Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:51 AM

Buhari Falls Into Nnamdi Kanu's Trap. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Falls Into Nnamdi Kanu's Trap. (5208 Views)

Buhari Falls Sick, With Persistent Coughing.... / Buhari Falls Down In Kogi APC Campaign Rally [video] / Buhari Falls While Coming Down From Podium ( Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Falls Into Nnamdi Kanu's Trap. by Nwadiuto247: 4:56pm On Jun 05, 2021
mekaboy:
For the second time Buhari has fallen into Nnamdi Kanu's trap.

The first was the arrest, now buhari has danced naked before the world.

Drawing the worlds attention to the Biafran war . Even people who did not read buhari's tweet, are now interested.

I must give it up for the fraudster.

Honestly PMB and his team fall my hand.

How can a whole president bring himself so low to this level?
Re: Buhari Falls Into Nnamdi Kanu's Trap. by BiafIntel: 4:58pm On Jun 05, 2021
www.nairaland.com/attachments/13653998_img20210605164804640_jpegbc10e57925bb924bdcad3e7fc617bb11

Your daftness is legendary. What does this picture have to do with the discussion here? You claimed that Mazi Kanu included Benue and Kogi and I am telling your cow brain that it's not ALL of Kogi and Benue, but parts of Kogi and Benue states where Biafrans resides. We MUST not leave them. They MUST come with us, so your 5 FAKE Igbo states as only Biafra is nonsense and insult to us.
Re: Buhari Falls Into Nnamdi Kanu's Trap. by BiafIntel: 5:00pm On Jun 05, 2021
Nwadiuto247:

Honestly PMB and his team fall my hand.

How can a whole president bring himself so low to this level?
Muguh, what is "a whole president" ? That's why you fools live in a Banana republic. A place where every idiot claims "do you know who i am" and it's normal.
Re: Buhari Falls Into Nnamdi Kanu's Trap. by AntiBMC(m): 5:03pm On Jun 05, 2021
BiafIntel:

The fool is a drug user. He is the Igbo deported from Turkey. His name is Chukwuemeka Ofoegbu alias Udele. He also has an "OyigboUdate" moniker. He is broke arss for now. His paymasters are threatening not to renew his online attack job, hence this thread to show his paymasters that he can stop supporting them.

I thought as much. Thank you my brother.

OyigboUpdate dat u? I no too certain say u go end well o... I hope u get all you deserve for supporting evil. atụrụ oji.
Re: Buhari Falls Into Nnamdi Kanu's Trap. by chinwezdasilva: 6:08pm On Jun 05, 2021
MalcoImX:
Why is Buhari treating the iPoB terrorist lightly?

Who is guarantor of Kanu's bail?

He should bring back Kanu or be jailed for not fulfilling the agreements contained in the bond.
Lack of education is your problem,
Re: Buhari Falls Into Nnamdi Kanu's Trap. by Ikology(m): 6:32pm On Jun 05, 2021
Fejoku:

You're so full of evil. So you don't want the genocidal war to be discussed? May any case you ever present any where in this world never be heard. May your tears never be seen and may your plea never be attended to. This is your lot for wishing my people the same thing.
Biafra must be free. All those against her should perish if that's the condition for our freedom.

Nawa for you! You guys feel that every Igbo man must support Nnamdi Kanu and his IPOB. The poster has been a supporter of Igbos in this forum. All these deaths of Igbos youths was caused by attacks on government institutions and killing of government security personnel. You are free to doubt this or also brand me Igbo hater. For the record no Igbo won't be happy if Biafra war is discussed on international level.
Re: Buhari Falls Into Nnamdi Kanu's Trap. by padi94(m): 6:49pm On Jun 05, 2021
MalcoImX:
All talks aside, one thing you should give to Buhari us his non-interference in the judicial process.

As for me, Maina and his guarantor, Kanu and his guarantor and many others should receive hundred stripes if koboko, long jail terms or even death.

Buhari's old age is working against Nigeria. He's treating everybody like their father He should put mouth sometimes.

Non-interference in the judicial process you day??
Have you forgotten how he invaded homes of judges who Didn't do his bidfings, or how he blatantly invaded a sitting court to arrest sowore, Dino Melaye, or how he severally flouted court orders on Dasuki and several others.
How his cronies threatened Judges, and unlawful removal and interference in the issues of the CJN .and NBA etc
Re: Buhari Falls Into Nnamdi Kanu's Trap. by Ola17: 7:49pm On Jun 05, 2021
MalcoImX:
Chai.

That's why I don't trust you

The bail was granted on certain conditions and you quite know that the terrorist was flouting them

Remember, as the days to his court hearings were approaching, he was saying to all who cared to listen that he would go to Abuja and bring Buhari's head back to Abia.

People like Kanu should be treated as irritants at best. Invading his house because he threatened to bring Buhari’s head back to Abia was playing into his hands as he doesn’t have the means. Buhari as a retired Major General should know better.

The federal government would’ve had him extradited to Nigeria had that scenario never played out. What a shame.
Re: Buhari Falls Into Nnamdi Kanu's Trap. by Fejoku: 8:17pm On Jun 05, 2021
Ikology:

Nawa for you! You guys feel that every Igbo man must support Nnamdi Kanu and his IPOB. The poster has been a supporter of Igbos in this forum. All these deaths of Igbos youths was caused by attacks on government institutions and killing of government security personnel. You are free to doubt this or also brand me Igbo hater. For the record no Igbo won't be happy if Biafra war is discussed on international level.
Nwanna, you don't know that character like I know him. O yes he was sympathetic to Igbos at a point in time but his true nature came out of recent. That character is someone you shouldn't make a partner because like barcanister, he will sell you before your enemies.
I do agree not every Igbo or southerner is in agreement with MNK and IPOB but the degree of disagreement should not make one join our enemy to attack us. That is what confirms where one's real loyalty lie.
He's been confirmed an enemy and will be treated as one.
Re: Buhari Falls Into Nnamdi Kanu's Trap. by vasel15: 8:26pm On Jun 05, 2021
mekaboy:
For the second time Buhari has fallen into Nnamdi Kanu's trap.

The first was the arrest, now buhari has danced naked before the world.

Drawing the worlds attention to the Biafran war . Even people who did not read buhari's tweet, are now interested.

I must give it up for the fraudster.

IPOB 50- mekaboy aka ijele the clown..0
Re: Buhari Falls Into Nnamdi Kanu's Trap. by Millimann: 8:23am On Jun 06, 2021
MalcoImX:
It happens.

The best solutions, to God, is never to involve the military at all. They don't discriminate. Don't allow anybody do something that'd warrant army's involvement there

This is a challenge: Ask anybody from Borno or Yobe and he has known at least one person who has died from the BH problem in those areas .

It's not an experience to wish even to one's worst enemy .

You people will say we're not Igbo, but we don't honestly know what Kanu wants. Sometimes all these abuses you see us doing is just to respond. You don't sit down and allow somebody calling where you were born a zoo, or northeners and their leaders cows, goats, illiterate, imbeciles, etc. and not respond as Kanu is always doing.

It's okay bro.

One love.
Re: Buhari Falls Into Nnamdi Kanu's Trap. by MalcoImX: 9:21am On Jun 06, 2021
Millimann:

It's okay bro.

One love.
Thanks

May God remedy the situation.
Re: Buhari Falls Into Nnamdi Kanu's Trap. by odogwubiafra: 7:54am On Jun 08, 2021
MalcoImX:

I no blame you.

See what your generation have reduced Igbo to - stealing onions and burning cows.

Just onions and mere cattles, and you are crying wolf with the idiots. And they kill in the most dreaded ways. Till you feel the killing, then your brain will restart. Mtcheeeeeewwww!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

South Africa IN PANIC Over Nigerian Economic Surge - New Report. / The Bible Is An African History Book - Discuss. / INEC May Burn Unclaimed Pvcs Before 2019 Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.