Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,245 members, 7,807,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:07 PM

I Have Been Commissioned For Mural Wall Paintings By Rivers State Gov. (photos) - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / I Have Been Commissioned For Mural Wall Paintings By Rivers State Gov. (photos) (640 Views)

Check Out My Mural Arts On A School Walls / Personalities On N1000 Note Wear Face-Masks As Artist Draws Note On The Wall / Paintings By A Nairalander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Been Commissioned For Mural Wall Paintings By Rivers State Gov. (photos) by FactBoyz: 10:08am On Jun 05, 2021
Over the past couple of weeks, I’ve worked tirelessly on this project, I was Commissioned by the Rivers state Government, Ministry of Culture and Tourism, through the Honorable Commisioner of Culture and Tourism to Make these realistic Mural wall paintings at the newly built Rivers state Zoo Musuem, this project was done within the span of 4weeks of intense work, and I’m so happy about the finished work and I can’t wait for the Zoo Musuem to be open for public view.

Swipe through all images to see complete works...

Ibim Cookey
(Artist)

https://web.facebook.com/ibim.cookey.58/posts/1863905837125238

Re: I Have Been Commissioned For Mural Wall Paintings By Rivers State Gov. (photos) by FactBoyz: 10:09am On Jun 05, 2021
More

Re: I Have Been Commissioned For Mural Wall Paintings By Rivers State Gov. (photos) by FactBoyz: 10:09am On Jun 05, 2021
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Have Been Commissioned For Mural Wall Paintings By Rivers State Gov. (photos) by countryfive: 12:28pm On Jun 05, 2021
wink
Re: I Have Been Commissioned For Mural Wall Paintings By Rivers State Gov. (photos) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jun 05, 2021
Nice work, loves art.
Re: I Have Been Commissioned For Mural Wall Paintings By Rivers State Gov. (photos) by Blesschemical: 9:51pm On Jun 06, 2021
Wow! nice work
Re: I Have Been Commissioned For Mural Wall Paintings By Rivers State Gov. (photos) by pheranme9(m): 1:01pm On Jun 07, 2021
Nice work you sabi no cap
Re: I Have Been Commissioned For Mural Wall Paintings By Rivers State Gov. (photos) by dhaeyvhiid(m): 9:57am On Jun 10, 2021
We aim to develop more material and Artigraphers is an art community website/blog. We are an online art marketer and artist who connects and promotes artworks and artists from Africa and around the world.

We'd like to create a blog article on you and your artwork if you're a visual artist. You may also become a member of the community.
You might get some recognition.
You must have a minimum of 5 finished pieces of artwork to be shown.

(1) (Reply)

3D CGI For Film Compositing Needed / I Need Photo Retouching.. / Please Guys, Critique This logo For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.