Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,714 members, 7,802,160 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:07 AM

Quit 2 Dangerous Addictions( masturbation and virtual betting in Space Of 2years - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Quit 2 Dangerous Addictions( masturbation and virtual betting in Space Of 2years (928 Views)

If U Are Force To Pick One Out Of This 3 Dangerous Addictions Which Will U Go Fo / Addictions: Which Is Hardest To Quit? Sex, Masturbation, Drinking, Smoking Etc? / Why I Dumped Nigerian Guys For Masturbation And Vibrator - Lady (photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quit 2 Dangerous Addictions( masturbation and virtual betting in Space Of 2years by kenzysmith: 1:08pm On Jun 05, 2021
Late 2010 I started masturbation, 7yrs later I started virtual bet also Late 2016 , I taught am going to masturbate till my end of days I will masturbate 5 times on a daily basis my life becomes stagnant my mates are always ahead of me my younger brothers are doing better than me.
HOW I STOP MASTURBATION
Any time I masturbate I feel depress and sad and I always look ugly and feel ashamed, after like four days I will regain my looks back but my condition started getting worse I began look very skinny I even quit masturbation for like 2 months no changes I began to wear two trousers to hide my new stature from people outside.
I began to masturbate once a week from once a week to now once a month. My brother the last time I masturbed was September 2020 up till now I have not masturbated a woman told me last week that am now adding weight.
HOW I Stop VIRTUAL BETTING
I started virtal bet 2016 since then i have been looking like a mad man beg people money by the road side sold all my belongings to play virtual i was a Shadow of my formal self how i stop I use a bible to swear since october 2019 up till now no more any play me 2,3 and 7 over 2.5, no more saying 10 and 3 play am , no more heart break, no more wishing. I now have a good job I now have cloths , I now have a business of my own I now have friends I now serve God with all my heart is just look like I was reborn anytime see people still indujng in virtual I weep for them I am out for good
Re: Quit 2 Dangerous Addictions( masturbation and virtual betting in Space Of 2years by Lilpen3758: 1:12pm On Jun 05, 2021
Congrats bro
Re: Quit 2 Dangerous Addictions( masturbation and virtual betting in Space Of 2years by Abid2020(m): 1:44pm On Jun 05, 2021
Congratulation! But stay away from those who say masturbation is good
Re: Quit 2 Dangerous Addictions( masturbation and virtual betting in Space Of 2years by Cerebellum: 2:06pm On Jun 05, 2021
Oyar share Raba for boys..Do cash testimony for boysgrin

1 Like

Re: Quit 2 Dangerous Addictions( masturbation and virtual betting in Space Of 2years by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jun 05, 2021
I congratulate you. Masturbation and betting(virtual or physical) are two things that can ruin a man's life very fast. If I may ask what are the two productive habits that you have replaced them with? This is very important.

1 Like

Re: Quit 2 Dangerous Addictions( masturbation and virtual betting in Space Of 2years by kenzysmith: 5:35pm On Jun 05, 2021
Ninejaywon:
I congratulate you. Masturbation and betting(virtual or physical) are two things that can ruin a man's life very fast. If I may ask what are the two productive habits that you have replaced them with? This is very important.

I wasn't working before because I taught bet9ja virtual would make me instant millionaire due to series of moon light tales people has been telling me that somebody wins 8 million why playing virtual my addicts now is making money legitly
Re: Quit 2 Dangerous Addictions( masturbation and virtual betting in Space Of 2years by tobore4u(m): 2:05pm On Jun 09, 2021
kenzysmith:
Late 2010 I started masturbation, 7yrs later I started virtual bet also Late 2016 , I taught am going to masturbate till my end of days I will masturbate 5 times on a daily basis my life becomes stagnant my mates are always ahead of me my younger brothers are doing better than me.
HOW I STOP MASTURBATION
Any time I masturbate I feel depress and sad and I always look ugly and feel ashamed, after like four days I will regain my looks back but my condition started getting worse I began look very skinny I even quit masturbation for like 2 months no changes I began to wear two trousers to hide my new stature from people outside.
I began to masturbate once a week from once a week to now once a month. My brother the last time I masturbed was September 2020 up till now I have not masturbated a woman told me last week that am now adding weight.
HOW I Stop VIRTUAL BETTING
I started virtal bet 2016 since then i have been looking like a mad man beg people money by the road side sold all my belongings to play virtual i was a Shadow of my formal self how i stop I use a bible to swear since october 2019 up till now no more any play me 2,3 and 7 over 2.5, no more saying 10 and 3 play am , no more heart break, no more wishing. I now have a good job I now have cloths , I now have a business of my own I now have friends I now serve God with all my heart is just look like I was reborn anytime see people still indujng in virtual I weep for them I am out for good
what was the prayer point.....i want tostop all form of sport bet....pls help me.
Re: Quit 2 Dangerous Addictions( masturbation and virtual betting in Space Of 2years by tetol38056: 2:15pm On Jun 09, 2021
lol

Abid2020:
Congratulation! But stay away from those who say masturbation is good
Re: Quit 2 Dangerous Addictions( masturbation and virtual betting in Space Of 2years by kenzysmith: 5:01pm On Jun 09, 2021
tobore4u:
what was the prayer point.....i want tostop all form of sport bet....pls help me.
https://www.nairaland.com/5424486/ever-play-bet9ja-virtual-again this is the thread I created two years when I played my last virtual bet. You can create same

(1) (Reply)

African Americans Are Privileged But Lazy / What Will Happen If The Man Eventually Find Out / #bbnaija: How Housemates Reacted To Fake Eviction Of JMK, Yousef

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.