Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,894 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:52 PM

Let's Be Sincere. "Can You Marry A Woman Like Your Mother?" - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Let's Be Sincere. "Can You Marry A Woman Like Your Mother?" (41810 Views)

May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum / Can You Marry Someone Like Your Mom Or Dad?? / If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Be Sincere. "Can You Marry A Woman Like Your Mother?" by Niwdog(m): 10:33pm On Jun 07, 2021
Other aspects= YES
Religion issue=NO(She was too deep in it and neglect some vital things)
Re: Let's Be Sincere. "Can You Marry A Woman Like Your Mother?" by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 10:35pm On Jun 07, 2021
ImaIma1:

Apparently, you are still a child, because you don't even know how to communicate without exposing your immaturity. If you had any sense that is of any worth, would you type this rubbish you just did? NO.

MariahAngel please don't mention me with this disrespectful girl again abeg. I don't have time for people who lack home training.
She was extremely disrespectful for no reason! I avoid people like her like a plaque.

12 Likes

Re: Let's Be Sincere. "Can You Marry A Woman Like Your Mother?" by alizma: 10:35pm On Jun 07, 2021
To the best I know of my mother, I would be very very much happy if I have a woman like her as my wife. She loves and respect my father not just as her husband but as the head of the house, you can't play or drop my father's plate for food anywhere you like without having rough shoulder with my mother. Her husband's things has to be handle special and with respect. Is been about 20years now that we lost our father but my mother still finds ways to bring him into some discussions, you will be discussing something with her and the next thing you will hear is that your father would have preferred it done this way. If you visit her and she decides to tell you 5 stories, 3 of it will be about her late husband.

42 Likes

Re: Let's Be Sincere. "Can You Marry A Woman Like Your Mother?" by ImaIma1(f): 10:36pm On Jun 07, 2021
travelinfo:

Nobody is perfect

Know this & know peace

Don't worry. I am a young mum and I know that. So it's funny when guys take everything their mums say without questioning it. Even my little girl will ask me "why"

11 Likes

Re: Let's Be Sincere. "Can You Marry A Woman Like Your Mother?" by ceede2: 10:36pm On Jun 07, 2021
Bola146:

Same as you kid! Bring it on Omo caution who knows how to behave cheesy cheesy
wahala, who is your teacher? You need serious help

Check my rule 5.

2 Likes

Re: Let's Be Sincere. "Can You Marry A Woman Like Your Mother?" by stevedeey(m): 10:36pm On Jun 07, 2021
A very Yes bro
Re: Let's Be Sincere. "Can You Marry A Woman Like Your Mother?" by Hespee93: 10:36pm On Jun 07, 2021
Solsix:
For me NO, my mom is a great woman, but there some traits I want in my woman which she don't have.

This si where I'mmgoing as well.

No matter how much you love your mum, there are some certain traits you will want to her to eradicate.

3 Likes

Re: Let's Be Sincere. "Can You Marry A Woman Like Your Mother?" by loveabletd(m): 10:36pm On Jun 07, 2021
Yes , very sure cos my mother is very caring and very loyal , she is cool
Re: Let's Be Sincere. "Can You Marry A Woman Like Your Mother?" by benuejosh: 10:37pm On Jun 07, 2021
A million times and I will.
Re: Let's Be Sincere. "Can You Marry A Woman Like Your Mother?" by Bola146(f): 10:38pm On Jun 07, 2021
ceede2:
wahala, who is your teacher? You need serious help

Check my rule 5.
Like the help they got you are now... Pele cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Let's Be Sincere. "Can You Marry A Woman Like Your Mother?" by GeneralPula: 10:38pm On Jun 07, 2021
bizhop01:
Very simple question but 99.9% of people here are busy cooking essay cool

Which makes it all lies my bruh..
Re: Let's Be Sincere. "Can You Marry A Woman Like Your Mother?" by PrinceVM(m): 10:39pm On Jun 07, 2021
no God 4bid, d woman wahala self i neva carry am finish talkless of adding another one
My mother have anger issues, i mean hot one like fire

6 Likes

Re: Let's Be Sincere. "Can You Marry A Woman Like Your Mother?" by obayendo1010(m): 10:39pm On Jun 07, 2021
For me?
A big yes will marry anyone close to 57% of her trait was raised by a single mom but the amount of sense And understand I have about life at a very young age can never be far from the tree.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Be Sincere. "Can You Marry A Woman Like Your Mother?" by Ayo2004: 10:40pm On Jun 07, 2021
If I see any woman that resembles my mother small,i will run....

I love her but she is too religious,controlling,hard to please,fond of emotional blackmail,hard to live with,doesn't know how to talk without insults,she even sees telling her about her mistakes as disrespect and fond of misdirecting anger when things do not go her way,her anger issues worse pass anything for this life
Even my papa japa!
Anyways,she is my mother so it is what it is
Funny enough,these are all traits of many Nigerian women

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Be Sincere. "Can You Marry A Woman Like Your Mother?" by Emerie22(m): 10:40pm On Jun 07, 2021
Bola146:
angry kiss 100% YES!!! She trained 2 PhD, Msc and 1 BEd by herself. She loving, caring, she forgives easily, she loves her privacy, she taught me giving is good no matter how rich or poor you are, she can greet from her house to only when she is tired. I hate her first but when I was growing up, I will continue to appreciate her whenever I remember all the lessons she taught us. She is just a good role model to me!

Coming for you then
Re: Let's Be Sincere. "Can You Marry A Woman Like Your Mother?" by Extremefiles(m): 10:40pm On Jun 07, 2021
NO
Re: Let's Be Sincere. "Can You Marry A Woman Like Your Mother?" by Progressyac: 10:43pm On Jun 07, 2021
Honestly yea
My mum, the kind I want
Re: Let's Be Sincere. "Can You Marry A Woman Like Your Mother?" by bekpo(m): 10:43pm On Jun 07, 2021
Yes, yes n yes. The kind I have been craving for!
Re: Let's Be Sincere. "Can You Marry A Woman Like Your Mother?" by Mason360(m): 10:43pm On Jun 07, 2021
angry BIG NO.

She's very caring and hard-working

But

I don't think I will survive another round of nagging , manipulation and toxicity with another woman.

17 Likes

Re: Let's Be Sincere. "Can You Marry A Woman Like Your Mother?" by Kiddo01(m): 10:44pm On Jun 07, 2021
See many people commending their mother ,who go say him mama soup no sweet
Re: Let's Be Sincere. "Can You Marry A Woman Like Your Mother?" by Workch: 10:44pm On Jun 07, 2021
Nope, my mom is a good woman but she plays the victim card a lot and I can't tolerate that.

14 Likes

Re: Let's Be Sincere. "Can You Marry A Woman Like Your Mother?" by Rohzay(m): 10:44pm On Jun 07, 2021
Never,....

1 Like

Re: Let's Be Sincere. "Can You Marry A Woman Like Your Mother?" by Wealthoptulent(m): 10:45pm On Jun 07, 2021
medropoly:
This question is for the honest and sincere minded people.
Can you marry a woman like your mother?

Let me start with myself.
"My mother is really a nice and caring woman, (mostly to us her children) but to her husband (my dad) the relationship there is really not cool. To some extent, I can't because she dose allot of things that really annoys me as her child not to talk of her husband".

So what about you?

Modification dey oo! grin grin. I go edit am.... But i wished my 1st marriage , my woman was like my mum would av managed. But she only bears her name [namesake] bt character wise hmm i QUIT! not what a HARDWORKING MAN should retire too. Marry young N early oo, so can change ur VOW EARLY too

5 Likes

Re: Let's Be Sincere. "Can You Marry A Woman Like Your Mother?" by Camberlo(m): 10:45pm On Jun 07, 2021
Come confirm 100%
Re: Let's Be Sincere. "Can You Marry A Woman Like Your Mother?" by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jun 07, 2021
NO!
Re: Let's Be Sincere. "Can You Marry A Woman Like Your Mother?" by Austineva2: 10:46pm On Jun 07, 2021
OscarJaden:
I don't want to marry a wyf like my mother

Never

My mother left my siblings and i at a tender age to get married to my fathers best friend just one week after the death of my father....

I feel so much pain and hatred for her anytime she try connecting to us
eyaaa! Very painful one! A week of d departure of ur dad is very very unfair nah! Very questionable if its here in igboland. Its well

3 Likes

Re: Let's Be Sincere. "Can You Marry A Woman Like Your Mother?" by studentofTruth: 10:46pm On Jun 07, 2021
NO!

1 Like

Re: Let's Be Sincere. "Can You Marry A Woman Like Your Mother?" by Vireani79: 10:46pm On Jun 07, 2021
Nope I can't
Trust me
I know why

3 Likes

Re: Let's Be Sincere. "Can You Marry A Woman Like Your Mother?" by jaxxy(m): 10:46pm On Jun 07, 2021
While she has losts of great traits that i admire,...

i do not think so.

1 Like

Re: Let's Be Sincere. "Can You Marry A Woman Like Your Mother?" by ceede2: 10:46pm On Jun 07, 2021
Bola146:
Like the help they got you are now... Pele cheesy cheesy
Bola 146 did you check the rule 5.
I don't want you to end up changing your moniker that's why I'm resounding it.
Re: Let's Be Sincere. "Can You Marry A Woman Like Your Mother?" by Coldie(m): 10:47pm On Jun 07, 2021
1million times over
Re: Let's Be Sincere. "Can You Marry A Woman Like Your Mother?" by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jun 07, 2021
medropoly:
This question is for the honest and sincere minded people.
Can you marry a woman like your mother?

Let me start with myself.
"My mother is really a nice and caring woman, (mostly to us her children) but to her husband (my dad) the relationship there is really not cool. To some extent, I can't because she dose allot of things that really annoys me as her child not to talk of her husband".

So what about you?
Another thread to bash women.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Man Sexually Molested/harassed Shares Story Also Advises Parents (PHOTOS) / Need An Affordable Smart TV's and Home Appliances, Check In Here / Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.