Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:03 AM

Access To Twitter Denied From Nigeria Cyberspace - BBC Reports - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Access To Twitter Denied From Nigeria Cyberspace - BBC Reports (29637 Views)

Nigeria Loses ₦2 Billion Daily To Twitter Ban - NetBlocks (Sahara Reporters) / Governor Seyi Makinde Reacts To Twitter Ban By Federal Government / Goodbye To Twitter In Nigeria - Adamu Garba Mocks Twitter After Suspension (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Access To Twitter Denied From Nigeria Cyberspace - BBC Reports by JohnSin97: 12:54pm On Jun 05, 2021
Really don't even do twitter much after three of my accounts were suspended. Twitter tends to punish pro right wing accounts. What the nigerian government is doing tho is unacceptable and calls for removal of this government..... buhari is an animal that will burn this country.
Re: Access To Twitter Denied From Nigeria Cyberspace - BBC Reports by Elliotwaveforec: 12:56pm On Jun 05, 2021
Doyin2:

It is very suspicious to delete Buharis tweet and leave that of the Ipob leader of a legally declared terrorist organization.

Very suspicious!!

'legally' with kangaroo court ruling?
Re: Access To Twitter Denied From Nigeria Cyberspace - BBC Reports by eyostines(m): 12:56pm On Jun 05, 2021
May God give you solitude to bear the lost
WalkerMichael:
Dear NL brothers and sisters, i lost my mother on Monday 31st cry cry such a hard knock on me . I just hope God comforts myself and sisters. I promise to make her proud for life. please help me with your words, I'm really down. I'll be fine
Re: Access To Twitter Denied From Nigeria Cyberspace - BBC Reports by techeens: 12:58pm On Jun 05, 2021
[url=https://techeens.com/the-best-vpn-for-your-twitter-account/ ]The Best VPN For Your Twitter Account In Nigeria
[/url]
Re: Access To Twitter Denied From Nigeria Cyberspace - BBC Reports by Burstit(m): 1:05pm On Jun 05, 2021
CilicMarin:
Nigeria Corporate Existence Is Bigger Than A Twitter Platform That Promotes Terrorism.

I stand With Mr. President...and urge other African President To Take A Cue From Nigeria.

Could twitter had allowed late Osama Bin Ladin to tweet violence against the unity of America without sanctions? Whose interest is Twitter promoting in Nigeria?
whose interest is the jihadist of a president promoting in nigeria.? You make me want to puke. Buhari is not fit to live amongst men.
Re: Access To Twitter Denied From Nigeria Cyberspace - BBC Reports by Burstit(m): 1:07pm On Jun 05, 2021
Simplyleo:
But I thought ict experts already said the ban is impossible and some onion thieves are already going for Thanksgiving in that regard. undecided
E go shock you, son of perdition.
Re: Access To Twitter Denied From Nigeria Cyberspace - BBC Reports by Jayess: 1:12pm On Jun 05, 2021
I use my Twitter app up till now, no VPN, no proxy alteration. I drop tweets, reply watch videos, read news and all I normally do on Twitter...... I don't understand the effect of this ban
Re: Access To Twitter Denied From Nigeria Cyberspace - BBC Reports by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jun 05, 2021
CilicMarin:
Nigeria Corporate Existence Is Bigger Than A Twitter Platform That Promotes Terrorism.

I stand With Mr. President...and urge other African President To Take A Cue From Nigeria.

Could twitter had allowed late Osama Bin Ladin to tweet violence against the unity of America without sanctions? Whose interest is Twitter promoting in Nigeria?

Though I don’t think a ban is the right answer I agree with you.

Twitter has never favoured Nigeria They are moving to Ghana but targeting the Nigerians so let them ban them until they come back to normal.

Secessionists should not be given a platform because it would not be tolerated in any civilised country in the world why should the Nigerian one be different?

The people that have never lived in war are the ones making noise, small end sars their sponsors climbed private jet with their families and ran away is it when real fight begins?

1 Like

Re: Access To Twitter Denied From Nigeria Cyberspace - BBC Reports by Refinedbeing(m): 1:20pm On Jun 05, 2021
seanwilliam:
sometimes it’s better to remain silent. Stop posting nonsense!!
Your number isn't on whatsapp?
Re: Access To Twitter Denied From Nigeria Cyberspace - BBC Reports by seanwilliam(m): 1:21pm On Jun 05, 2021
Refinedbeing:
Your number isn't on whatsapp?
that’s my WhatsApp number sir. E Dey on my signature boss
Re: Access To Twitter Denied From Nigeria Cyberspace - BBC Reports by Kennyking1234: 1:29pm On Jun 05, 2021
WalkerMichael:
Dear NL brothers and sisters, i lost my mother on Monday 31st cry cry such a hard knock on me . I just hope God comforts myself and sisters. I promise to make her proud for life. please help me with your words, I'm really down. I'll be fine
Take care boss
Re: Access To Twitter Denied From Nigeria Cyberspace - BBC Reports by cornelin(m): 1:34pm On Jun 05, 2021
CilicMarin:

I stand With Mr. President...and urge other African Presidents To Take A Cue From Nigeria.

Could twitter had allowed late Osama Bin Ladin to tweet violence against the unity of America without sanctions? Whose interest is Twitter promoting in Nigeria? Ask yourself

So in your warped mind, if Obama could incite violence against American sovereignty using Twitter, the best thing for the American government is to ban Twitter and make it inaccessible for the ordinary citizens?

Seriously, now I know that your skull is filled with Tuwo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Access To Twitter Denied From Nigeria Cyberspace - BBC Reports by ramatintin(m): 1:35pm On Jun 05, 2021
CilicMarin:

I stand With Mr. President...and urge other African Presidents To Take A Cue From Nigeria.

Could twitter had allowed late Osama Bin Ladin to tweet violence against the unity of America without sanctions? Whose interest is Twitter promoting in Nigeria? Ask yourself
Omo na to deck you

1 Like

Re: Access To Twitter Denied From Nigeria Cyberspace - BBC Reports by donnie(m): 1:36pm On Jun 05, 2021
Re: Access To Twitter Denied From Nigeria Cyberspace - BBC Reports by Graciafun(m): 1:54pm On Jun 05, 2021
WalkerMichael:

May God comfort you and your family
Re: Access To Twitter Denied From Nigeria Cyberspace - BBC Reports by itu404(m): 1:54pm On Jun 05, 2021
PlayMaker14:
[/i]

Oboy, suffer nor dey taya you? You have been suffering and smiling for 6yrs now and you think that's a good way of showing loyalty and respect to Baba lifeless?

Try make you free yourself.
Suffering does not blind the sane minded to facts..your answer is irrelevant
Re: Access To Twitter Denied From Nigeria Cyberspace - BBC Reports by IamPlato(m): 2:03pm On Jun 05, 2021
PlayMaker14:
[/i]

Oboy, suffer nor dey taya you? You have been suffering and smiling for 6yrs now and you think that's a good way of showing loyalty and respect to Baba lifeless?

Try make you free yourself.
Will twitter free you from suffering? Or is your brain made of gas or what?

Face front and get over twitter already, Nigeria has bigger issues
Re: Access To Twitter Denied From Nigeria Cyberspace - BBC Reports by PlayMaker14: 2:11pm On Jun 05, 2021
IamPlato:
Will twitter free you from suffering? Or is your brain made of gas or what?

Face front and get over twitter already, Nigeria has bigger issues
Don't mistake me for your dad.

1 Like

Re: Access To Twitter Denied From Nigeria Cyberspace - BBC Reports by Tchinaidi(m): 2:15pm On Jun 05, 2021
CilicMarin:

I bu mugu
Re: Access To Twitter Denied From Nigeria Cyberspace - BBC Reports by Dynamiq(m): 2:18pm On Jun 05, 2021
WalkerMichael:
This storm, just like other storms, will pass, and, believe me, you will stand again and become a comforter to other people who will experience same or similar things, in future. Accept that God knows best why it happened and that He always means well for you.
May her soul rest in perfect peace. Ameen.
Re: Access To Twitter Denied From Nigeria Cyberspace - BBC Reports by kulekaa(m): 2:19pm On Jun 05, 2021
kindlyheart:
who else is not bothered by this Twitter ban
only you Ode
Re: Access To Twitter Denied From Nigeria Cyberspace - BBC Reports by kindlyheart: 2:30pm On Jun 05, 2021
kulekaa:
only you Ode

grin grin
Re: Access To Twitter Denied From Nigeria Cyberspace - BBC Reports by phemmyfour: 2:39pm On Jun 05, 2021
SimplyFacts:
Only NAIRALAND App exists on my phone tongue. I sympathize with those that can't do without Twitter.
That ugly app
All sites look better when accessed from their app except Nairaland
Re: Access To Twitter Denied From Nigeria Cyberspace - BBC Reports by phemmyfour: 2:43pm On Jun 05, 2021
kindlyheart:
who else is not bothered by this Twitter ban
low IQ detected
Re: Access To Twitter Denied From Nigeria Cyberspace - BBC Reports by Sincinnati: 3:00pm On Jun 05, 2021
CilicMarin:

Even the VPN they are celebrating will soon be banned.
You must be paid handsomely to have sold every brain cell in your skull.

Seun you sure say robots no dey Nairaland so?
Because some statements no dey be like Wetin human being make

Ban VPN because it’s been used to access Twitter?
Do you guys even have blood running in your veins?
Re: Access To Twitter Denied From Nigeria Cyberspace - BBC Reports by donbenie(m): 3:06pm On Jun 05, 2021
Jamesbally:

The East caused it cheesy cheesy
Shut up angry
Re: Access To Twitter Denied From Nigeria Cyberspace - BBC Reports by tonididdy(m): 3:07pm On Jun 05, 2021
bubu2019:

Don't worry, its turn by turn.
Tomorrow they may ban Facebook and nairaland
Wouldn't be surprised.
Often wondered what a dictatorship govt looked like.
Now I know.
Re: Access To Twitter Denied From Nigeria Cyberspace - BBC Reports by donbenie(m): 3:09pm On Jun 05, 2021
Jamesbally:
Shut up angry
Re: Access To Twitter Denied From Nigeria Cyberspace - BBC Reports by Regex: 3:28pm On Jun 05, 2021
Acidosis:

You people used the same Twitter to promote the terrorist.

This people never reason say, if they ban all social media they can't promote their baba and that means no more 30k every month for BMC.

This people brain na akamu full am oh...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Wike Begins Construction Of Ikokwu Flyover Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video / Soludo To Gunmen: We Will Deal With You The Way Criminals Are Dealt With / Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso Visits Mariya Dantata (Photos).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.