head and fall off.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Can't I Access Nairaland With VPN? / We Prefer Okorocha To Other Igbo Politicians, Says Northern Group / More Reactions As Miss Africa Russia Representative From Nigeria Steps Out With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.