Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:22 AM

Dismissed Soldiers: Nnamdi Kanu Deceived Us To Train IPOB/ESN Militias - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dismissed Soldiers: Nnamdi Kanu Deceived Us To Train IPOB/ESN Militias (71050 Views)

Kehinde Ajibade: IPPIS Is A Scam, FG Deceived Us / How Fulanis Used Hausas As Foot Soldiers, Nnamdi Kanu Reveals / Boko Haram Deceived Us With Religious Sermon Before Killing 80 - Borno Survivor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dismissed Soldiers: Nnamdi Kanu Deceived Us To Train IPOB/ESN Militias by Mrpojj(m): 7:16pm On Jun 06, 2021
Activist001:
Lmao. Brainwashed IPOB thugs.

Meanwhile Kanu the scammer is chilling in London and y'all are here killing yourselves. grin

I just wish this was happening elsewhere and not in the East. Mumu people everywhere in this country.
Are you not tired of this picture?
Re: Dismissed Soldiers: Nnamdi Kanu Deceived Us To Train IPOB/ESN Militias by NikAustine: 7:40pm On Jun 06, 2021
OmoManU:

Fly over which Biafra, please stop displaying your ignorance In public
Brother you need to fly over. You can pass through delta Igbo anioma land...you can't pass through there to far away Akwa ibom.
You can't pass through the Igbo part of Rivers State cause all those parts will be absolve into BIAFRA
Re: Dismissed Soldiers: Nnamdi Kanu Deceived Us To Train IPOB/ESN Militias by OmoManU: 7:42pm On Jun 06, 2021
NikAustine:
Brother you need to fly over. You can pass through delta Igbo anioma land...you can't pass through there to far away Akwa ibom.
You can't pass through the Igbo part of Rivers State cause all those parts will be absolve into BIAFRA
What's this one talking about please, you sure you never drink ogidigba
Re: Dismissed Soldiers: Nnamdi Kanu Deceived Us To Train IPOB/ESN Militias by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jun 06, 2021
thank you for this lovely article
so called biafra are starting what they can't finish imagine them getting sack and suspended soldiers to train thier men that is really shameful
which means biafra depend on left over
i come in peace
Re: Dismissed Soldiers: Nnamdi Kanu Deceived Us To Train IPOB/ESN Militias by Blackdisciple(m): 7:43pm On Jun 06, 2021
What matters is that they have been trained and I didn't see that as a problem because is helping in fighting Fulani herdsmen, if not for the government that came fighting for the fulanise that warrant the attack on government officials And today it has turned to Government Vs IPOB .

Imagine how South East would have been like in the hands of Fulanise if there was no ESN, see South West today, Fulanise are everywhere ravaging lands.
Re: Dismissed Soldiers: Nnamdi Kanu Deceived Us To Train IPOB/ESN Militias by ZaddyGO(m): 7:45pm On Jun 06, 2021
mrvitalis:
This lies from Nigerian government is becoming childish ....where are the said ESN members arrested in owerri that confessed till date not one has been taken to court

5 people were arrested in imo as unknown gun men later found to be innocent ( if it's me I'm asking for 100 billion compensation or we meet in court )

Government can't win this propaganda war ...soon countries would stop selling arms to Nigeria

My brother eh.. The matter tire me.. Naija govt just dey force lies from people mouths
Re: Dismissed Soldiers: Nnamdi Kanu Deceived Us To Train IPOB/ESN Militias by AyoolaIgwe(m): 7:47pm On Jun 06, 2021
grin with this level of aggression you're not Igbo. We know Igbo people by their manners and the quality of things they say grin. It is well with you my friend. Be proud of where you come from, don't hide it grin
Activist001:

How are you Igbo? Or you want me to prove that I'm an Igbo guy to some random jobless guy on the internet?
Re: Dismissed Soldiers: Nnamdi Kanu Deceived Us To Train IPOB/ESN Militias by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jun 06, 2021
I'm not one of his fans but what caught my attention is your assertion about Igbo's. How can you just pick people randomly and conclude that they bear hate in mind, don't love themselves and they don't read. That's bad, no matter where you come from always stand for truth and don't hate people because of your perception towards them. It's really wrong for your kind to be promoting this kind of message on social media because the more you do, the more others react to it. Now that our country is in tense situations we should be mindful of what we post because many are in pains already just waiting for slide chance to cause havoc.
#PeacefulNigeriaWeWant

Kuginzi:

Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is no doubt a very smart man. His strategies so far has made members of his group continue to swell beyond even his own imagination. This growth has enabled him to also become stupendously rich as most of them do monthly and yearly contributions to finance his many oversea trips.
Mazi Nnamdi Kanu knows from day one that his supposed quest for a new state of Brafra is not genuine. If it were, he would've encouraged his followers to massively participate in the politics of the Southeast to elect federal and state lawmakers who will champion a constitutional amendment to include the absent referendum in the constitution. This way it can be lawful for Nigerians from the east to through a referendum determine whether to remain or go.
Re: Dismissed Soldiers: Nnamdi Kanu Deceived Us To Train IPOB/ESN Militias by PIMPAR: 7:50pm On Jun 06, 2021
Tochj:
Even if these confessions are true
IPOB didn't disappoint or betray them
1.You were fully paid what you agreed
2.You will become General when Biafra comes.
Biafra hasn't come.
3.Youknow what you're going into before you start.
Online general. Use your sense for once
Re: Dismissed Soldiers: Nnamdi Kanu Deceived Us To Train IPOB/ESN Militias by Kuginzi: 7:54pm On Jun 06, 2021
deukpai:
I'm not one of his fans but what caught my attention is your assertion about Igbo's. How can you just pick people randomly and conclude that they bear hate in mind, don't love themselves and they don't read. That's bad, no matter where you come from always stand for truth and don't hate people because of your perception towards them. It's really wrong for your kind to be promoting this kind of message on social media because the more you do, the more others react to it. Now that our country is in tense situations we should be mindful of what we post because many are in pains already just waiting for slide chance to cause havoc.
#PeacefulNigeriaWeWant

Pls I stand to be corrected. What kind of message did I pass?
Re: Dismissed Soldiers: Nnamdi Kanu Deceived Us To Train IPOB/ESN Militias by NikAustine: 7:56pm On Jun 06, 2021
OmoManU:
What's this one talking about please, you sure you never drink ogidigba
Nigerians can't drive to farway Akwa ibom without going through Igbo parts of the Niger delta that's what I'm saying. So imagibe if those side are in part of BIAFRA so how do you do it?
Re: Dismissed Soldiers: Nnamdi Kanu Deceived Us To Train IPOB/ESN Militias by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jun 06, 2021
Clearly stated there. Read it up!

Kuginzi:

Pls I stand to be corrected. What kind of message did I pass?
Re: Dismissed Soldiers: Nnamdi Kanu Deceived Us To Train IPOB/ESN Militias by Kuginzi: 8:03pm On Jun 06, 2021
deukpai:
Clearly stated there. Read it up!

It depends on how you translate it.
"Conscience is an open Wound ,only the Truth can heal it ”
Re: Dismissed Soldiers: Nnamdi Kanu Deceived Us To Train IPOB/ESN Militias by OmoManU: 8:16pm On Jun 06, 2021
NikAustine:
Nigerians can't drive to farway Akwa ibom without going through Igbo parts of the Niger delta that's what I'm saying. So imagibe if those side are in part of BIAFRA so how do you do it?

First off how much do you know about the map of Nigeria or the geography of Nigeria. If for instance someone is going to Akwa-Ibom from Abuja, since there's now another country, there won't be any reason to pass thru igbo land to get to Akwa Ibom, let me give you a description of how you will journey, from Abj down to Benin, Benin to Warri then Port-Harcourt and then link up Akwa Ibom tho might be longer but it will be only option left available, fact you people don't want to accept is, Biafra will be surrounded by Nigeria, it will be a tiny enclave inside Nigeria and they can decide to do you anything they like
Re: Dismissed Soldiers: Nnamdi Kanu Deceived Us To Train IPOB/ESN Militias by nnamdico82: 8:50pm On Jun 06, 2021
Re: Dismissed Soldiers: Nnamdi Kanu Deceived Us To Train IPOB/ESN Militias by BePrepared: 8:58pm On Jun 06, 2021
Kuginzi:
The problem created by Mr Kenny Okwu (Nnamdi KANU) can only be solved by all of us together through media evangelism, constant teaching and preaching,&re-orientation of the minds of our people (the Igbos) in seminars, workshops&conferences. We must teach the Igbos to love one another. Nnamdi KANU has planted hate&enmity among the Biafrans.
Media is the answer, the only way to counter Mr KANU's false propaganda. Our people (the Igbos) are too lazy to read. They prefer listening to gossips &watching false acts&false shows. This is why they are easily deceived by false propaganda, what the Bible calls "feigned words" & the "enticing words of men's wisdom". The deceivers use enticing & seducing words to lure their preys & make a merchandize of them.

Very very true, If u go to d east today, see this wonder people gathered together and telling each other how Mazi Nnamdi is coming to Nigeria next week with one million American soilders u wonder.

That doesn't negate the fact that Nigeria has been unfair to the Igbo
Re: Dismissed Soldiers: Nnamdi Kanu Deceived Us To Train IPOB/ESN Militias by Obec70(m): 9:08pm On Jun 06, 2021
What a junck dose this one resemble a private security man not talk of a soldier haba Nigerian government and media houses make una help us to help una this misinformation is becoming more and more childish!
Re: Dismissed Soldiers: Nnamdi Kanu Deceived Us To Train IPOB/ESN Militias by gaftsoil(m): 9:14pm On Jun 06, 2021
Why all these lies. Can't they see that people are no more buying the lies
Re: Dismissed Soldiers: Nnamdi Kanu Deceived Us To Train IPOB/ESN Militias by AyoolaIgwe(m): 9:28pm On Jun 06, 2021
Since you've refused to be civil I've done the needful. Expect it grin
Activist001:

How are you Igbo? Or you want me to prove that I'm an Igbo guy to some random jobless guy on the internet?
Re: Dismissed Soldiers: Nnamdi Kanu Deceived Us To Train IPOB/ESN Militias by cohug: 9:35pm On Jun 06, 2021
fresh lies
Re: Dismissed Soldiers: Nnamdi Kanu Deceived Us To Train IPOB/ESN Militias by luluman: 10:04pm On Jun 06, 2021
Curious345:
yes I agree am cooking up a story , but The Fulani TERRORISTs who killed in IBARAPA,isikilu and his dad are ingredients in that cooking pot.

The food must done
The fact that you know one Iskilu doesn't meant you know every other fulani attackers.
Re: Dismissed Soldiers: Nnamdi Kanu Deceived Us To Train IPOB/ESN Militias by Kuginzi: 10:08pm On Jun 06, 2021
BePrepared:

Very very true, If u go to d east today, see this wonder people gathered together and telling each other how Mazi Nnamdi is coming to Nigeria next week with one million American soilders u wonder.

That doesn't negate the fact that Nigeria has been unfair to the Igbo
You're right!!

Re: Dismissed Soldiers: Nnamdi Kanu Deceived Us To Train IPOB/ESN Militias by Stone03: 10:10pm On Jun 06, 2021
Trump is on his way back to White House by God's grace
Re: Dismissed Soldiers: Nnamdi Kanu Deceived Us To Train IPOB/ESN Militias by boltmach: 10:25pm On Jun 06, 2021
Fake news
Re: Dismissed Soldiers: Nnamdi Kanu Deceived Us To Train IPOB/ESN Militias by mutvy: 10:32pm On Jun 06, 2021
Igbo people are bad. Let us wipe them out.
Re: Dismissed Soldiers: Nnamdi Kanu Deceived Us To Train IPOB/ESN Militias by Curious345: 10:34pm On Jun 06, 2021
Sick mind .

Oh in your deluded head ,you think so? "Do them anything they like ? Same way Lesotho and Swaziland are surrounded by SOUTH Africa and the SA is doing them "anything they like"?

These FULANI monikers do not cease to amaze me .
OmoManU:

First off how much do you know about the map of Nigeria or the geography of Nigeria. If for instance someone is going to Akwa-Ibom from Abuja, since there's now another country, there won't be any reason to pass thru igbo land to get to Akwa Ibom, let me give you a description of how you will journey, from Abj down to Benin, Benin to Warri then Port-Harcourt and then link up Akwa Ibom tho might be longer but it will be only option left available, fact you people don't want to accept is, Biafra will be surrounded by Nigeria, it will be a tiny enclave inside Nigeria and they can decide to do you anything they like
Re: Dismissed Soldiers: Nnamdi Kanu Deceived Us To Train IPOB/ESN Militias by Curious345: 10:36pm On Jun 06, 2021
mutvy:
Igbo people are bad. Let us wipe them out.
as it is ,Igbo is more in Polulation , it's HAUSA YORUBA IGBO IJAW FULANI TIV ETC.

THE FULANI TERRORISTS ARE ACTUALLY the most hated tribe as we speak
Re: Dismissed Soldiers: Nnamdi Kanu Deceived Us To Train IPOB/ESN Militias by StreetMedia: 10:45pm On Jun 06, 2021
Take it or leave it.

This news is fabricated to sweet the BMCs and the other cows.

Keep fooling yourselves... Hahahahahaha
Re: Dismissed Soldiers: Nnamdi Kanu Deceived Us To Train IPOB/ESN Militias by Scap93: 11:26pm On Jun 06, 2021
Activist001:
Lmao. Brainwashed IPOB thugs.

Meanwhile Kanu the scammer is chilling in London and y'all are here killing yourselves. grin

I just wish this was happening elsewhere and not in the East. Mumu people everywhere in this country.

Mumu is it your Chilling? Go and comment about the killings going on in the North and SW, na where ndi Igbo dey una dey get cheap data dey comment. Ndi ara
Re: Dismissed Soldiers: Nnamdi Kanu Deceived Us To Train IPOB/ESN Militias by NikAustine: 11:40pm On Jun 06, 2021
OmoManU:

You forget if the Ikwerres accept to be part of BIAFRA cause for now they have identity crisis. If they do accept than Portharcourt becomes part of BIAFRA...tell me again how do u do it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother / Atiku Checks Into Trump International Hotel In Washington DC- PICTURES / Dino Melaye Mocks Godswill Akpabio At Akwa Ibom State Government House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.